Versus Battle Pre-TS Rob Lucci vs Meruem

C

Cuistot

Wow, a matchup Meruem can win.

Lucci is faster than his base form tbh, but lacks the damage output/durability to stand a proper chance. Though Rokugan could be trouble.

Netero was Faster than Sound with his Casual Punches. His Bodhisattiva is Even Faster. And Mereum was able to Keep up with That Pre Rose.

How is Pre TS Lucci Faster? Genuine Question.

Netero was Faster than Sound with his Casual Punches. His Bodhisattiva is Even Faster. And Mereum was able to Keep up with That Pre Rose.

How is Pre TS Lucci Faster? Genuine Question.
Lol, EB characters showed supersonic feats.
Then there's Skypiea arc which demonstrated a few MHS feats due to Luffy reacting and blocking Enel's lightning. Enies Lobby, Khalifa outspeed lightning, putting those characters at MHS+.

Even Pre-TS OP characters are drastically faster than 99% of all HxH characters, it's not even funny.

Then there's Skypiea arc which demonstrated a few MHS feats due to Luffy reacting and blocking Enel's lightning. Enies Lobby, Khalifa outspeed lightning, putting those characters at MHS+.

Even Pre-TS OP characters are drastically faster than 99% of all HxH characters, it's not even funny.
Wouldnt HxH emission/transmutation abilities be equal to lightspeed, since theyre light aura contracts. Like this kinda stuff.

Logically speaking if 12 year old Killua is shooting actual lightning bolts. Shouldnt what Zeno is shitting here be lightning lvl or even above…..
Post automatically merged:

If Killua is shitting out Lightning Bolts at this age. Zeno’s lightning looking Dragon Lance should be similar speeds or above….

And Chrollo is actually reacting it. Meaning everyone who scales off Chrollo’s speed should easily be able to do so as well. Like Hisoka, high lvl PT members, Netero, Royal Guards, Mereum, etc.

I Guess I didn't Scale it Based off of that. I Agree with it Now.