The Coalition Commanders are:

Kanmei:

Karin:

Rinbukun:

Gouhoumei:

Ordo:

Seikai:

Keisha:

How would you rank these 7 generals in overall capabilities as a general? Consider martial might, intellect, leadership ability, elite troops, (no vassals tho), and special tricks.

I'm not including Riboku because he would obviously rank at number 1.

Just to clarify, this is Coalition Gouhoumei, not current GHM. Reason I'm specifying this is because Gouhoumei is still growing in tactical ability.

Share your thoughts; @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @RayanOO @Da evil Who @Blother @God Buggy @Jailer @Bullet @Kromage911 @Topi Jerami etc

Guessing Ordo will rank at/near the bottom :arnoling:

Gohoumei > Kanmei > Keisha > Karin > Seikai > Ordo > Rinbunkun

Gouhoumei has grown on me. I think his character is endearing and can play at the levels of Riboku/Ouki given 5-10 years and/or 2-5 more battles won. I hope he does not die and eventually joins under Qins banner to aid in the Unification of China (far cry I know). I hope Hara plans to do more with him going forwards.

Keisha was not a spider, but a sleeping tiger. Up against Kanki, it was his loss from the jump. I doubt most other generals carry his level of patience.

Kanmei above Karin only because he was matched against Moubu, someone whos built different.
Karin is exceptionally good at battle tactics & strength, but I still feel she is being over inflated. Is it just me?

Seikei was a cheap shot, but ngl it took a suicide attack from a Great General to take him out. He lacks the strength or weight Great Generals carry.

Ordo is so bottom tier trash, only reason he's not last is because I don't know who the fuck Rinbunkun is.

Last edited:
Gohoumei = Keisha = Karin > Kanmei > Seikai > Ordo = Rinbunkun

Gohoumei, Keisha, and Karin are all on the same level for me, with them having distinct styles. Houmei with his Ninja-Hand-Sign pincer attack and siege equipments, Keisha with his patiently constructed web, and Karin with her Kanki-Style warfare tactics.

Kanmei has great weight (also literally) and was evenly matched against Moubu, but the other 3 are just exceptionally good at battle tactics / strength.

Seikei was my favorite, his tactics and style were so deadly. He would've been fearsome if he was part of a bigger state. But he doesn't have the strength or weight that a GG needs, even less than the 3 aboves.

Ordo's entire career, that we saw, was Ousen treating him like an idiot and Shibashou holding off his army of 50k with only 5k. Rinbunkun needs a haircut. He's a budget Kanmei, Seika's poison warfare would humiliate him.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I think y'all are underestimating Kanmei. He took 100 cities, defeat a 6GG and was only defeated by literally the most powerful man in China. 90% of all top tiers have no counter to his raw strength. He also isn't that bad tactically.

Rinbunkun is slightly underrated too imo. He crushed over 100 strong enemies. He's definitely in the gap between Rokuomi and Akou tier characters.

e I don't know who the fuck Rinbunkun is.
All you need to know about him:
Rinbunkun needs a haircut.[/QUOTE]

Gouhoumei has grown on me. I think his character is endearing and can play at the levels of Riboku/Ouki given 5-10 years and/or 2-5 more battles won. I hope he does not die and eventually joins under Qins banner to aid in the Unification of China (far cry I know). I hope Hara plans to do more with him going forwards.
I think Gouhoumei too, he's very similar to Riboku in the sense that both are the "last hopes" of their state. I hope Hara dedicates some arcs focusing to him before the Wei invasion, and I hope Hara will do his final war justice. (I hope he fights Tou and Ouhon). I think Prime Gouhoumei will be >=Gokei, and one of the greatest minds in Kingdom along with Riboku, Rinshoujou, Shouheikun and EOS Mouten.

Karin is exceptionally good at battle tactics & strength, but I still feel she is being over inflated. Is it just me?
Nah. She's good. She was complemented by Ribou and Shouheikun, called a prodigy, she's only gone up against top tiers(Tou, Ousen and Moubu). Considering how she's equal to height to Kanmei and taller than Moubu, she should be at least a high tier martially.

Also, if it wasn't for Ousen, she would have sneaked past Qin's defenses during coalition iirc.

Seikei was my favorite, his tactics and style were so deadly. He would've been fearsome if he was part of a bigger state. But he doesn't have the strength or weight that a GG needs, even less than the 3 aboves.
I think Seikai could have been a much bigger threat if he was a subordinate of a great tactician like Renpa, Gouhoumei, Riboku etc. He wasn't really a general, he was more of a researcher anyway.

the strength or weight that a GG needs, even less than the 3 aboves.
I don't think he has any weight, while every other general on this list certainly does.

I think y'all are underestimating Kanmei. He took 100 cities, defeat a 6GG and was only defeated by literally the most powerful man in China. 90% of all top tiers have no counter to his raw strength. He also isn't that bad tactically.

Rinbunkun is slightly underrated too imo. He crushed over 100 strong enemies. He's definitely in the gap between Rokuomi and Akou tier characters.

All you need to know about him:
Shit I forgot Kanmei took out a Qin 6
Definitely above Keisha then

Strength wise Kanmei easy.

Imo, a longshot:

Karin=>Kanmei/Gohomei>Keisha>>>>>>Ordo (what an idiot)

I got the feeling Karin is the most dangerous.
Think the same Riboku implied as much iirc.
Post automatically merged:

Gohoumei = Keisha = Karin > Kanmei > Seikai > Ordo = Rinbunkun

Gohoumei, Keisha, and Karin are all on the same level for me, with them having distinct styles. Houmei with his Ninja-Hand-Sign pincer attack and siege equipments, Keisha with his patiently constructed web, and Karin with her Kanki-Style warfare tactics.

Kanmei has great weight (also literally) and was evenly matched against Moubu, but the other 3 are just exceptionally good at battle tactics / strength.

Ordo's entire career, that we saw, was Ousen treating him like an idiot and Shibashou holding off his army of 50k with only 5k. Rinbunkun needs a haircut. He's a budget Kanmei, Seika's poison warfare would humiliate him.
Very fair post.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
β€Ž
I'm just gonna use what I remember from Coalition Arc. If I'm wrong at some point then feel free to correct me.

So far, the most effective and competent general is gotta be Karin. She was the closest to taking down Kankoku Pass if it wasn't for Ousen's interference. Well to be fair, it was Ordo's fault for not stalling the Ousen's army long enough. She got hyped by both Shunshinkun and Tou for being a genius at warfare, even Riboku himself said that Karin is the "real deal". I think she's probably the smartest general of the Coalition Army (bar Riboku obviously) because she was the first commander to figure out Riboku's plan of sneaking the troops through Bu Pass.

Second closest is Gohoumei. Him and Karin were said to be the prodigies of the Coalition Army so I think Houmei would be top 2 at least. His siege towers was effective and one of the few generals that remained unscathed from the war. But if we're comparing the top strategists of Wei, EOS Houmei > Reiou > Gokei >~ Current Houmei > Coalition Houmei. (Gohoumei's still a little bitch for pushing Reiou to his death by Shin though)

Third would be Seikai. Yes you hear it right. Man was underrated as hell. His poison arrows strategy managed to take out Choutou who is a very experienced great general. Sure Seikai was weak and all but you gotta admit that he put up works against the Qin.

Fourth is Kanmei. His strategies and tactics wasn't that bad but man is all about strength > all. His fight against Moubu was dope. His achievements in the past (like taking down over 100 castles, one shotting Oukotsu who is the physically strongest Qin's Six at that time, etc.) was great but there are better generals than him strategically and tactically.

Fifth would be Keisha. His Instinctual abilities was pretty strong against Duke Hyou. But I don't remember if he did anything really worthy in that arc though?

Sixth is Ordo. Man got trashed a lot just because he fell into Ousen's trap. I mean who wouldn't LOL? If my guy stalled Ousen for a bit longer until Karin's army open up the gate then the Coalition would have won.

Seventh and last place would be Rinbukun. He wasn't that effective as a general, all he did was one shots Doukin at the start of the arc then get mid diffed by Tou later on.

D

Deleted member 10278

1. Karin/Gohoumei (they were clearly the ones turning heads whether it’d be Karin minutes away from forcing the fall of Kankoku Pass or Gohoumei pulling up with those Siege Towers)
2. Kanmei (Not much to say, had it not been for Moubu he still would have been alive tho he wasn’t as impressive as the two above him)
3. Keisha (Duke Hyou couldn’t shake him for most if not the entire battle in Kankoku Pass, that alone speaks volumes)
4. Ordo (4th seems about right for Ordo. Couldn’t do much but he was up against Ousen, can’t really blame him, but I think he’s going to make a bounce back in the future)
5. Rinbukun
6. Seikai or however you spell his name (the most pathetic general in the series, he was a bottom feeder that had to stoop to the lowest of the low via poisoning Choutou and still got molly whopped all the same, didn’t have a knack for anything else)

Karin (I've doubt tho) but if she is nearby compared to Kanmei martial might wise then with her tactical abilities she is definitely no 1

Kanmei is strong so his army. And he has actual feats to back up his position.

Keisha i would put Keisha over coalition arc Gouhoumui.

Gouhomui He is growing but above other were clearly better than coalition arc Gou. Even now I don't think that he have surpassed Karin yet..

Fourth is Kanmei. His strategies and tactics wasn't that bad but man is all about strength > all. His fight against Moubu was dope. His achievements in the past (like taking down over 100 castles, one shotting Oukotsu who is the physically strongest Qin's Six at that time, etc.) was great but there are better generals than him strategically and tactically.
Well in the end last man standing counts...
We have never seen Houken using any tactics yet he was one of the 3 heavens. And was capable to beat any strategic and intellectual general if had enough fodder soldiers to back up..

We have seen intellectual Generals fall against Tacteteian one . Also we have seen Tactetion General fallagainst Brut forced Generals.

Last edited:
Karin and Homei are impressive because they were thrust in situations where genius strategic ability pays off. Overal though Kanmei is the better general when you consider his achievements, top tier martial ability and high tier strategical ability.
None of the generals in this list would win against him if they squared off.

Karin > Kanmei > Keisha > GHM > Ordo >= Rinbukun > Sekai

We all have to remember that Keisha performed so well because of the number advantage he had on Duke, not only in soldiers but also generals. He wouldn't have caught Duke in that bad of a position if they had the same number of commanders under their commands. It took all 3 generals for him to lure Duke into a trap. He had 3 generals while Duke only had Shin.
This is not to discredit Keisha though, as clearly I put him in the 3rd spot above GHM.

And Karin and Kanmei had a number advantage too. But Karin pulled a fast one on everyone but Ousen. If it was something like Tou noticed it but couldn't do anything about it due to number disadvantage then I wouldn't have put her that high. But nobody even knew what she was up to. And Kanmei performs best in plains with a number advantage. So I put Karin above him

GHM needs to grow. He wasn't all that even in Wei fire dragon arc as he himself admitted being inferior to Reiou. Though I certainly have high hopes for him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
At the time of Coalition arc Kanmei was 1st

Karin and GHM maybe surpassed him after but not in that arc

Putting RinBunKun here is disrespect for the others

Kanmei > Karin > GHM / Keisha > Seika > Ordo > RBK

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
I think this is harsh on Ordo!
Haha do'nt worry I respect the man but to be honest Ordo was below almost all the commanders during Kankoku pass :

He was clearly below kanmei, Karin and GHM for me.

Only debate is Sei kai vs Ordo. That can be indeed discussed. But i think Seikai had more weight during the fight than Ordo? SeiKai poison game was really dangerous and he managed to kill ChouTou (who killed him too).

Haha do'nt worry I respect the man but to be honest Ordo was below almost all the commanders during Kankoku pass :

Only debate is Sei kai vs Ordo. That can be indeed discussed. But i think Seikai had more weight during the fight than Ordo? SeiKai poison game was really dangerous and he managed to kill ChouTou (who killed him too).
What I heard:

I respect Ordo but he just trash is all

I don't think there's a big gap between Ordo and a very young GHM (who was inferior to Reiou, even 2-3 years later) and Keisha tbf. I'd definitely have Ordo over GHM in the mountains, for eg.