Speculations Queen is actually a........

A random silly theory I just thought of

It would be pretty interesting if it turns out that Queen is actually a Robot and this is not his actual body, and there a person inside piloting it lol we saw a glimpses of his body having robotic parts

Not a Cyborg but an actual Robot,
and like some of you pointed it would be pretty cool if the Robot actually ate the brachiosaurus devil fruit :shocking:

He's a Scientist and seems to have some kind of a connection to another Scientist, Vinsmoke Judge.
So its not that far fetched to think this lol

What do you think?

Last edited:
I mean it isn't far-fetched I don't know if AI is present in one piece but could be a cyborg similar to franky. But could be a robot as well that was fed his df
A random silly theory I just thought of

It would be pretty interesting if it turns out that Queen is actually a Robot and this is not his actual body, and there a person inside piloting it lol we saw a glimpses of his body having robotic parts

Not a Cyborg but an actual Robot

He's a Scientist and seems to have some kind of a connection to another Scientist, Vinsmoke Judge.
So its not that far fetched to think this lol

What do you think?

His power is Zoan and Swordmanship.
He has a fire power too, hence why he's called the wildfire, And he used an attack similar to diable jambe in the anime
Also we never really saw him using the sword, I wonder if he can actually use any swordsman techniques
Post automatically merged:

Doesn't really fit with the Beast Pirate motif

Don't think Kaido would respect that
His theme as a scientist doesn't fit either,

a Scientist who makes weapons and have some machine parts in his body among a crew of brute dinosaurs, doesn't really fit too

Last edited: