Post-Rose Meruem runs a Fireuser gauntlet

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I'm sure he possesses way too much dura for these folks, their hits will merely tickle him so Meruem can get past them handily.

Also even power wise he is way way stronger than Adult Gon.

Meruem is way above mountain level. In fact he casually destroyed one with one attack.
That small mountain with he destroy after absorb two of his royal knights?
Natsu is solid country lvl(other site have him even at continent lvl), he destroy Meruem alongside with hxh, that isn´t even funny anymore.
Even against Endeveour the battle could be very hard for Meruem but I think he could take the win because of having basic haki.
Ace as Island lvl is too much for Meruem too.
Post automatically merged:

Avatar-Arc FDK Mode Natsu oneshotted Iku

Iku performed casual a Mountainlevel+ feat
Iku´s size is also pretty big
And this guy got oneshotted
And that was just Avatar-Arc Natsu
Just show Aldoron bro..
:myman::suresure:
Iku is a small fraud in compare to Aldoron:suresure:

Natsu is solid country lvl(other site have him even at continent lvl), he destroy Meruem alongside with hxh, that isn´t even funny anymore.
Even against Endeveour the battle could be very hard for Meruem but I think he could take the win because of having basic haki.
Well for sure Meruem's feat looked casual if I recall correctly.

He didn't look like channeling his full power onto it or even stressing out.

Given he busted a hill and not a mountain, perhaps he is mountain or mountain+ level at full power which is still below it appears, yes.

Loses to Natsu the rest lose their head well maybe except that guy from Blue Exorcist sinse idk him or how strong he is
Meruem's underling whom he absorbed later was able to walk in magma so he is gonna tank a lot of their flames with minor damages
Adding the abillities he gained from his unerlings on top of his already monsterous durability, Iq and lethality would result in an unstopable monster
He only blew up a hill iirc. He's probably no more than city tier.
That hill is a casual feat
That ability gets stronger as he gets angry and he was completely calm when he did that

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

Just show Aldoron bro..
:myman::suresure:
Iku is a small fraud in compare to Aldoron:suresure:
Sure lol
God Sead Aldo=Dragon Aldo
Maybe a foreshadow?
Also RIP Dragon Aldo and all Citys
Here is our Profile
https://ubd.fandom.com/wiki/Natsu_Dragneel