Theory Post Wano cover story: Big Mom and Kaido in hell

Both kaido and big mom had very similar defeats, with both characters being blasted into the ground. In both cases, we do not see them hit solid ground, big mom is blasted into an abyss while kaido falls endlessly through the ground due to the sheer force of Luffy's punch.

I think this was a very specific choice by Oda, it is essentially a way to boot Kaido and Big Mom out of the main story for a while. Oda didn't need to have them fall into giant holes, Luffy and Law's attacks could have created craters with visible bottoms, but instead they create seemingly bottomless pits.

I think this is because the culmination of Luffy, Law, and the Bombs created some sort of an opening into an underground world. We know that on one hand you have skypiea above the ocean, with this place representing a heavenly realm. What if there was another place in the OP world that was like an opposite to skypiea, representing a hellish realm? There is impel down, but that is man made. I'm speculating about the possibility that the OP world is a hollow earth and that there's some location below the OP world that represents hell.

I think such a place exists and that similar to enel's cover story exploring the moon, the post wano cover story will have kaido and Linlin exploring hell. Their holes will lead into the opening of hell and they'll somehow get trapped. Eventually they will come across the civilization of hell, which is run by giant Oni the size of kaido. Kaido will defeat the Oni king and crown himself king of hell, another parallel to zoro.

Linlin will choose to live in hell since everyone is a giant oni, and hence she finally found a place where she can look at others at eye level. Both characters will find peace in hell and will no longer need to pursue world domination.

idk, this was kinda fanfic-y, but this is also similar to how Oda wrote enel's cover story and I feel like Linlin and kaido will have similar endings to Enel, as they are similarly overpowered villians.

What if there was another place in the OP world that was like an opposite to skypiea, representing a hellish realm? There is impel down, but that is man made. I'm speculating about the possibility that the OP world is a hollow earth and that there's some location below the OP world that represents hell.
It reminds me of ice age 3. Honestly, I would think it was fantastic, I would go back with that whole exploration-a-world vibe that is the origin of One Piece, magical places that don't exist outside of a magical world. But that phase of One Piece, the best phase of One Piece, unfortunately passed.