Break Week .

So Zoro had more votes than Luffy? I thought it was just really close, can you show me where?

And its a worldwide popularity poll, some people on forums and youtubers ( which i dont recall seeing) isnt gonna put a dent on the majority voting you know.
Lmao likes of Kingofligthening have a lot of viewers.
And Luffy barely won, Zoro and Luffy were both FAR ahead of number 3 (it was Nami) where as Luffy barely won

Lmao likes of Kingofligthening have a lot of viewers.
And Luffy barely won, Zoro and Luffy were both FAR ahead of number 3 (it was Nami) where as Luffy barely won
I see so it was KoL who told them to vote Sanji, care to show me proof or is this just you saying it?

Was it on twitter or one of his stream?

Just checked, the difference between Luffy and Zoro is 200k votes give or take and Kol's videos garner at max around 40k views, lets say not all his viewers are sheep and be super generous and have 60% of them go vote sanji , thats about 25k votes out of the 200k difference between him and Luffy, and KoL is the biggest Sanji fan youtuber.

These forums ''Sanji fans'' number in the what? 50? Maybe less? Zoro fans are the vast majority here, so i fail to see where your statement of Sanji fans helping Luffy win over Zoro when its most likely just that Luffy won over Zoro in popularity polls because he always gets n1 in those votes.

Zoro fans are not a vast majority
Check out Ashura vs Current KKG
That shows this forum has anti Zoro bias because no one in their right minds can think Luffy hits harder than Zoro
Zoro fans are the vast majority of this forum man come on... Any post wanking Zoro gets twice or thrice the likes of posts wanking Luffy or Sanji or anyone else.

Any post that might be against Zoro gets a legion of his fans coming in defending him, i can't believe you are saying Zoro fans arent the majority here bro.

Zoro fans are the vast majority of this forum man come on... Any post wanking Zoro gets twice or thrice the likes of posts wanking Luffy or Sanji or anyone else.

Any post that might be against Zoro gets a legion of his fans coming in defending him, i can't believe you are saying Zoro fans arent the majority here bro.
Check the polls man
is Zoro carrying one piece thread or Ashura vs kkg
the idea that this forum has majority Zoro fans is nonsensical
maybe 20%

Wanking someone doesnt necessarily mean you are lying.
idk what wank even means at this point
Explain to me what it means for future reference
Post automatically merged:

Cant find the thread can you link it?
man I can't find links but they were made by @bennbeckman

Also bro @Fuji why don't you come back to discord??

idk what wank even means at this point
Explain to me what it means for future reference

man I can't find links but they were made by @bennbeckman

Also bro @Fuji why don't you come back to discord??
Wank means praising someone to me lmao.

Ah well, i might later man i just got busy with life and school and discord is just another distraction i don't need rn :P

Aww, come on, there are a lot of good folks there who have just made a bad choice…but they could start making amends for it by cutting the dead weight, and if anyone qualifies as “addition by subtraction,” isn’t it the guy who started this thread and hundreds more like it? :zosmug:
You have a fair point, but if Cook FC ever goes to the right direction then Cook FC would cease to exist, because its members will all join the Temple of the Grandmaster. After all, the most fervent wish of all members of Cook FC is for Cook to be Zoro without being Zoro. :myman:

You have a fair point, but if Cook FC ever goes to the right direction then Cook FC would cease to exist, because its members will all join the Temple of the Grandmaster. After all, the most fervent wish of all members of Cook FC is for Cook to be Zoro without being Zoro. :myman:
I never told you this but i love your avy man.
They're the most vocal group, hence you get the impression it's dominated by wank, i beg to differ tho, Shishio's right in the fact Zoro struggles to win any major poll.

Look how neck to neck BASE Luffy is with full power Zoro here : https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/base-luffy-vs-all-out-zoro.13014/page-47#post-1901896
Then again you can argue that the people voting against Zoro are also Sanji fans and fans of other characters, which could then mean that the Zorofandom is the most numerous faction.