Future Events Poll: Who wins the Big mom fight next week?

Who wins?

• Law and Kid

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Big mom

Votes: 26 47.3%

• Total voters
Most of the “ X versus Y” chapters finish the fight either that chapter or the next, so it’s probably over next week. Certainly it’s been the pattern on Onigashima, the only exception is the rooftop fight. But that wasn’t an endgame fight, this one is.

Kid and Law have to win because that’s kind of the point of Onigashima, for the Worst Gen and crews to beat the old gen and crews.

A delay and serious damage to Big Mom victory seems more likely than a straight knockout victory with the dialogue this chapter.

If it just a straight case of Kid and Law outright beating her next week, I‘ll be very unimpressed.

Kid fans should hope for the delay option because it allows for the possibility that for the grand finale it does turn into Luffy and Kid vs Kaido and Big Mom, with them winning at the same time.

Law I think will be done regardless next chapter. Anything else he does will be more using his powers to save the day, not fighting. Him and Kid have been pretty equal so far, slight advantage Kid in panelling more than anything else, but I think if the fight is to continue past next chapter Oda will want to focus on Kid over him.

People keep bringing the new generation are replacing old generation theme and I don't get it

There's no effort from Oda part to portray the new generation to be even close to old generation pirates

Most of the supernovas are being treated like trash

Midd and Law can only cheap shot BM to do some damage, what a great way to replace an old gen pirate, by relying on dumb tricks

all of their crews are trash compared to a Yonko crew, we can't possibly compare Kidd to Big Mom status with his garbage crew and zero accomplishments

all of this and they're just facing two old gen pirates, Old gen had way more great pirates than just Kaido and Big Mom

obviously this is not the arc where the new generation can be considered comparable to Olds gen, it's not even close so far

Hawkins predictions are not meant to happen this arc, they're predictions for the future

--What matters is that BM uses everything in her arsenal -- Big lightning attacks , making Prometheus big , using combo homie attack , adv coc and and awakening

--On counter give kidd adv coc plus more versality to his attacks and same with law

--Make it a good top tier fight

--If BM goes down as in knockout not using most of her arsenal then the fight is trash

--Battle field removal is also there and it's fine but defeats whole purpose of BM is wano
Didn't she make herself bigger too?

Man, love seeing people debate over Kidd and Law vs Big Mom.:ihaha:

While here I am waiting for Kidd and Law to "beat" Big Mom via tricks to the point that they both get recognition as Great Pirates while Big Mom will escape and return for 3 arcs in a row for Elbaf. Win win situation for both sides.
Also, don't think the fight will concludes next week imo.