All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 83

I didn't like Spectrier that much but ngl I kinda fuck with Glastier (Ice), especially since it's a blue unicorn which I've been wanting for years; and yeah I chose it because he also has a better movepool
Same, I usually prefer black horse over white but damn it looks weird
This would have been amazing.. but sadly we got something else...
That looks amazing!! Some might say it’s repetitive with Xerneas but it fits so well

After going through the story I don’t mind what we ended up with anymore, but before when there’s only leaks they were present as fusion instead of Calyrex at his prime,and I was stunned by how lazy this fusion was, glad that’s a mistake lol

D

Deleted member 83

My girlfriend caught one of these cutscenes and commented on how fucked it was that Calyrex just straight up possessed Peony a thousand times, echoing what I had thought every time it happened to that point :believe:
And he had to stand in that freezing cold, now that I think of it, isn’t Calyrex a grass type, the hell he staying there for

Let me know when you wanna make this happen :cheers:
ok ill make a code tmrw
Post automatically merged:

it might have to be moved to next week @Jew D. Boy sorry

Just realized on my schedule I have a lot of exams this week (luckily not during election day lol)

finally got thanksgiving break to play pokemon
@Jew D. Boy ya down to do a trade for the regis tmrw?

has anyone gotten zarude codes in the US? I made sure that I was signed up for the Pokemon Trainer Newsletter and still haven't gotten it over a week

yoooo

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
ok ill make a code tmrw

it might have to be moved to next week @Jew D. Boy sorry

Just realized on my schedule I have a lot of exams this week (luckily not during election day lol)

finally got thanksgiving break to play pokemon
@Jew D. Boy ya down to do a trade for the regis tmrw?

has anyone gotten zarude codes in the US? I made sure that I was signed up for the Pokemon Trainer Newsletter and still haven't gotten it over a week

yoooo
Hahaha, damn, we never made this trade happen...but I came here to post about DP remakes anyway :gokulaugh:

D

Deleted member 83

Is this worth buying? I’ve been turned off by the cut Pokémon and the dynamax thing.
personally I wouldn't suggest buying it, yes I had some fun playing through it but that's thanks to the basic system of pokemon that was established long ago,
the game itself has terrible graphic, story is almost not existential, nice character designs though
in fact I couldn't bring myself to open the game again after playing dq11s and btow, really hope gf would step up their games for this year's supposed sinnoh remake
once again, all personal opinion, not saying you can't enjoy this game