Powers & Abilities Poseidon could be stronger than Hades

Not surprising.

Zeus, Hajun and Poseidon are the most impressive fighters in the Gods' roster. They are very clearly above the rest.

Think of it this way:

Zeus >= Hajun & Poseidon > Shiva, Thor, and Hercules

This means, Poseidon > Hades is totally believable. I am sure Hades will be mighty impressive himself. But, Poseidon was not the God of Gods for nothing.
Post automatically merged:

Well, maybe Qin can counter Hades in some way. Maybe Qin would lose against Poseidon, but Sasaki just was the perfect counter as he was able to scan him completely and therefore outmaneuver him. I think Brunhilde just didn't want to "waste" the joker of humanity and someone who is perfect vs. one of the strongest gods: Hades.
Not that I disagree, but at that point of the story, Brun had no idea that Hades was going to join the Ragnarok. So her preparing up someone to fight Hades specifically (ala Jack for Hercules) would make little sense.

And if she had known about Kojiro's ability beforehand, then she would not have worried about Poseidon. Remember, she was not sold on Kojiro until he caught the milk jar she dropped mid-air without spilling even one drop.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Possible. Poseidon is among the very strongest himself. I think the fact that he lost to Sasaki makes people think he's weak or something. He wasn't the God of Gods for nothing.

However, I think Hades might be stronger tbh. We'll see. Hades is a supreme chief God, the oldest brother and mighty hyped himself. Things that can point to Hades' superiority are that he is the Chief God, Ares after witnessing a plethora of humans capable of amazing stuff, and seeing Poseidon defeated, believes no one can beat Hades. Goll, likewise, after seeing the power of many Gods and Humans, believes it's unfair to have Hades in the roster.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think it's more likely that Qin can specifically counter Hades' moveset and abilities.

Jack can pretty much only win against Heracles, and he was matched up against Ol' Herc.

Hades does have some pretty nice hype, so I think it's safe to say that Poseidon and Hades are close in strength.

Poseidon's speed is still very deadly tho, I can see him having a match-up advantage against Hades.

Record of Ragnarok is a verse I dislike to debate in terms of power. In nearly every fight, they hype up the Gods or Humans or both to be the strongest ever, or at least one of the strongest among the top there is. I know that's kind of the point of Ragnarok but most of these characters usually have similar statements which makes power scaling harder compared to other universes.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
In IRL Hades was often portrayed as the best of the 3 brothers.

While Zeus and Poseidon meddled in mortal shit all the time, cheating on their wives and so on, Hades was actually pretty loyal to his wife and did his duty fairly well

Because of that he is often overlooked and made a vilain in the hollywood era for no reason. Tho Hades in Hercules animated series is a fucking legend.

I believe Hades topples Zeus and Poseidon, he was mentioned alongside Zeus, Shiva and Odin as only people that can use Bifrost, Poseidon wasn't

I am not even sure Poseidon could defeat any of the fighters so far besides Hercules

His speed I guess? He was so fast that he creates afterimages of himself. He's definitely the second fastest character in RoR behind Zeus imo.
Okay, but Buddha had used FS to dodge bullets before. While Poseido is obviously quicker than bullets, it's not like Buddha is a slouch in thag department either.

He could also use FS to stop Poseidon before attacking, but I understand if you think this is NLF.

I am now wondering if Poseidon's trident can even hurt Hajun's tough skin, though. Even Salakayas could only cut his arm nearly halfway. It took the best divine weapon in the series so far to put him down, after all.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Okay, but Buddha had used FS to dodge bullets before. While Poseido is obviously quicker than bullets, it's not like Buddha is a slouch in thag department either.

He could also use FS to stop Poseidon before attacking, but I understand if you think this is NLF.

I am now wondering if Poseidon's trident can even hurt Hajun's tough skin, though. Even Salakayas could only cut his arm nearly halfway. It took the best divine weapon in the series so far to put him down, after all.
Fair enough. The fight is probably dead even but Poseidon will outlast Buddha. About Poseidon vs Hajun, he can just impales Hajun over and over.