Prince Harry abdicates his royal duties

Not very surprising coming from the rebellious prince of the family and knowing his previous boshes and the tensions between Meghan and the rest of the royal family.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Can someone explain the significance of this to an ignorant American (me)? Does this mean Harry’s willingly leaving the royal family or something?

And the queen is not amused lol

Anyway what does the English think about this? Pissed as well?
The british press is not very soft with them at least. Several of papers led scathing attacks against them, another one said good ridance, some were more moderated but still implied that they were in the wrong.

Harry literally just did an interview about it.

If anyone doesnt know. The Royal Family killed his mother Diana, when she went and got togther with that arab guy. Harry obviously doesnt want anything to happen to his new family. And Meghan being mixed race is an issue to this family.

Harry opens up about knowing so much secrets about the family. And he thinks its best for him to leave....to protect Meghan and the baby.

Dont start feeling bad for this evil family. Harry is doing a good thing. However I am geniunely scared for his safety now.

Here is the interview. Its on a private account
So you have to follow them.

http://instagr.am/p/B7I4S5RhJmX5urIXMVU2Lp1m4zPmgVdE6MYAQw0/

And a little meme for us for fun
Post automatically merged:

And the queen is not amused lol

Anyway what does the English think about this? Pissed as well?
Heres my opinion lol

The british press is not very soft with them at least. Several of papers led scathing attacks against them, another one said good ridance, some were more moderated but still implied that they were in the wrong.
Ok but most likely, or at least this is what always happen here in Italy, the press and media in general, which are almost entirely not worth of this name, tend to make everything bigger in order to sell more (when it is not a topic they don't want to talk about). But if you go in a bar and ask people what they think about this what would they say? Do they care? And what does the majority thinks? Are they critical as the journals or more moderate or even agree with the couple?

Ok but most likely, or at least this is what always happen here in Italy, the press and media in general, which are almost entirely not worth of this name, tend to make everything bigger in order to sell more (when it is not a topic they don't want to talk about). But if you go in a bar and ask people what thinks about what would they say? Do they care? And what does the majority thinks? Are they critical as the journals or more moderate or even agree with the couple?
I know enough about Britain to know about their newspapers and what kind of reactions they can have but I Don't know how much they represent the general opinion.

I heard of some hard reactions by the director of a famous museum (British museum?) who just after getting the info removed the wax statues of the couple from the royal family area and like you said the journals who were critical but do the people at least care about the whole thing? To be honest I heard that the British, generally, like a lot the royals but that of course could just be propaganda or statistics manipulated a bit. Don't know. Guess we have to wait for @Kingslayer

Newspapers in England are absolute bollocks lmao. Purely fake and made up af.

Sun and Daily Mail can just go in the bin.
Ah but you are from England too, didn't know that. So it is pretty clear you don't like the royals one bit XD I would agree on you on that at least on the fact that nobody elected them and whatever kind of rotten people that may happen to be nominated queen or king you have to take them until they resign or die (or do some huge mistake). And what I personally don't like about the english queen is that she refuses to resign while his son has even grown old waiting for a moment that could never come. I get that they at this point have not the real power to rule the country anymore yet they are not even a full cerimonial figure and still keep some decisional power (and I can't go any further here with my knowledge XD) yet they, in any case, get their money and power from the british and you should at least be choosen instead of get that as a right of birth.

Then I repeat I'm not from England so I don't know well the situation there but kings and queens imo are stuff who doesn't belong to this century, luckily for us.

The guys who would be king and prince here in Italy if there was still the monarchy are terrible. But on the other hand even with elections my country managed to have Berlusconi as prime minister for 2 decades so it is clear that the perfect system doesn't exist but still..

Another question that just come to mind. England has a royal family but do you keep having nobles too? I know some of the royals are labeled as "duke of Sussex" etc but aside from the royal family do you have even other noble families and if so how much people overall? Some hundreds, some thousands?

Last edited:
I heard of some hard reactions by the director of a famous museum (British museum?) who just after getting the info removed the wax statues of the couple from the royal family area and like you said the journals who were critical but do the people at least care about the whole thing? To be honest I heard that the British, generally, like a lot the royals but that of course could just be propaganda or statistics manipulated a bit. Don't know. Guess we have to wait for @Kingslayer

Ah but you are from England too, didn't know that. So it is pretty clear you don't like the royals one bit XD I would agree on you on that at least on the fact that nobody elected them and whatever kind of rotten people that may happen to be nominated queen or king you have to take them until they resign or die (or do some huge mistake). And what I personally don't like about the english queen is that she refuses to resign while his son has even grown old waiting for a moment that could never come. I get that they at this point have not the real power to rule the country anymore yet they are not even a full cerimonial figure and still keep some decisional power (and I can't go any further here with my knowledge XD) yet they, in any case, get their money and power from the british and you should at least be choosen instead of get that as a right of birth.

Then I repeat I'm not from England so I don't know well the situation there but kings and queens imo are stuff who doesn't belong to this century, luckily for us.

The guys who would be king and prince here in Italy if there was still the monarchy are terrible. But on the other hand even with elections my country managed to have Berlusconi as prime minister for 2 decades so it is clear that the perfect system doesn't exist but still..
Lmao Charles wanting to be King and Elizabeth not dying is the most hilarious thing in the world. She doesnt even wanna resign as well:suresure:

Man dude must hate her lmao. But then again she probably doesnt trust that dude....I can see why.

Anyways to end this discussion, I hate the royal family and judging by a lot of big social media accounts and their fanbases....a lot of people hate them to. Only people who like them are old heads.

So bravo for Meghan at the end of the day. She got herself a reasonable and rich af prince. And she made him run away with her. Outstanding move.

However she also made herself a target. So look out for any hectic traffic Meg.

H

Homelander

Lmao Charles wanting to be King and Elizabeth not dying is the most hilarious thing in the world. She doesnt even wanna resign as well:suresure:

Man dude must hate her lmao. But then again she probably doesnt trust that dude....I can see why.

Anyways to end this discussion, I hate the royal family and judging by a lot of big social media accounts and their fanbases....a lot of people hate them to. Only people who like them are old heads.

So bravo for Meghan at the end of the day. She got herself a reasonable and rich af prince. And she made him run away with her. Outstanding move.

However she also made herself a target. So look out for any hectic traffic Meg.
Charles has nnotorious history. Would say her majesty should skip the genarationgive it to Williams def worthy than his dad.

Williams never got into controversy and he is down to earth compared to other royal.

Another question that just come to mind. England has a royal family but do you keep having nobles too? I know some of the royals are labeled as "duke of Sussex" etc but aside from the royal family do you have even other noble families and if so how much people overall? Some hundreds, some thousands?
Neit, royal have opposed Meghan from beginning. The press didnt help showing her as some evil despot infulencing harry. Racism could be an issue because she is mixed race woman.

Yes, there are nobles i do believe Kates family is noble family. However only monarchists care about royal family these days normal jocks dont give two shit about them. However Queen is a wonderful lady she has always maintained neutral figure despite everything happening so far ith brexit stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess Merkle abdicate his ass now that he ain't royal any longer.

English Royal fam is sexually perverted: they fuck arab princes, kids & marry african milfs, lol.

Those are the people who left the Royal family. And how does marrying someone you love make you perverted. You expect them to fuck and marry their white, distant relatives. Cause thats what most of them do.
Lol, are those 2 Harry's only choices: used up african actresses or distant relatives?

Why insult Meghan ?
I don't care about MEGHAN, nor does SHE care about ME. I just point out what SHE IS.

To have HIS SOCIAL STATUS & yet for some perverted reason settle for that, shows he is damaged in the head. Makes sense tho', his father killed his mother for cuckholding him, his grandma's brother fucks kids. Jimmy Saville was also a friend of da family.
They're a bunch of degenerate freaks.

I don't care about MEGHAN, nor does SHE care about ME. I just point out what SHE IS.

To have HIS SOCIAL STATUS & yet for some perverted reason settle for that, shows he is damaged in the head. Makes sense tho', his father killed his mother for cuckholding him, his grandma's brother fucks kids. Jimmy Saville was also a friend of da family.
They're a bunch of degenerate freaks.
Wow you honestly have a fucked up mindset.

He didnt marry her out of perverted reason. He married her because he loves her. The girl is mixed race and has links to the Royal Family anyways.

So just cause she has half black in her....she isnt good enough ? What if he married a full black woman ?

Wow you honestly have a fucked up mindset.

He didnt marry her out of perverted reason. He married her because he loves her. The girl is mixed race and has links to the Royal Family anyways.

So just cause she has half black in her....she isnt good enough ? What if he married a full black woman ?
Love?! :milaugh:
He married her cause he is simp. Bitch probably dresses up like Diana when she fucks him. He's a momma's boi.

Correction, she used to dress up like Diana, not anymore. Her hypergamy probably kicked in. Her pussy can't get wet after he lost royal status.

Love?! :milaugh:
He married her cause he is simp. Bitch probably dresses up like Diana when she fucks him. He's a momma's boi.

Correction, she used to dress up like Diana, not anymore. Her hypergamy probably kicked in. Her pussy can't get wet after he lost royal status.
:pepeke:

Whatever, you can hate all you want. But theyre rich af and your irrelevant sooo....

I personally dont care about them. I just hate when people rip other people for no good reason. They have been unproblematic. Just let them live their life.