Qin vs Zhao - All out war

Who wins ?

• S1 Qin

• S1 Zhao

• S2 Qin

• S2 Zhao

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's an all out war between Qin and Zhao where both states are using 3 GGs that is 3 GH vs 3 of 6GG (coz Qin has to defend against other states as well while none other state going after Zhao).

There are two scenarios for this.

First :

- Qin's 300k army led by

Ousen (Regular generals including Makou)
Kanki (Regular Tribal armies)
YTW (Regular Tribal armies)

Regular army of HSU, GKK, GKH are present as well.

- Zhao's 300k army led by

Riboku (Regular generals i.e. Bananji SSJ and Earl Brothers. That's all)
Shibashou (Regular four generals)
ChouKotsu (Kisui, Batei, GakuEi and KinMou)

Regular army of Futei, Kaine, GyouUn and CGR present as well.

Second Scenario :

- Qin army of 400k led by

Ouki (Tou, Rokuomi and others)
Ousen (all four generals)
Kanki (all tribes)
YTW (all tribes)

HSU, GKK, GKH

- Zhao army of 400k led by

Renpa (all HK)
Riboku (Banaji, SSJ and Earl Brothers)
Shibashou (all 4 generals)
Houken (Chousou and others present at Bayou)

GyouUn, CGR and Kisui (along with Batei)

BATTLEFIELD : PLAIN FIELD AND MOUNTAIN RANGE AROUND SANYOU.

Unpopular opinion but I think Zhao wins both rounds. From my memory of the Zhao Western Invasion arc, Qin barely won due to Ousen having better paws (Shin, Ouhon and Mouten) than Riboku's Houken, they also got food supply from Qi from the river, Riboku got arrested on the spot, etc.

So even though Zhao has an advantage in the beginning, the Zhao government bites Riboku in the ass near the end of the war hence why Zhao lost. While Riboku doesn't have Houken in Scenario 1, Shibashou and the gang is a huge improvement over Houken. Hell, even if you add Kochou Army instead of Seika Army, Zhao would still wins lol.

Chou Kotsu is the son of Chou Katsu who replaced Renpa who is also the son of Chou Sha aka the OG GH right? If Chou Kotsu is incompetent like his father then he probably won't do well. If he is at least a bit better than his father then he can do just fine. Riboku and Shibashou practically carry the Zhao army to victory here.

Second scenario, even more one sided battle with Zhao's overwhelming victory. Not only you have Renpa Army which can stalemate or even beat Ouki Army depending on circumstances, you have Houken Army which is probably one of the more underrated army and has one of the best drips and a solid formation in the series. I mean look at this lmao:

This is one of the most decked out army if anything. If you were to add Moubu army in both scenarios then things might be spicy but for now, I'll give both wins for the Zhao here.

From my memory of the Zhao Western Invasion arc, Qin barely won due to Ousen having better paws (Shin, Ouhon and Mouten) than Riboku's Houken, they also got food supply from Qi from the river, Riboku got arrested on the spot, etc.
Ri Boku outperformed Ou Sen individually at Shukai, but not for the whole campaign.

Shukai was the most important battle, but the campaign started before they reached Retsubi. Ri Boku had all the advantages, as he should have becaus the campaign was being fought in his own backyard.

Ou Sen took on an SSS-rank difficultly assignment in taking on Ri Boku on his own turf, with fewer numbers and no supply line.

The Q3 were why Qin ultimately won. It’s now been 2 years since they were promoted to generals, give or take a few months. The Shin that broke Ri Boku’s cage is on another level from the guy that duelled Gyou’un in a game of tactics and fires.

Take the Q3 out of scenario and it looks very different. Much more even. With them, it makes it nigh impossible to bet against the Qin.

Last edited:
Leaning towards Qin in the first scenario, I don’t think SBS will be on Kanki’s level.

Second scenario should go to Zhao.
Even if Renpa ~ Ouki in general, when it comes to this scenario with so many other pieces on the board I think Renpa is a more valuable general to have on your side. If Qin wants to win this they probably have to pit Renpa against Ousen.

Leaning towards Qin in the first scenario, I don’t think SBS will be on Kanki’s level.

Second scenario should go to Zhao.
Even if Renpa ~ Ouki in general, when it comes to this scenario with so many other pieces on the board I think Renpa is a more valuable general to have on your side. If Qin wants to win this they probably have to pit Renpa against Ousen.
Second Scenario is the most interesting here just because of the entry of Ouki and Renpa. Lol

Like you said matchups are quite important if they want to win (Renpa vs Ousen). I had match ups like this :

Ousen vs Renpa
Ouki vs SBS
Kanki vs Riboku
YTW vs Houken

What do you think of Qin's chances here ? Renpa vs Ousen is at best is stalemate while in other battles i think Qin has some decent chances.

Second Scenario is the most interesting here just because of the entry of Ouki and Renpa. Lol

Like you said matchups are quite important if they want to win (Renpa vs Ousen). I had match ups like this :

Ousen vs Renpa
Ouki vs SBS
Kanki vs Riboku
YTW vs Houken

What do you think of Qin's chances here ? Renpa vs Ousen is at best is stalemate while in other battles i think Qin has some decent chances.
Ousen vs Renpa is interesting to say the least, Ousen would never lose but I fear he may give Renpa an opportunity to influence different battlefields like Ouki would, simply due to the superiority of Renpa army.
Ouki washes Shibashou most likely, I have Tou > SBS for now too (both in quality of general and army)

Ouki and Renpa armies easily outclass the rest. However because someone like Renpa is hard to keep up with in a huge scale war like this I'd rather have Ousen tie down Renpa, but to even out the match I'd probably send some reinforcements from the Ouki army under the lead of Tou to help out Ousen.
Renpa + 4 heavenly kings are too much for Akou and the boys lol

Ousen vs Renpa is interesting to say the least, Ousen would never lose but I fear he may give Renpa an opportunity to influence different battlefields like Ouki would, simply due to the superiority of Renpa army.
Ouki washes Shibashou most likely, I have Tou > SBS for now too (both in quality of general and army)

Ouki and Renpa armies easily outclass the rest. However because someone like Renpa is hard to keep up with in a huge scale war like this I'd rather have Ousen tie down Renpa, but to even out the match I'd probably send some reinforcements from the Ouki army under the lead of Tou to help out Ousen.
Renpa + 4 heavenly kings are too much for Akou and the boys lol
Ousen vs Renpa definitely going to be a battle in stalemate situation. Both of the generals are too calculative as well as those who doesn't enter into a trap. Lol

Also as for 4HK vs Akou and others, if Renpa ain't providing clues than Akou with his formations can easily crush someone like KaishiBou or Rinko. Though the most dangerous amongst HK for me is KyouEnn and it would be difficult to deal with him. While Shiryuu and Sou'ou both felt the best offensive ones amongst generals of both sides (aside Renpa obviously). So i won't be saying 4HK could suppress Akou and others so badly but contrary to that it would be a equal matched up situation.

In the end everything would be depending upon confrontation of Ousen and Renpa’s armies.

While other battlefield definitely going to finish earlier than this so who's going to provide reinforcements first or more efficiently is going to play major role.

It's an all out war between Qin and Zhao where both states are using 3 GGs that is 3 GH vs 3 of 6GG (coz Qin has to defend against other states as well while none other state going after Zhao).

There are two scenarios for this.

First :

- Qin's 300k army led by

Ousen (Regular generals including Makou)
Kanki (Regular Tribal armies)
YTW (Regular Tribal armies)

Regular army of HSU, GKK, GKH are present as well.

- Zhao's 300k army led by

Riboku (Regular generals i.e. Bananji SSJ and Earl Brothers. That's all)
Shibashou (Regular four generals)
ChouKotsu (Kisui, Batei, GakuEi and KinMou)

Regular army of Futei, Kaine, GyouUn and CGR present as well.

Second Scenario :

- Qin army of 400k led by

Ouki (Tou, Rokuomi and others)
Ousen (all four generals)
Kanki (all tribes)
YTW (all tribes)

HSU, GKK, GKH

- Zhao army of 400k led by

Renpa (all HK)
Riboku (Banaji, SSJ and Earl Brothers)
Shibashou (all 4 generals)
Houken (Chousou and others present at Bayou)

GyouUn, CGR and Kisui (along with Batei)

BATTLEFIELD : PLAIN FIELD AND MOUNTAIN RANGE AROUND SANYOU.

The tags didn't work btw. Qin should won scenario 1 high diff.

Scenario 2 is a clusterfuck that needs a dedicated thread to discuss because there are so many game-changers like Renpa, Riboku, Ouki, Ousen etc... so probably goes either way.

The tags didn't work btw. Qin should won scenario 1 high diff.

Scenario 2 is a clusterfuck that needs a dedicated thread to discuss because there are so many game-changers like Renpa, Riboku, Ouki, Ousen etc... so probably goes either way.
I think scenario 2 is basically depends upon who would be able to settle there battle first and reinforce other..

Now what do you think about it ?

Leaning more towards Zhao due to having more numbers in valuable commanders (4HK, Seika Generals, Riboku's elites).
If you look carefully than the generals with good martial capabilities on the both sides are quite similar. While in actuality it is YTWs army which is full of them and it might be Qin suppressing the Zhao's martial generals.

YTW can crush either of Houken (Chousou) or SBS's army pretty quickly. Whether it took place in open field or in the mountain like terrain.
Post automatically merged:

Same goes for Ouki against these two.

Ousen vs Renpa definitely going to be a battle in stalemate situation. Both of the generals are too calculative as well as those who doesn't enter into a trap. Lol

Also as for 4HK vs Akou and others, if Renpa ain't providing clues than Akou with his formations can easily crush someone like KaishiBou or Rinko. Though the most dangerous amongst HK for me is KyouEnn and it would be difficult to deal with him. While Shiryuu and Sou'ou both felt the best offensive ones amongst generals of both sides (aside Renpa obviously). So i won't be saying 4HK could suppress Akou and others so badly but contrary to that it would be a equal matched up situation.

In the end everything would be depending upon confrontation of Ousen and Renpa’s armies.

While other battlefield definitely going to finish earlier than this so who's going to provide reinforcements first or more efficiently is going to play major role.
If Ouki's formation couldn't stop Rinko, why would Akou's crush him?