Versus Battle Post Ripper - Garou vs Pre Chrollo - Hisoka

Restrictions:
- This is Garou after the Ripper fight, and showing his wind technique.
- This is Hisoka before his fight Chrollo

My Opinion: I would like to say it would be an extreme diff either way, but I feel Hisoka is too lethal to not finish off Garou. Sure Garou has taken a lot of "sure kill" attacks, but usually he was given time to recover from them. Hisoka would be able to sense how dangerous and strong he is, and will make sure to kill him.

If they were to fight Garou has higher Martial Art prowess, however Hisoka has his Bungee Gun to allow him to control the tide of the battle.

S

Shuyaku

Hisoka dont fuck about tho.

If Hisoka's cards can penetrate Garou. Then his lethality would be enough to kill him.

Then the only determinate left is speed.
Dude, Royal Ripper is a blood thirsty psychopath who enjoys torturing children, you think he was fucking around ? Lmfao

And this is not even close to Garou’s best durability feats, he can survive Orochi’s wall melting energy beams with no problem, conventional lethality is not anywhere near enough to kill Garou. Hisoka would have to play extra smart in this fight.

Does he have speed feats comparable to the machine gun timing feat ?

Dude, Royal Ripper is a blood thirsty psychopath who enjoys torturing children, you think he was fucking around ? Lmfao

And this is not even close to Garou’s best durability feats, he can survive Orochi’s wall melting energy beams with no problem, conventional lethality is not anywhere near enough to kill Garou. Hisoka would have to play extra smart in this fight.

Does he have speed feats comparable to the machine gun timing feat ?
Yh but Royal seemed retarded. And was just slashing him up cause he was bloodthirsty or what not ( cant really remember). He wasnt thinking about killing, just slashing him up. And im pretty sure if Garou was hit in vital spots....he would still die. Come on he's still human....or at this point he still is. The only thing that can save him is if his durability is higher.

Yh Hisoka has similar feats...

Basically reacted to a lot of Nen coins that are faster than bullets

Also gotta factor in Garou's adaptability skills and him growing in strength on the verge on death. Dont see how Hisoka wins cause of that.
Hisoka is literally the king of that. Thats why I created this matchup. His insanely high pain tolerance makes me think he can win this.

Like Hisoka doesn't even flinch when his limbs are blown/cut off. He always stays focussed. He adapts and he wins. Thats how he is...

You know what? I changed my mind. If Hisoka manage to damage Garou then I will give it to Hisoka but after looking at both of each other's feats I think I should give this one to Garou mid-high diff to be honest.:kayneshrug:

H

Haoshoku

Hisoka is literally the king of that. Thats why I created this matchup. His insanely high pain tolerance makes me think he can win this.

Like Hisoka doesn't even flinch when his limbs are blown/cut off. He always stays focussed. He adapts and he wins. Thats how he is...
Does high pain tolerance really matter if your opponent outclasses you in both raw AP and speed?

S

Shuyaku

Does high pain tolerance really matter if your opponent outclasses you in both raw AP and speed?
Even Iaian can keep fighting after getting his arm torn off lmfao

physically stronger
WHAT ? Physically stronger than the guy who can use the combined martial art of Bang/Bomb and hurt fucking DARKSHINE ? you've lost it my guy. That speed feat is also nowhere near the maching gun deflection, performed by a far weaker Garou

Even Iaian can keep fighting after getting his arm torn off lmfao

WHAT ? Physically stronger than the guy who can use the combined martial art of Bang/Bomb and hurt fucking DARKSHINE ? you've lost it my guy. That speed feat is also nowhere near the maching gun deflection, performed by a far weaker Garou
Wait you cant count the DS feat. As thats post Orochi Garou.

Plus how does using other peoples fighting style equate to physical strength ? Hisoka can push more than 64 tons without Nen. Can Post Ripper Garou do that ?

Sure Hisoka's hands cant move as fast as the individual bullets. But he sure as hell can react to it. And stop it with his Bungee Gum.

S

Shuyaku

Wait you cant count the DS feat. As thats post Orochi Garou.

Plus how does using other peoples fighting style equate to physical strength ? Hisoka can push more than 64 tons without Nen. Can Post Ripper Garou do that ?

Sure Hisoka's hands cant move as fast as the individual bullets. But he sure as hell can react to it. And stop it with his Bungee Gum.
Garou didn’t improve post-Orochi aside from the limiter break, i’ll give you that one though. Garou ISN’t particularly destructive, but water dtream rock smashing fist revolves around defense/tuening your opponent’s offense against them. Is Hisoka more physically impressive than Tank Top Master or post G4 Genos ? At this point he makes up for his lack of AP with whirlwind iron cutting fist as well, which slices Hisoka like a pepperoni if he’s caught in it.

It equates to physical strength because it’s a combination of the two most powerful martial arts, turned into a singular fighting style, Garou can perform attacks on similar scale that Bang/Bomb used to break Elder Centipede’s stupidly durable shell.

That’s not nearly as impressive as Garou deflecting bullets from an enhanced mini gun bare handedly, where he was swiping away roughly dozens of bullets with each hand movement, while injured/poisoned, and this Garou you’re using is even faster.

Garou didn’t improve post-Orochi aside from the limiter break, i’ll give you that one though. Garou ISN’t particularly destructive, but water dtream rock smashing fist revolves around defense/tuening your opponent’s offense against them. Is Hisoka more physically impressive than Tank Top Master or post G4 Genos ? At this point he makes up for his lack of AP with whirlwind iron cutting fist as well, which slices Hisoka like a pepperoni if he’s caught in it.

It equates to physical strength because it’s a combination of the two most powerful martial arts, turned into a singular fighting style, Garou can perform attacks on similar scale that Bang/Bomb used to break Elder Centipede’s stupidly durable shell.

That’s not nearly as impressive as Garou deflecting bullets from an enhanced mini gun bare handedly, where he was swiping away roughly dozens of bullets with each hand movement, while injured/poisoned, and this Garou you’re using is even faster.
You do realise that Hisoka wont go into a CQC fight with Garou. Sure....I'll admit it. In pure brawl, Garou would win. Hisoka best CQC was against Gon anyways. He doesn't have much feats.

However Hisoka is a murderer and killer. He may not be trained in Martial arts, but his physical stats are still close to PR Garou. The way he fights is completely different. He fights with high lethality, more suited to being classified as a weapons fighter/psedou swordsman. He also fights with the traps he sets with his invisible bubble gum power.

His fights are usually him letting his opponents use their abilities on him. Then finding a way to kill them. Garou is a straight Martial Artist. He will fall into one of Hisoka's Bungee Gum trap and would be a sitting duck.

I have already admitted. Hisoka hasnt shown the hand movement speed to stop all of them. However this isnt me admitting Hisoka is slow enough to react to the speed. Just that it would overwhelm him in sheer numbers.

Now if you think Garou would overwhelm Hisoka with brawling. Thats where your wrong. Here are good examples of that happening.

Example one:

Example 2:

Example 3:

Hisoka always uses his Bungee Gum whenever he is getting overwhelmed in Close Combat. Not only that but his way using it is super verstatile. Laying many traps that could confuse the opponent. He litetally used his own severed arm as his own projectile.

The whole reason I created this matchup is because both Hisoka and Garou are not particularly destructive. However one relies on technicque, whilst the other relies on traps and lethality