All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sword and Shield worst games i've ever played from Pokemon franchise
Diamond and Pearl remakes rumoured to come out and i'll be the first to say this i aint gonna bother getting them as GF love fucking shit up and i see D/P remake's will be fucked up games

D

Deleted member 83

Sword and Shield worst games i've ever played from Pokemon franchise
Diamond and Pearl remakes rumoured to come out and i'll be the first to say this i aint gonna bother getting them as GF love fucking shit up and i see D/P remake's will be fucked up games
I was shocked they give New Pokemon Snap a $60 price tag, like yes, game looks MUCH better than sword and shield, but I'm not spending that much money on a camera simulator game

What I wish for is a Ruby/Saphire remake w/o 3D and ultra evolution BS, but in the style of HG/SS. But I'll never have that. Hoenn is by far the best region...

:josad:
Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire was pretty good imo, by far my favorite pokemon game that I played on 3DS (which I only played in 2D funny enough lol). Storyline was solid and the postgame/endgame was good closure as well
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

yooooooooo

Last edited:
Yoo... @Jew D. Boy , @EtenBoby , @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor , @FloriGlori , @Fujishiro , @Calypso
Can someone pls explain me how a single fan can make a better trailer of the pokemon remake diamand/pearl then a fucking company with over 100people working on one game? Pls how this can happen, just look at this amazing trailer:

HOW, HOW?? How a single fan can make better design,grafic,gameplay,animation and better game concept like this, just look how amazing it look like. Ofc their is some things who should be overworked, but that is a single men and he make a better trailer then the Pokemon company in the entire last years, how kinda sad this is? A company who gain billions of money against a regular fan?

Why we fans getting shit like this:

And not something like we see from the fanmade?
It make me really angry how the company use the pokemon franchise as money milking without doing much effort, like how EA use FIFA to milk money without any effort. We fans deserve far better, where is the time when company put work and love into the games? It is really kinda sad how a single fan do a far better job then people who gain billions of the pokemon franchise....

Yoo... @Jew D. Boy , @EtenBoby , @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor , @FloriGlori , @Fujishiro , @Calypso
Can someone pls explain me how a single fan can make a better trailer of the pokemon remake diamand/pearl then a fucking company with over 100people working on one game? Pls how this can happen, just look at this amazing trailer:

HOW, HOW?? How a single fan can make better design,grafic,gameplay,animation and better game concept like this, just look how amazing it look like. Ofc their is some things who should be overworked, but that is a single men and he make a better trailer then the Pokemon company in the entire last years, how kinda sad this is? A company who gain billions of money against a regular fan?

It make me really angry how the company use the pokemon franchise as money milking without doing much effort, like how EA use FIFA to milk money without any effort. We fans deserve far better, where is the time when company put work and love into the games? It is really kinda sad how a single fan do a far better job then people who gain billions of the pokemon franchise....
yeah im a bit sad as well lol but ill still play it since gen 4 was one of my favorite times for pokemon, it is what it is

im looking forward to the arceus game a bit more though

D

Deleted member 83

Not even going to defend the shity games one bit since even gf doesn't give a f and just let a tiny studio handle the remake,
But a nice looking video is quite far from an actual working game

Btw I just brought digimon story cs hm complete ver two weeks ago and finally beat it now, and holy shit that game is soooo much better than recent Pokemon games in both plot and effort put into animation, just makes me so sad

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Not even going to defend the shity games one bit since even gf doesn't give a f and just let a tiny studio handle the remake,
But a nice looking video is quite far from an actual working game

Btw I just brought digimon story cs hm complete ver two weeks ago and finally beat it now, and holy shit that game is soooo much better than recent Pokemon games in both plot and effort put into animation, just makes me so sad
Digimon>>>>>>>>Pokemon.
Not even joking.
Agumon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pikachu.

Digimon story CS was a great experince for me too.
Overall I loved the most digimon games, story, fightsystem and animation I like them a lot.
Digimon world as example was my first PS game, that game was one of the most best experince with I had in my past about games.
Me trying to get Greymon and to get metalgreymon, men these feeling...