Versus Battle Prime Sakamoto vs Mr Takamura

Who is stronger

• Prime Sakamoto

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mr Takamura

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Our first versus battle to start off our section....and I have a feeling this will probably be the most popular one within the fandom.

The best assassin in the world vs the entity of bloodlust. Who has better hype and who do you think is stronger ?

My opinion, judging by his feats and all the hype he got from Slur. I gotta go with Takamura.

Tags:
@Nidai_Kitetsu @Xlaw @Chrono @Alpha @Tobra @djiayebee @Jailer @NikaInParis @Light D Lamperouge
@wordy
@Renzokuken @Marimo_420 @Kromage911 @BleakAsh @Don DaSlayer @Meeyori @Cream filled donut7 @Seatonnes
@CoC: Color of Clowns
@Devilbat @Yato

Tags didn't work for me

I'd go with Takamura as well. The guy is portrayed ad a boogeyman for boogeymen. And his attacks have the biggest impact seen so far in the story.

But Sakamoto is no slouch so it will be quite a contest

Tags didn't work for me

I'd go with Takamura as well. The guy is portrayed ad a boogeyman for boogeymen. And his attacks have the biggest impact seen so far in the story.

But Sakamoto is no slouch so it will be quite a contest
Sad....I copied it from the chapter thread.
-------
Yh I just get the vibe that Takamura will just be the Saitama of this verse. He will never lose, look bad and will just decimate anything he sees. His strength will always just remain a mystery....

Sad....I copied it from the chapter thread.
-------
Yh I just get the vibe that Takamura will just be the Saitama of this verse. He will never lose, look bad and will just decimate anything he sees. His strength will always just remain a mystery....
I think he's bound to be killed off in some really assholey way by Slur and co. He will be nerfed beyond belief through theor underhanded tactics and then taken out.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I didn't get the tag either lol.

Anyway, I think you make arguments for both sides, but I'd back up Sakamoto here. Perks of being the MC I guess.

Takamura is known for his strength. Uzuki says the same. People know there's someone but not who exactly. They just know he's very strong.
The point I am trying to convey here is that the people have an idea that there is someone doing that and how strong they are yet have Sakamoto above him. Even the narrator states the same.

Imo that coupled with Sakamoto being the MC gives him the benefit of the doubt.

However, I would not be surprised if Takamura ends up being slightly stronger either. :endthis:

I think he's bound to be killed off in some really assholey way by Slur and co. He will be nerfed beyond belief through theor underhanded tactics and then taken out.
Nah....dont see it. If that happens ill cry

I didn't get the tag either lol.

Anyway, I think you make arguments for both sides, but I'd back up Sakamoto here. Perks of being the MC I guess.

Takamura is known for his strength. Uzuki says the same. People know there's someone but not who exactly. They just know he's very strong.
The point I am trying to convey here is that the people have an idea that there is someone doing that and how strong they are yet have Sakamoto above him. Even the narrator states the same.

Imo that coupled with Sakamoto being the MC gives him the benefit of the doubt.

However, I would not be surprised if Takamura ends up being slightly stronger either. :endthis:
Yh people say Sakamoto is the steongest because hes advertised as such and is out in the open. If theres a myth that theres some supernatural monster, they have to see him to believe him.

Slur has seen both of them, and the hype and fear he has for Takamura is not the same as the one for Sakamoto. As soon as Takamura arrived he negged Uda and Gaku....and had Slur running for the hills. As soon as Slur felt Sakamoto's old bloodlust he felt happy and ready to fight.

Either way we'll find out in the future. As of now Takamura just looks better lol.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yh people say Sakamoto is the steongest because hes advertised as such and is out in the open. If theres a myth that theres some supernatural monster, they have to see him to believe him.

Slur has seen both of them, and the hype and fear he has for Takamura is not the same as the one for Sakamoto. As soon as Takamura arrived he negged Uda and Gaku....and had Slur running for the hills. As soon as Slur felt Sakamoto's old bloodlust he felt happy and ready to fight.

Either way we'll find out in the future. As of now Takamura just looks better lol.
Yeah we talked about this before lol.

Like I said above there is a statement that his strength is known. For Sakamoto to be considered the greatest etc he has to have shown something at that level at least, or above it. He isn't a monster or anything.
As soon as Slur felt Sakamoto's old bloodlust he felt happy and ready to fight.
Bloodlust doesn't cover the major gap in his physical skills that deteriorated quite a lot.

Either way we'll find out in the future.
Yeah that's true, but I think Sakamoto will have the MC advantage and end up stronger. Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if Takamura ends up stronger.

Yeah we talked about this before lol.

Like I said above there is a statement that his strength is known. For Sakamoto to be considered the greatest etc he has to have shown something at that level at least, or above it. He isn't a monster or anything.

Bloodlust doesn't cover the major gap in his physical skills that deteriorated quite a lot.

Yeah that's true, but I think Sakamoto will have the MC advantage and end up stronger. Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if Takamura ends up stronger.
How do you know his physical skills deterioted ? Hes a manga character....

Takamura gives me gag character vibes. If that ends up being true, then hes undefeatble gag trumps Sakamoto's MCness.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
How do you know his physical skills deterioted ? Hes a manga character....
I am talking about Sakamoto there lol.

Takamura gives me gag character vibes. If that ends up being true, then hes undefeatble gag trumps Sakamoto's MCness.
Who knows. We'll see. I have a hunch Takamura will die soon. :endthis: