Post Rose Meruem vs Dark Schneider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello community,
I open this fight of two characters who my favourite manga characters overall. Also I see a similar thread in a another side and the stuff was overall great. Since I only know the anime version of Dark Schneider, how far would the fight going on if we use the manga version of both?

Post Rose Meruem

Vs

Dark Schneider

Round one: Anime version Dark Schneider
Round two: Manga version Dark with his strongest version

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
OBD Profile for Dark Schneider.

Most important part:
Destructive Capacity: Country level+, potentially planet level with Black Sabbath | At least multi continent level+ | Star level+ (his power rivaled Uriel’s in his fallen mode) | Galaxy level+ (casually destroyed the Black Abyss, a supermassive black hole and also the entrance to Hell, in the center of the galaxy which is 50 million solar masses in a collision with Uriel’s Gungnir) | At galaxy level+ (Adam of Darkness is Darsh's strongest form to date)
Range: Galaxy level+
Speed: Hypersonic+ | Massively FTL (at least 7,000 times- able to fight against base Uriel, blitzed Konron, and disappeared from Raphael’s sight) | Massively FTL | Massively FTL (faster than his Majin form) | Massively FTL (faster than his Majin form and Dragon Knight Lucifer)
Durability: Country level+ | At least large star level+ (tanked Michael’s supernova while he had only his head) | Small gallaxy level+ (given that Michael and others were able to tank the Black Abyss’ destruction without issue) | Galaxy level+ (more durable than his Majin form; survived powerful attacks from Fallen Uriel) | Galaxy level+ (stronger and more durable than either his Majin form or Dragon Knight Lucifer)
His DC goes from country level (presumably weakest version) to Galactic+ (presumably strongest version) and the same goes for his durability.
His speed goes from Hypersonic+ to massively FTL.

Even in his weakest form, Dark Schneider apparently neg diffs all of HxH.

H

Haoshoku

OBD Profile for Dark Schneider.

Most important part:

His DC goes from country level (presumably weakest version) to Galactic+ (presumably strongest version) and the same goes for his durability.
His speed goes from Hypersonic+ to massively FTL.

Even in his weakest form, Dark Schneider apparently neg diffs all of HxH.
To add to that, I’ve heard he has ridiculous hax that gives him insane resistance to all sorts of other hax/lethal substances. But this is pretty one sided even without considering his hax.

Lol.

Even Pre-Timeskip Dark Schneider would neg. diff the entire franchise. Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Testament, Led Zeppelin, and other spells are enough to instant kill Meruem.
Even with equalized stats, Dark Schneider can deflect thanks to Dispel Bound most kind of abilities, included physical attacks, reality warping, anti-conceptual abilities, etc. Take him Dispel Bound away and he still have low to mid-godly regeneration thanks to his Eternal Atoms. His astralplane exist beyond space and time and can regenerate his physical and spiritual plane all day, even when those are erased from existence. Unless you didn´t equalized stats and take Darsh Dispel Bound, Eternal Atoms and all his spells away, Meruem get fodderized. We talk about someone that moves faster then 7000x FTL seraphs in base lol. Even the entire HST get trashed by Dark Schneider, how can someone like Meruem try to fight him? Lmao. I mean, Darsh doesn´t have to attack his opponent, if you use his Majin or DKL form:

Status
Not open for further replies.