Speculations Predictions on tragedy of act 3 ?

I will never give up on the tragedy. Oda can tries all tricks he wants to mislead us that this won’t end in a crushing defeat and I will still stand by my prediction.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
ZKK won’t happen 😭
In relation to several claims of Zoro disobeying to Luffy's orders; let me say two things:

- First of all, what happened was situational. Luffy shouting "I've got this" is merely in that Zoro was off for that moment, he never orders him to stay down or infers to solo Kaido.

- Second, if his captain was endangered, Zoro would factually attempt to save him:

1. ZKK (for Zorotards)
2. Base Luffy competing with Hybrid Kaido
3. Law potential wasted
4. The Supernova vs Yonko theme for the fanservice and nothing else since they didn't do shit and we are now in point number 2
5. Continuous PIS and CIS in several situations
Etc
Etc
There are already many tragedies ocurring/ed... :milaugh:

Wano started 2018 and it has over 100+ chapters. There will be no tragedy. This has become a kid's manga which targets 14/15 year old males. Which is why it hardly has any female readers despite it's popularity.
Its true that manga like Naruto or MHA have a bigger female fandom compared to OP

H

humanbeing

well just maybe the fall of onigashima but i dont think that the alliance will lose , since Luffy is about Kaido's level in his base right now.

Perhaps Hawkins reveals who's fate to die or that person is shown on death's door near the end of the act. Also possible Big Mom Pirates arrive (via Mont D'or's book or something like that) to overwhelm the alliance or Onigashima lands. Or nothing happens and there's no tragedy and things presume as usual as we near the end of the arc.