Quirk : Tape vs Black Whip

Which one is the best quirk ?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Tape is Sero's quirk :

And Black whip is one of Deku's/OFA quirk :

Which one is the best quirk ?

Round 1 : which one is the best at base ? we know that OFA improves quirk a lot so the black whip Deku use is stronger than the original quirk

Round 2 : the black whip deku is using vs Sero tape (but i only talk about black whip not Deku other quirks).

Round 3 : Deku will be better with Tape or Black whip ?

N

NeutralWatcher

Don't you think restaining cars or large vehicules is thanks to Deku strength and not because of black whip ?

I think Deku with Tape can restain cars and move them
I think it also depends on the quirk.

For example you restrain a car with a chain to prevent the car from falling

compare it to you use a tape to restrain a car to prevent a car from falling

I think tape would break and the car would fall while for chain, the chain would not break and the car can still be restrained safely to prevent the car from falling

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think it also depends on the quirk.

For example you restrain a car with a chain to prevent the car from falling

compare it to you use a tape to restrain a car to prevent a car from falling

I think tape would break and the car would fall while for chain, the chain would not break and the car can still be restrained safely to prevent the car from falling
I thought about the resistance of the thing too : we know that Sero's tape is really resistant but not unbreakable.
We don't know this for black whip, we don't know how durable it is.

But we can't forget that the black whip Deku uses is also multiple times stronger because it grew inside OFA. If Deku had tape, tape would have been a lot more powerful and durable.

I don't know if the base version of black whip was that durable.

And tape has an advantage : the tape can be detached, to build things, stick things, to make traps etc

And Sero can make double face tape (the two faces of the tape sticks).

But tape has a weakness, Sero can't make infinite tape.

All in all I think that maybe black whip has durability on his side, but if a guy as strong as Deku had Tape he would be able to do as much if not more than with Black whip. And I don't talk about a hypothetic Tape improved by years inside OFA.