Current Events Rank the SH pirates based on how much relevance they received in Egghead Island so far

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
That was literally just him asking Vegapunk to take them to the island.
No it isn’t.

Zoro says he has demands and the very next page is Shaka saying “that’s fine, bring them here” because he has an interest in the crew.

We haven’t seen Zoro’s demands yet.

If his demand was just to be brought to the island that would be what he asked, not this dangling mysterious plotpoint.

No it isn’t.

Zoro says he has demands and the very next page is Shaka saying “that’s fine, bring them here” because he has an interest in the crew.

We haven’t seen Zoro’s demands yet.

If his demand was just to be brought to the island that would be what he asked, not this dangling mysterious plotpoint.
Didn’t one chapter start with an editor note saying “what was his demand?” And then we see Zoro talking to Brook about asking Vega to allow them to say back? I think it’s pretty self explanatory

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Didn’t one chapter start with an editor note saying “what was his demand?” And then we see Zoro talking to Brook about asking Vega to allow them to say back? I think it’s pretty self explanatory
Nope.

Chapter 1062
Zoro says I have demands and you’re going to listen.
Shaka says that’s fine, bring them to the island.

Chapter 1064
Zoro stays behind

Chapter 1065
Opens with “the reason they stayed on the ship” with Zoro explaining he doesn’t trust government islands and he’s stuck behind in case he needs to rescue them.

There’s nothing to suggest that all Zoro wants was to get to the island. If all he wanted was to get to the island then 1062 would just be… Zoro saying “you’re going to take us to the island”.

And then the next panel would be this anyway

Nope.

Chapter 1062
Zoro says I have demands and you’re going to listen.
Shaka says that’s fine, bring them to the island.

Chapter 1064
Zoro stays behind

Chapter 1065
Opens with “the reason they stayed on the ship” with Zoro explaining he doesn’t trust government islands and he’s stuck behind in case he needs to rescue them.

There’s nothing to suggest that all Zoro wants was to get to the island. If all he wanted was to get to the island then 1062 would just be… Zoro saying “you’re going to take us to the island”.

And then the next panel would be this anyway

What if the demand is going to the island and Shaka says "thats fine" to the demand of letting them go to the island.