Break Week Post Unbiased Authority Rankings of the Crew

Lowest Authority Figure?

• Total voters
People will hate you because you say the truth.
They will say you are a Luffy wanker.
But this is objective and absolute truth.
It goes in all directions bro. It's agenda piece with the entire monster trio fanbase, quite honestly all too tiresome.

Unbiased monster trio portrayal:
Luffy - Zoro - Sanji
Luffy - Zoro
Zoro - Sanji

Luffy/Sanji fan lens:
*Luffy - Zoro doesn't exist*
wingzz

Zoro fan lens:
*Zoro - Sanji doesn't exist*
Captain/VC duos

It goes in all directions bro. It's agenda piece with the entire monster trio fanbase, quite honestly all too tiresome.

Unbiased monster trio portrayal:
Luffy - Zoro - Sanji
Luffy - Zoro
Zoro - Sanji

Luffy/Sanji fan lens:
*Luffy - Zoro doesn't exist*
wingzz

Zoro fan lens:
*Zoro - Sanji doesn't exist*
Captain/VC duos
It's juat that there is one specific fanbase that is extremely vocal and completely deranged.
Just as of now, including this thread, there is at least 2 other threads made to wank Zoro.
One where they say shimotsuki are more relevant than kozuki and one just to shit on Sanji.
I don't see any other fanbase doing stuff on this level, even yonko vs admiral are better than this.

the Sanji riders can cry and moan all day long fact is

Nami >>> Luffy > Zoro

Luffy only has a say when it comes to fighting and which enemy they are attacking next and Zoro once or twice will remind Luffy and the crew about their place and how to behave otherwise Nami controls everyone

Zoro has the highest authority as he is shown constantly canceling Luffys orders where as Luffy never once grew balls to cancel Zoros final verdict

Then Luffy
Then Nami

Then rest of the crew
Post automatically merged:

@SkySanji do you think Zoro will finally grow balls EoS to stand up to Zoro?
How about when he went to save Sanji.

Zoro didn't want to do it but Luffy went bitch please I'm the captain.

Zolo listened to Luffy to stay away from the roof top after he told Law that it was now a 1 v 1 Zolo always listening to his stronger captain

:kawak:

How about when he went to save Sanji.

Zoro didn't want to do it but Luffy went bitch please I'm the captain.

Zolo listened to Luffy to stay away from the roof top after he told Law that it was now a 1 v 1 Zolo always listening to his stronger captain

:kawak:
same way he listened to Luffy to go to mary geoise?

there are other examples, everyone knows Luffy has more say than Zoro but to just say Zoro doesnt tell Luffy what to do sometimes because of your agendas is really stupid

same way he listened to Luffy to go to mary geoise?

there are other examples, everyone knows Luffy has more say than Zoro but to just say Zoro doesnt tell Luffy what to do sometimes because of your agendas is really stupid
Luffy hears to reason a good leader takes council.

When Luffy wants to do something it doesn't matter how much of an edgelord Zolo wants to be Luffy will tell him what to do.

Unless of course you think Franky has more authority as in Dressrosa he even said no matter what Luffy says he wants to help the dwarfs.

Luffy as any good leader does takes advice and needs someone like Zolo to play devil's advocate but like we seen when Zoro specifically said not to go for Sanji when he went with Big Mom Luffy said nah we're going and Zoro stayed quiet because he knew his Captain's authority was above his.

To all those saying anyone is over Luffy, it depends if Luffy is serious or not. If he says captains orders, they fall in line. Like the Aokijii fight and many others. That line means, everybody listen.

In your wet dreams. And >= for Nami eventhough she is also one of the 'triggers'? These tards :suresure:

There is only one captain and one authority. Only Luffy decides what to do at the end. Sheesh.
Hmm okay let’s do this then. I’ll bring up an example you tell me why Luffys authority didn’t work.

Baratie: Luffy for 3 arcs straight says he wants Nami as his navigator, Luffy gives an order to Usopp and Zoro to go get Nami.

Zoro says leave her alone, Luffy says he wants no one else and they need to leave before the ship is out of sight.

Mihawk shows up, Zoro doesn’t ask permission from Luffy, Zoro decides that this fight is more important and supersedes Luffys order, Usopp even states there’s no time. Why didn’t Luffys “captain” orders work here?

Hmm okay let’s do this then. I’ll bring up an example you tell me why Luffys authority didn’t work.

Baratie: Luffy for 3 arcs straight says he wants Nami as his navigator, Luffy gives an order to Usopp and Zoro to go get Nami.

Zoro says leave her alone, Luffy says he wants no one else and they need to leave before the ship is out of sight.

Mihawk shows up, Zoro doesn’t ask permission from Luffy, Zoro decides that this fight is more important and supersedes Luffys order, Usopp even states there’s no time. Why didn’t Luffys “captain” orders work here?
Because Zoro and Usopp end up going after Nami.
Oh and I forgot, to save Nami Zoro almost dies against Arlong.

Because Zoro and Usopp end up going after Nami.
Oh and I forgot, to save Nami Zoro almost dies against Arlong.
You missed the point of the post.

Luffy gave an order … Zoro didn’t listen to it.

Why?
Post automatically merged:

and this order is highly important it’s their next nakama, potentially almost lost cause Zoro didn’t listen.

I think a lot of people who go by "orders" forget that Luffy's whole deal is freedom. Their actions will fall in line with what he says anyway... check out Zoro saving Smoker and blaming it on Luffy whereas he voluntarily saved those CP9 scumbags.

Franky and Sanji saying they'll do things no matter what Luffy says, then they follow orders from Zoro

One of Zoro's Friend already went for Nami
Also Luffy knows it's about Zoro's Dream so he understood that's just being a friend
Not true.

Yosaku and Johnny stayed behind cause this is important for Zoro. Along with Usopp.

Again I ask why did Zoro not listen to this important Captains order?

Not true.

Yosaku and Johnny stayed behind cause this is important for Zoro. Along with Usopp.

Again I ask why did Zoro not listen to this important Captains order?
LOL.
Zoro is trying to achieve his dream, thing that Luffy would never get in the way of as we all know, that's why he lingers for what, one minute?
What happens immediately after?
Zoro has his dream crushed and the first things he does is apologise to his captain literally in the same chapter for letting him down.
Are you okay?

If Zoro "doesn't follow Luffy's orders", why would he almost suicide against Arlong to save Nami, who he didn't trust nor wanted in the crew?
Or later, he says he doesn't trust Robin nor want her on the crew, guess who is still in the crew.

What a weird example and out-of-context scene you have brought here. :lawsigh:

When did Luffy 'order' Zoro not to fight Mihawk? Luffy even stopped the brothers (forgot their names) from interfering with the duel. When did Luffy order against the dreams?

And by your weird logic, it happens the same most of the time with all other crew members. So it should be Luffy = all. And why Zoro was >= Nami is even weirder. :stop:

You people always bring 'cut and paste' as per your convenience ignoring context to theorize something that is not having an ounce of possibility.