Current Events Question to ZKK faction: If Zoro beats King and then does ZKK, what will Luffy do aside from beating Kaidou?

If ZKK happens after Zoro beats King, does Luffy get a second feat as well?

• Yes

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • No

Votes: 45 63.4%

• Total voters
this zkk Delusion will still continue even in Black beard or Imu arc, they will change to ZKB zoro kill black beard, ZKI zoro kill Imu, you know these guys will always dream their boy was the MC and he's the one beating the main villains.
There's nothing connecting Zoro to Blackbeard or Imu so I doubt anyone would be dumb enough to think Zoro kills Blackbeard or Imu. There's like a dozen hints linking Zoro to Kaido however.

I am still unsure how this theory would be executed. However, the lead up to this event does not matter as I am sure in one way or another Zoro will slay the dragon above the capital like Ryuma did. The foundation and evidence for this theory is already set for it to happen.

In One piece, a victory is always defined by the last man standing. This is why Luffy technically beat katakuri despite Luffy getting KO'd first. Luffy was the last man standing and hence he won.

If Kaido somehow gets up after Luffy KOs him and Zoro has to finish Luffy's work, then Luffy wouldn't have defeated kaido. ZKK only makes sense if Zoro is literally killing an unconscious kaido.
Don Krieg defeated Luffy then

this zkk Delusion will still continue even in Black beard or Imu arc, they will change to ZKB zoro kill black beard, ZKI zoro kill Imu, you know these guys will always dream their boy was the MC and he's the one beating the main villains.
Sure, there are some people who are like that. But the actual ZKK theory is not based on giving Zoro a combat feat he does not deserve or having him overshadow the MC. It's merely a way to fulfill the vast number of narratives and plotlines that have yet to receive closure for Zoro. It doesn't necessarily even have to be ZKK. If Oda can find a way to:

• Have Zoro blacken Enma
  • Have Kaido acknowledge Zoro as a samurai as great or greater than Oden
  • Have Zoro become acknowledged as the "second Ryuuma" by the people of Wano and forge his own legend

Without ZKK, then ZKK won't happen. But all of those plotlines must receive closure by the end of Wano, otherwise all of the narrative build-up and foreshadowing would be pointless. I don't want Zoro to be the MC or overshadow Luffy. I don't care about him beating the main villains, I don't even want him to defeat Kaido. I just want those plot points to not be ignored.