All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
took me 300+ ultra balls and 20+ kills but I finally caught Regieleki X_X
(anyone got a regidrago they can lend for a bit, I'll trade it back when I catch Regigas and viceversa)

now just need to get galarian moltres and zapdos and I'll finally be done with the catching

I feel like I'm not playing the same game as everyone else, I just get it down to red and used about 10 quick balls(color fits), the reset a couple time for better ivs, I used Mamoswine and eleki literally can't touch me lol
I've been using Seismitoad which also tanks him well, was able to chip down to lower than 10% HP but regieleki doen't get caught that easily and most of his deaths have been from him using Struggle XD

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
Got Regidrago too.
The only thing I was struggling was the damn horse for Calyrex. I chose the ice one.. it doesn't matter in the end because both looking stupid.

I said to a friend that it is a disappointment how they throw legendaries at our face now. They're nothing special anymore like back then

This would have been amazing.. but sadly we got something else...

Got Regidrago too.
The only thing I was struggling was the damn horse for Calyrex. I chose the ice one.. it doesn't matter in the end because both looking stupid.

I said to a friend that it is a disappointment how they throw legendaries at our face now. They're nothing special anymore like back then

This would have been amazing.. but sadly we got something else...
I didn't like Spectrier that much but ngl I kinda fuck with Glastier (Ice), especially since it's a blue unicorn which I've been wanting for years; and yeah I chose it because he also has a better movepool

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I chose Spectrier, and it wasn’t a difficult decision by any stretch :luuh:

I can do it tmrw but lmk how you want to trade it. I'm a bit busy with exams until election day but until that day I can trade you my regieleki though I forgot how link trades work after not doing any in months lol
I think we just agree on a four digit code and enter it at the same time? We can figure it out whenever you have time, no need to rush.