Break Week .

Oda made the monster manga that basically had Zoro as main character(ryuuma), yet he was forced to end IT fast and made one piece instead for the next 24 years. Zoro is generic, luffy works as MC milion Times better, the numbers don't lie, my friend.
Actually thats not true
As latest popularity poll showed, Zoro is the most popular character in One Piece, he was winning until Sanjitards who knew sanji has no hope of winning gave all their votes to Luffy in pettiness

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Actually thats not true
As latest popularity poll showed, Zoro is the most popular character in One Piece, he was winning until Sanjitards who knew sanji has no hope of winning gave all their votes to Luffy in pettiness
This entire theard based on a lie from one of @stealthblack headcanons, Monsters is something Oda draw for fun when he was 19 y/o and it a one-shot

S

stealthblack

Did u read his vc?
Kaido s rhm
Second to only kaido
ALL Star leader
:crazwhat:
queen really his underling
Greg, the one that works for oda himself said, oda doesn't Have time to check all vivre cards, so info there can be fake . Enjoy fake Neews, non canon vivre cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg, the one that works for oda himself said, look my dog, oda doesn't Have time to check all vivre cards, so info there can be fake . Enjoy fake Neews, non canon vivre cards
Dw if Oda wrote such hype he wouldve included it in his manga. So it should be there somewhere:cheers:
his bounty is fake to right :ronalugh:
u guys enjoy sanji vs king s underling
zoro gets teh aerial fight against kaidos rhm :jordanmf:

his bounty is fake to right :ronalugh:
u guys enjoy sanji vs king s underling
zoro gets teh aerial fight against kaidos rhm :jordanmf:
No one is saying everything is fake. But I doubt Oda is giving these Vivre Card people full paragrpahs of description for these characters. If they were to get his bounty wrong then they would be fucked. However other details is all up to them.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
No one is saying everything is fake. But I doubt Oda is giving these Vivre Card people full paragrpahs of description for these characters. If they were to get his bounty wrong then they would be fucked. However other details is all up to them.
This your argument for your baseless claims? "M-maybe they got it wrong guys..."?
Don Le Fishe find it disappointing