Possible punishments regarding spoilers

I think we should ban/threadban people for posting fake spoilers or just straight up lying about certain things regarding a new chapter.
Like if Kizaru and Zoro clash and someone says " Kizaru gets blown away easily by Shishi Sonson " they should be threadbanned or banned for a week for blatantly lying about an important event in the chapter for clout.
If they come to the spoiler thread with nonsense or irrelevant stuff threadban for a week.
Not sure about the durations of the punishments or the severity but I think we should start doing it so people can finally stop filling the spoiler threads with overexaggerated/fake spoilers or idiotic babble.

I think we should ban/threadban people for posting fake spoilers or just straight up lying about certain things regarding a new chapter.
Like if Kizaru and Zoro clash and someone says " Kizaru gets blown away easily by Shishi Sonson " they should be threadbanned or banned for a week for blatantly lying about an important event in the chapter for clout.
If they come to the spoiler thread with nonsense or irrelevant stuff threadban for a week.
Not sure about the durations of the punishments or the severity but I think we should start doing it so people can finally stop filling the spoiler threads with overexaggerated/fake spoilers or idiotic babble.
Some fake ones are funny and should be taken as a joke so there's no fun in giving a ban for that but trying to make it look like the real one\ giving false confidence of it being real should be threadbanned for the discussion thread.