Discussion Power Rank all the versions of Sasuke Kakashi and Itachi

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
How does your ranking of all the different versions of these characters look? Rank them together
Like just an example:
Boruto Sasuke>The Last Sasuke>FV Sasuke>DMS Kakashi>EDO Itachi>MS Healthy Itachi>EMS Sasuke>Sick Itachi>MS Kakashi>Hokage Kakashi>13 yo Itachi>Anbu Itachi>P1 Kakashi>Anbu Kakashi>Genin Sasuke etc.

Again that's just an example.

Share your thoughts. Also I plan on making some more threads in the future and Imma copy paste this tag, so if you wanna be taken off of it just let me know. Thanks

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
How does your ranking of all the different versions of these characters look? Rank them together
Like just an example:
Boruto Sasuke>The Last Sasuke>FV Sasuke>DMS Kakashi>EDO Itachi>MS Healthy Itachi>EMS Sasuke>Sick Itachi>MS Kakashi>Hokage Kakashi>13 yo Itachi>Anbu Itachi>P1 Kakashi>Anbu Kakashi>Genin Sasuke etc.

Again that's just an example.

Share your thoughts. Also I plan on making some more threads in the future and Imma copy paste this tag, so if you wanna be taken off of it just let me know. Thanks
How do we rank double Sharingan Kakashi with Perfect Susanoo.

My problem here is that he didn't have power feats more like creating openings for others.

Should we take it as a power feat?

I don't watch Boruto and haven't watched the movie. So based on that,

DMS Kakashi > Prime Sasuke > Edo Itachi > Healthy MS Itachi > EMS Sasuke > Sick Itachi > war arc MS Kakashi > MS Sasuke (who hasn't mastered Susanoo) > Tomoe Sharingan Itachi > Hebi Sasuke > Part 1 Kakashi ......

DMS Kakashi is broken. Kaguya, when attacking Kakashi, was said to be stronger and faster than ever before, and Kakashi just passed through her attack with intangibility and then blitzed her. Also having perfect Susanoo which throws Kamui Shuriken warping large areas. War Arc Kakashi with 1 MS was ready to rip off Juubi's head. Imagine DMS Kakashi with Rikudo Chakra.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
Indra Susano + tailed beast absorbed Sasuke > Adult Sasuke > DMS Kakashi > The Last Sasuke > Rinnegan Teen Sasuke > Edo Itachi > EMS Sasuke > MS Healthy Itachi > WA Kakashi > FKS Sasuke > Sick Itachi > MS /Taka Sasuke > 13yo Itachi > ASM Kakashi > Hokage Kakashi > Hebi Sasuke > Shippuden CM stage 2 Sasuke > BoS Sasuke > Anbu Kakashi >= Anbu Itachi > CM Stage 2 Sasuke > Jonin Kakashi > Kid Itachi = Kid Kakashi > CM stage 1 Sasuke > Kid Sasuke

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
How do we rank double Sharingan Kakashi with Perfect Susanoo.

My problem here is that he didn't have power feats more like creating openings for others.

Should we take it as a power feat?
Gauge his abilities, portrayal feats and standing.

DMS Kakashi > Prime Sasuke
I'd put Sasuke above him, but it also depends on what you mean when you say Prime Sasuke exactly.

What's ASM lmao? It's been some time since I read this stuff.

Shippuden CM stage 2 Sasuke > 13yo Itachi
13 yo Itachi was the version that negged Orochimaru iirc. He was definitely portrayed above the Sanin even back then, further backed up by Orochimaru lamenting how he could never got his hands on him and propelling Itachi above him. I don't think CM Sasuke in Shippuden can win that battle.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
What's ASM lmao? It's been some time since I read this stuff.

13 yo Itachi was the version that negged Orochimaru iirc. He was definitely portrayed above the Sanin even back then, further backed up by Orochimaru lamenting how he could never got his hands on him and propelling Itachi above him. I don't think CM Sasuke in Shippuden can win that battle.

ASM is Akatsuki Suppresion Mission Arc. You know the arc where Kakashi fought Kakuza
It was a honest mistake. There is no way CM Sasuke is defeating Itachi. Omdzzzz I also put Hebi over him :lawsigh:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
ASM is Akatsuki Suppresion Mission Arc. You know the arc where Kakashi fought Kakuza
Ah the immortals arc, yeah yeah I know. Thanks btw.

It was a honest mistake. There is no way CM Sasuke is defeating Itachi. Omdzzzz I also put Hebi over him :lawsigh:
It's all good as long as you amend it. :kata:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Tier 0

Rinneganโ€”Bijuu Sasuke

Tier 1

Rinnegan Sasuke
DMS Kakashi

Tier 2

Mature EMS Sasuke
Edo Itachi

Tier 3

War Arc Kakashi
Healthy Itachi
Early EMS Sasuke

Tier 4

Sick Itachi
Mature MS Sasuke

Tier 5

Pein Arc Kakashi
Kage Summit Sasuke

Tier 6

Hebi Sasuke
Early Shippuden Kakashi
13 y/o Itachi

Tier 7

K. Bee fight Sasuke

Tier 8

Part 1 Kakashi Hatake

Tier 9

Part 1 Sasuke

Not including any post chapter 700 content. I didnโ€™t see the movies or watch Burito.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I didnโ€™t see the movies or watch Burito.
I think the Last was pretty OK. Boruto here and there. I even watched the anime for some time but I just can't get into it. Tried the manga too, it had some interesting characters and some intrigue, but I also stopped.

I'll leave this in the spoiler in case you wanna read Boruto
The last chapters I read were Naruto having a new mode much superior to anything before. He started wreaking Isshiki, but at the expense of Kurama's death. Sasuke's Rinnegan got destroyed by Boruto with a kunai while Momoshiki took over his body.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I think the Last was pretty OK. Boruto here and there. I even watched the anime for some time but I just can't get into it. Tried the manga too, it had some interesting characters and some intrigue, but I also stopped.

I'll leave this in the spoiler in case you wanna read Boruto
The last chapters I read were Naruto having a new mode much superior to anything before. He started wreaking Isshiki, but at the expense of Kurama's death. Sasuke's Rinnegan got destroyed by Boruto with a kunai while Momoshiki took over his body.
Tbh Iโ€™m happy I donโ€™t read it, I hear the power scaling is atrocious

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
โ€Ž
S++Tier
Indra+Bijuu Sasuke

S+Tier
Adult Sasuke
Double EMS Kakashi
S Tier
Eternal Mangekyo Sasuke
Edo Itachi
A Tier
War Arc Kakashi
Healthy Itachi
B Tier
Sick Itachi
Mangekyo Sharingan Sasuke
Pein Arc Kakashi
C Tier
Diedara fight Sasuke
Pre Kamui Shippuden Kakashi
Early Akatsuki Itachi
D Tier
Early Akatsuki Sasuke
E Tier
Part 1 Kakashi
F Tier
Part 1 Sasuke
Iโ€™d slot Hokage Kakashi in between A and B Tier

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@ThunderSupernova wanna be added to the tag list? Also share your thoughts?

Pre Kamui Shippuden Kakashi
Early Akatsuki Itachi
Eh I think that Itachi beats that Kakashi. Itachi was already capable of using his MS techs back then. One look would end it imo, just like against Orochimaru, and Oro is stronger than that Kakashi.

Iโ€™d slot Hokage Kakashi in between A and B Tier
I gotta reread about hokage Kakashi. I remember some purple lighting jutsu and some hype from the novels, but losing his sharingan is a huge loss.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
โ€Ž
@ThunderSupernova wanna be added to the tag list? Also share your thoughts?

Eh I think that Itachi beats that Kakashi. Itachi was already capable of using his MS techs back then. One look would end it imo, just like against Orochimaru, and Oro is stronger than that Kakashi.

I gotta reread about hokage Kakashi. I remember some purple lighting jutsu and some hype from the novels, but losing his sharingan is a huge loss.
I think Kishi said Hokage Kakashi was as strong ir stronger than he was in tha warโ€ฆ..but that makes not a kick of sense considering how fucking broken he was in tha war Lmaoooo

I don't watch Boruto and haven't watched the movie. So based on that,

DMS Kakashi > Prime Sasuke > Edo Itachi > Healthy MS Itachi > EMS Sasuke > Sick Itachi > war arc MS Kakashi > MS Sasuke (who hasn't mastered Susanoo) > Tomoe Sharingan Itachi > Hebi Sasuke > Part 1 Kakashi ......

DMS Kakashi is broken. Kaguya, when attacking Kakashi, was said to be stronger and faster than ever before, and Kakashi just passed through her attack with intangibility and then blitzed her. Also having perfect Susanoo which throws Kamui Shuriken warping large areas. War Arc Kakashi with 1 MS was ready to rip off Juubi's head. Imagine DMS Kakashi with Rikudo Chakra.
Looks good but I would have WA Kakashi = Sick Itachi

Didn't watch boruto

--EOS Sasuke
--DMS Kakashi*
--Edo itachi
--MS Healthy Itachi
--EMS Sasuke
--MS sassuke
--13 yr Old Itachi
--Sick Itachi
--Hebi Sasuke
--Early shippuden Kakashi
--Part 1 Kakashi
--Genin sasuke

** War arc kakashi is hard to rank ; kamui is very op he can beat EMS Sasuke/MS itachi if he immediately uses kamui and snipes their head

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I think Kishi said Hokage Kakashi was as strong ir stronger than he was in tha warโ€ฆ..but that makes not a kick of sense considering how fucking broken he was in tha war Lmaoooo
Yeah Kishi's retarded lmfao. You could make arguments for War Arc Kakashi beating almost any non-God tier thanks to how broken his mastery of Kamui is. Morals off, these guys are getting their throats kamui'd out.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
โ€Ž
Yeah Kishi's retarded lmfao. You could make arguments for War Arc Kakashi beating almost any non-God tier thanks to how broken his mastery of Kamui is. Morals off, these guys are getting their throats kamui'd out.
Like I heard that and immediately thought โ€œyea he know damn well heโ€™s lyingโ€

Youโ€™d have to be crazy to remotely think Purple Lightning=Kamui Susanoo

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yo I found it lmao.

Plus some compilation of what Kakashi did in the novels.

You need to read both of his novels, the Kakashi Hiden "Lightning in the Icy sky" and the Kakashi Retsuden novel.

In his first novel, which takes place a year after the war, he was able to knockout base 19 year old Lee with relative ease and was fighting evenly with "Khyro" a Kage Level woman that made the 4rth Raikage look like a complete joke.

In the Retsuden novel, which takes place in the Borito era. Kakashi showcased a version of Mud Wall which he calls "Quartz Wall". He held it up for over 24hours, it was large enough to protect the entire Redaku country, cannon balls couldn't put a scratch on it, the wall is semi-imune to Lightning release and was able to tank several ninjutsu. The Quartz Wall takes so much skill and chakra control to get done that it was believed to be done as a group effort.

Kakashi was able to beat 50 jonin ninja which he referred to as "average" with just a frying pan and a bit of genjutsu. Dude is faster than ever and his reflexes were so good that people were wondering if he truly lost his Sharingan, or if it was just a rumor to mislead his opponents.

Later on, Kakashi used another jutsu he created called Fire Style Water Mist. It's a huge flaming bird which he used this jutsu several times to overpower and evaporate a huge amount of water that was executed with a tool infused with 6paths chakra. The bird also has the ability to spit fire and assuming the mist gets hot from the mist, it's damm near equivalent to boil release. Kakashi also knows a bit of medical ninjutsu. Kakashi himself has stated to be stronger than his war arc self(not talking about DMS) and bragging would be out of character for him.

In Part 1, Hiruzen stated that Orochimaru was strong enough to take over a small country alone and in Boruto it was said that Kakashi is currently strong enough to down an entire nation all by himself. Sorry for the long reply.