Questions & Mysteries Prime Sengoku vs Prime Kaido Who you got?

Sengoku Vs Kaido in their Prime

• Kaido

Votes: 31 45.6%
  • Sengoku

Votes: 37 54.4%

• Total voters
Orochi literally begged him to stop and made a deal with him cause they knew they could t handle hyou teaning up with oden.
Kaido needed a fake hostage to scrape the war with 1000 vs 10
And one of them was a traitor so it was 1001 vs 9
Oden literally fought through an army and still clapped kaido in one hit.
He didnt beg him because Kaido was weaker than Oden lol, he begged him because their army was inferior.
He didnt need hostage in Orochi castle.
Clapping Kaido while in dragon form is nothing impressive... When somebody claps him in base/hybrid we can give credit to it...

He didnt beg him because Kaido was weaker than Oden lol, he begged him because their army was inferior.
He didnt need hostage in Orochi castle.
Clapping Kaido while in dragon form is nothing impressive... When somebody claps him in base/hybrid we can give credit to it...
Either way he begged him.

Kaidos whole defence is his dragon scales that doesnt change in either form.
We dont know if hes a fruit user.

Orochi literally begged him to stop and made a deal with him cause they knew they could t handle hyou teaning up with oden.
Kaido needed a fake hostage to scrape the war with 1000 vs 10
And one of them was a traitor so it was 1001 vs 9
Oden literally fought through an army and still clapped kaido in one hit.
I’m sorry but it’s too funny when you put it like that.:milaugh:

Either way he begged him.

Kaidos whole defence is his dragon scales that doesnt change in either form.
We dont know if hes a fruit user.
Orochi begged him, Kaido didnt. Kaido had no issues fighting equally with him in his base form.
I didnt say anything about Kaido's defense, it is irrelevant against swordsmen, he has a weapon to clash against weapons.
We dont know but it's logical to assume that he is.

Orochi begged him, Kaido didnt. Kaido had no issues fighting equally with him in his base form.
I didnt say anything about Kaido's defense, it is irrelevant against swordsmen, he has a weapon to clash against weapons.
We dont know but it's logical to assume that he is.
The one who bought up hyou joining forces being a problem was kaido not orochi.
Fighting equally for how long ? Orochi would have piped up instantly he wouldnt have stood watching them fight for ages.
Its not logical. If he had a stronger form he would have used it vs oden.

The one who bought up hyou joining forces being a problem was kaido not orochi.
Fighting equally for how long ? Orochi would have piped up instantly he wouldnt have stood watching them fight for ages.
Its not logical. If he had a stronger form he would have used it vs oden.
I dont know how Hyo is helping you... We are talking 1vs1, there is no Hyo in 1vs1.
Why does it matter how long? Are you assuming it would tilt in Oden's favor if they fought longer? While Kaido has hybrid up his sleeve?
No, he wouldnt. The author doesnt reveal such a thing in pointless flashback... What new could he show in present where the actual fight takes place if he had shown everything in a flashback?

I dont know how Hyo is helping you... We are talking 1vs1, there is no Hyo in 1vs1.
Why does it matter how long? Are you assuming it would tilt in Oden's favor if they fought longer? While Kaido has hybrid up his sleeve?
No, he wouldnt. The author doesnt reveal such a thing in pointless flashback... What new could he show in present where the actual fight takes place if he had shown everything in a flashback?
No you said orochi begged him not kaido. Whilst thats true the one who bought up hyou joining forces being a problem was kaido not orochi.

Of course it matters how long. Kaido just popped in and before they could fight properly orochi would have piped up instantly.
Kaido may not even be a fruit user so hybrid may not even be a point.

No. He didnt injure him he fucked him up. He was about to die with the second hit.
I guarantee to you Luffy's KKG will fuck up base/dragon Kaido, same as Oden did.
But Hybrid/Awakened Kaido won't have problems dealing with it.
Also, Kaido endurance increased since 20 years back. Togen Totsuki ain't gonna do as much damage as it did back then.
His durability is his dragon scales that wont change hes not getting scalier
That's speculation, there's no reason to believe Kaido didn't enhance his df powers(includes scales) since Oden days.
We dont know if he has a fruit.
Almost The entirety of Kaido crew has zoans, but not Kaido himself cause we need to shit on him.

No you said orochi begged him not kaido. Whilst thats true the one who bought up hyou joining forces being a problem was kaido not orochi.
Of course it matters how long. Kaido just popped in and before they could fight properly orochi would have piped up instantly.
Kaido may not even be a fruit user so hybrid may not even be a point.
Still, how is Hyo relevant when we speak about 1vs1? Drop it since it doesnt matter...
It doesnt matter how long, prolonged battle would have only gone in Kaido's favor considering he is hiding a hybrid.
Ok, tell me who has 2 different forms without being a DF user, Minks aside. Perfectly logical to assume that he is a DF user.

This is becoming the dumbest argument at this point, Kaido has had not 1, not 2, but 3 separate on-panel occasions to show off his hybrid form but hasn’t yet. Probably because his hybrid form will change nothing, he still loses to Oden who is << Sengoku.
I wonder what your excuse will be after Kaido shows his hybrid?

Didn't you also say Roger > EoS Luffy?
Then tell me how a fight between Oden and EoS Luffy would go:quest:
Yes, I did. Both Roger and Oden beat EoS Luffy.

It's simple math, tbh.

Even in the worst case scenario, like when you completely want to underrate Sengoku, and say that Garp>Sengoku, then the person that's supposedly beating Prime Sengoku
( Kaido) has to be an equal to Prime Garp at the very least if not even stronger.

No natter what you do, Prime Sengoku's portrayal will forever be tied to Prime Garp, cannot get around that.

Still, how is Hyo relevant when we speak about 1vs1? Drop it since it doesnt matter...
It doesnt matter how long, prolonged battle would have only gone in Kaido's favor considering he is hiding a hybrid.
Ok, tell me who has 2 different forms without being a DF user, Minks aside. Perfectly logical to assume that he is a DF user.

I wonder what your excuse will be after Kaido shows his hybrid?

Yes, I did. Both Roger and Oden beat EoS Luffy.
Gyukimaru has 2 forms and isnt a fruit user.