Powers & Abilities Rank these abilities from Rarest to least

How would you rank those powers from Rarest to least and discuss it.
- Black blades
- Logia dfs
- Mythical dfs
- Voice of all things
- Conqueror Haki
- Future Sight
- Cursed blades
- Advanced Conqueror Haki
- Advanced Armament Haki Internal Destruction
- Awakening
Black Blade (1) > Voice of All Things (4, 2 Alive) > Future Sight (2+) > Mythical DF (3) > Zoan Awakening (4) > Advanced CoC (5 at the least) > Logia (7) > CoC (17) > Devil Fruit Awakening (10+) > Advanced CoA 2 (Unlimited) > Cursed Blades ( A Lot)

Off the top of my head:

1 Black Blades
2 VOAT
3 Advanced CoC
4 Future Sight
5 Mythical Zoans
6 Awakening
7 CoC
8 Advanced Armament
9 Cursed Swords
10 Logia
So here's mine..

1. Black Blades
2. Advanced Armament (Luffy taking Yamato's cuff off)
3. VOAT
4. Advanced CoC
5. Mythical Zoans
6. Future Sight
7. Awakening
8. Cursed Blades
9. Logia
10. CoC

For AdCoA, so far only Rayleigh and Luffy has it, i can't picture Kaido, Big Mom and Blackbeard having it but Shanks.
If Kaido had AdCoA they wouldn't be able to beat him.

Future sight seems to be used by all Admirals at Marineford, maybe not on the level of Katakuri. i would say Katakuri is unique in that regard. There's bound to be more Future sight like Sanji, Coby, Shanks etc..

So far there's a total of 5 Curse Blades confirmed i think.
I think there are more CoC users than there are Logia which means a lot.

So here's mine..

1. Black Blades
2. Advanced Armament (Luffy taking Yamato's cuff off)
3. VOAT
4. Advanced CoC
5. Mythical Zoans
6. Future Sight
7. Awakening
8. Cursed Blades
9. Logia
10. CoC

For AdCoC, so far only Rayleigh and Luffy has it, i can't picture Kaido, Big Mom and Blackbeard having it but Shanks.
If Kaido had AdCoC they wouldn't be able to beat him.

Future sight seems to be used by all Admirals at Marineford, maybe not on the level of Katakuri. i would say Katakuri is unique in that regard. There's bound to be more Future sight like Sanji, Coby, Shanks etc..

So far there's a total of 5 Curse Blades confirmed i think.
I think there are more CoC users than there are Logia which means a lot.
Kaido definitely has Advanced CoC. Luffy figured it out to start with because Kaido hit him with it.

Our two biggest disagreements seems to be advanced CoC and Advanced Armament. You think there are more ACoC users than ACoA? All of the Scabbards had ACoA.

Black Blade (1) > Voice of All Things (4, 2 Alive) > Future Sight (2+) > Mythical DF (3) > Zoan Awakening (4) > Advanced CoC (5 at the least) > Logia (7) > CoC (17) > Devil Fruit Awakening (10+) > Advanced CoA 2 (Unlimited) > Cursed Blades ( A Lot)
Only 5 Cursed Blades are accounted for, you think there will be a lot more?
Also there are 11 logias in story right now.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido definitely has Advanced CoC. Luffy figured it out to start with because Kaido hit him with it.
My bad, i meant advanced armament( the cuffs thing).

Oh okay. Well as far as ACoA that seems to be exactly how the Scabbards were able to penetrate Kaido’s scales so that’s 11 right there and likely Zoro too. I’m not sure they could use it to break cuffs like Luffy and Rayleigh but they can certainly apply it to swords.
I thought that they strictly imbued Haki in their blade, that's why they could give Kaido minimum damage in Zoan form. Advanced armament is way more developped as Kaido was shocked to receive real damage by Red Rock. Scabbards looked impressive but they only managed to scratch Kaido when he got in Human he low diffed them.

If Zoro had advanced armament internal destruction, he would have inflicted very nasty injuries to Kaido when using Ashura.

I thought that they strictly imbued Haki in their blade, that's why they could give Kaido minimum damage in Zoan form. Advanced armament is way more developped as Kaido was shocked to receive real damage by Red Rock. Scabbards looked impressive but they only managed to scratch Kaido when he got in Human he low diffed them.

If Zoro had advanced armament internal destruction, he would have inflicted very nasty injuries to Kaido when using Ashura.
I’ll admit the details of ACoA is still a little confusing to me since it can be applied in different ways. But from what I gathered ACoC is the difference between serious damage to Kaido and superficial damage. That’s why Luffy said his attacks were too shallow and that he needed ACoC on top of his ACoA to do serious damage. I assume Red Roc did better than the Scabbards because Luffy >>>>>> all of them.

Most new world swordsman can imbue their blades with basic haki. I don’t think Kaido would have been so shocked that they could pierce his skin if basic haki was capable of it.

How would you rank those powers from Rarest to least and discuss it.
- Black blades
- Logia dfs
- Mythical dfs
- Voice of all things
- Conqueror Haki
- Future Sight
- Cursed blades
- Advanced Conqueror Haki
- Advanced Armament Haki Internal Destruction
- Awakening
Rarest - to common

1. Black blades. Epitome of rarity in the OP world.

2. VOAT. Very rare. Sidenote: BOAT would be even rarer than this.

3. advCoC. Asura is the rarest of all advCoC techniques.

4. advCoA. advCoA over advCoO because some people can be born with powerful active CoO right off the bat.

5/6. Mythical DF. Only 5 people so far.

5/6. Future sight. Only 5 or 6 people so far.

7. Logia DF

8. Awakening

9. Cursed Blades

10. Conqueror Haki.

I’ll admit the details of ACoA is still a little confusing to me since it can be applied in different ways. But from what I gathered ACoC is the difference between serious damage to Kaido and superficial damage. That’s why Luffy said his attacks were too shallow and that he needed ACoC on top of his ACoA to do serious damage. I assume Red Roc did better than the Scabbards because Luffy >>>>>> all of them.
Yeah probably not, by the way concerning Red Roc due to Luffy learning Advanced Armament, i think he found a way to incorporate gear2 effortlessly and instantly with gear 3. While applying Advanced Armament, he can briefly accelerate his blood flow in his arm since he's channeling all his Haki in one place, it pushes and activate gear 2, just like he's repelling or emitting Haki outside his palm and inside his arm. I don't know if others came to the same conclusion, i'd like your thoughts on that.

Rarest - to common

1. Black blades. Epitome of rarity in the OP world.

2. VOAT. Very rare. Sidenote: BOAT would be even rarer than this.

3. advCoC. Asura is the rarest of all advCoC techniques.

4. advCoA. advCoA over advCoO because some people can be born with powerful active CoO right off the bat.

5/6. Mythical DF. Only 5 people so far.

5/6. Future sight. Only 5 or 6 people so far.

7. Logia DF

8. Awakening

9. Cursed Blades

10. Conqueror Haki.
Yeah, so far Black Blades are ultra rare only Yoru and Shusui, but Shusui was turned into a Black Blade some hundred years ago or something? Do you know that there's just about 5 Cursed Blades identified, so you're expecting many more to be identified?

Yeah probably not, by the way concerning Red Roc due to Luffy learning Advanced Armament, i think he found a way to incorporate gear2 effortlessly and instantly with gear 3. While applying Advanced Armament, he can briefly accelerate his blood flow in his arm since he's channeling all his Haki in one place, it pushes and activate gear 2, just like he's repelling or emitting Haki outside his palm and inside his arm. I don't know if others came to the same conclusion, i'd like your thoughts on that.
Honestly looking at the panel with Red Roc I’m really not sure on the details of what’s happening. I’d want to see it used a few more times before I even begin to speculate. Your theory on how it works is an interesting one but its hard to judge off of the single use especially with how it’s drawn. But it clearly appears to be G3 + G2 + ACoA in some fashion.

(more common)
zoan fruits, paramecia fruits, logia fruits, advanced armament haki, awakening, cursed blades, future sight, mythical zoan fruits, conqueror's haki, adv arm: internal destruction, black blades, advanced conqueror's haki, voice of all things
(most rare)

i'm going based off what i think they should be relative to the one piece world population.
It should be compared with other rare abilities, there are way less Mythical Zoans than Conqueror haki users.
Even if you view it from the one piece population there's less Mythical Zoans than Conqueror Haki users.