Ryu ~ Uro

Toji ~ Maki

Naoya

Mei Mei

Nanami

Higuruma

Megumi ~ Yuji

I think my only ranking that may confuse people is Higuruma so lemme explain rq

His domain is really strong against pretty much anyone thatโ€™s not Yuji, Toji, or Maki

If he fought someone like Naoya and took away his Projection technique the fight (imo) could go either way

As the title says rank the following characters based on power

Toji

Maki

Higuruma

Yuji

Megumi

Geto

Yuki

Ryu

Uro

Mei Mei

Nanami

Naoya

Discuss
I still choose toji for the strongest even his full story unknown yet.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I still choose toji for the strongest even his full story unknown yet.
I could see Toji being the strongest ngl. Depends on how strong the domains of Ryu and Uro are. Megumi knew his domain couldn't stop Toji so it's not like Toji automatically loses against a domain.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Adult Geto

Yuki

Ryu / Uro

Toji + tools

Maki + tools

Mei Mei

Naoya

Higuruma / Nanami

Magumi / Yuji
Post automatically merged:

Toji >>> your favorite.
Ryo and Uro are just hyped due to insane cursed energy output and strange CT.

All other are great at one thing and suck at another. Toji is a clear winner here.
They have domains
Itโ€™s a game changer

Toji has likely no chance against adult Geto or Yuki

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Toji >>> your favorite.
He ain't listed by my favorite is Gojo. :cheers: What now?:myman:

Toji >>> Ryu, Uro >>> Adult Geto, Yuki >>> Maki, Yuuji, Megumi >>> Nanami, Higuruma

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
They have domains
Itโ€™s a game changer
Like I said above depends on how strong their domains are. Megumi with his domain knew he couldn't stop Toji and it wouldn't have an effect on him.

Toji >>> Ryu, Uro >>> Adult Geto, Yuki >>> Maki, Yuuji, Megumi >>> Nanami, Higuruma
Question. How strong do you think Yuta was a year ago? With full Rika and all?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Like I said above depends on how strong their domains are. Megumi with his domain knew he couldn't stop Toji and it wouldn't have an effect on him.
Megumi has a half assed domain
He canโ€™t do that much with it.

If they have a real solid domain Toji is doomed. And they are solid enough to not get immediately one shot.

I donโ€™t see how Adult Geto full power is not the strongest here

Seth

โ€Ž
Question. How strong do you think Yuta was a year ago? With full Rika and all?
Even if you hate it or not he beat Adult Geto. Idgaf he f'd up his power output. We ain't playing what-ifs here.

Yuta one year ago Would be still above Ryu and Uro but this would be a much harder fight for him and Rika was stronger imho.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Megumi has a half assed domain
He canโ€™t do that much with it.
Megumi's domain is pretty good tho. It's not like the worst of them lol.

If they have a real solid domain Toji is doomed. And they are solid enough to not get immediately one shot.
Depends on how strong their attacks are too. Hmmm. If they don't pull out domain quickly enough Toji whoops their ass.

Even if you hate it or not he beat Adult Geto. Idgaf he f'd up his power output. We ain't playing what-ifs here.
See that's the thing I wanted to say lol. Kenjaku confirmed that had Geto not split his power he would have won instead of Yuta.

Yuta one year ago Would be still above Ryu and Uro but this would be a much harder fight for him and Rika was stronger imho.
So if you think Yuta a year ago>Ryu/Uro, you have to have Geto above them. Your ranking makes no sense there.
Since full power Geto>Yuta.

Seth

โ€Ž
So if you think Yuta a year ago>Ryu/Uro, you have to have Geto above them. Your ranking makes no sense there.
Since full power Geto>Yuta.
I phrased it the wrong way. I think Rika was stronger year ago while Yuta is stronger than his one year ago self but Rika is weaker.

and you should read better. He still beats Ryu and Uro but in much higher diff.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Depends on how strong their attacks are too. Hmmm. If they don't pull out domain quickly enough Toji whoops their ass.
He will pressure them in CqC but they proved themselves to be stronger too mobile and durable he wonโ€™t one shot them before they put up their domain. Especially Uro who can ยซ fly ยป and can counter physical blows somewhat with her CT

Given their normal power output even without domain with domain they will be powerhouse in specially Ryu with big laser spam

Megumi's domain is pretty good tho. It's not like the worst of them lol.
Megumi domain proved again during Culling game to be somewhat incomplete and not at 100%. He canโ€™t win against Toji in those conditions

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Didn't Dagon have a solid Domain and still couldn't stop himself from being punked by Toji?
Megumi was there and used his domain, so it removed Dagon domain sure hit ability . So it was just (a little bit injured ) Dagon without domain against Toji with playful cloud. And Naobito helped Toji at some point if I remember well.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I phrased it the wrong way. I think Rika was stronger year ago while Yuta is stronger than his one year ago self but Rika is weaker.

and you should read better. He still beats Ryu and Uro but in much higher diff.
Br0 what are you even saying lmao? Adult Geto is stronger than Yuta one year ago. You said that Yuta was stronger than Uro and Ryu
Yuta one year ago Would be still above Ryu and Uro
^
See?

And since Geto is stronger than that version of Yuta, you ranking him behind Uro and Ryu makes no sense br0ski.
Toji >>> Ryu, Uro >>> Adult Geto
:pepestop:

He will pressure them in CqC but they proved themselves to be stronger too mobile and durable he wonโ€™t one shot them before they put up their domain. Especially Uro who can ยซ fly ยป and can counter physical blows somewhat with her CT
Yeah Toji will whoop them in CQC and end it there if they don't bust out domain. His stats are on a higher level.

Given their normal power output even without domain with domain they will be powerhouse in specially Ryu with big laser spam
Yes but not on Toji's level my man.

Megumi domain proved again during Culling game to be somewhat incomplete and not at 100%. He canโ€™t win against Toji in those conditions
Yes I didn't say Megumi has the best domain. It's just that domains are not a sure way to win against Toji. Depending on how good they are tho.

Didn't Dagon have a solid Domain and yet he still couldn't stop himself from being punked by Toji?
His sure hit was obstructed by Megumi's domain.

Seth

โ€Ž
Br0 what are you even saying lmao? Adult Geto is stronger than Yuta one year ago. You said that Yuta was stronger than Uro and Ryu
You playing on my words now I told you I should've phrased it differently.

Read carefully now.

Yuta one year ago beat Geto because he used his powers the wrong way but it was Kenjaku's opinion who is smarter than Geto.

Yuta beat Geto one year ago period. We are not playing what ifs.

Yuta from one year ago would still beat Uro and Ryu but in MUCH HIGHER DIFFICULTY because he was less experienced but I still think he would do it because Rika one year ago was stronger.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Yeah Toji will whoop them in CQC and end it there if they don't bust out domain. His stats are on a higher level.
If they can somewhat fight Yuta in CQC they wonโ€™t be whooped by Toji, beat down sure. Destroyed in 2 seconds never.

Uro can take distance easy.

Yes but not on Toji's level my man.
Yeah but the sure hit ability = Toji will eat lots of attacks.
Ryu output is hella high

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You playing on my words now I told you I should've phrased it differently.

Read carefully now.

Yuta one year ago beat Geto because he used his powers the wrong way but it was Kenjaku's opinion who is smarter than Geto.

Yuta beat Geto one year ago period. We are not playing what ifs.

Yuta from one year ago would still beat Uro and Ryu but in MUCH HIGHER DIFFICULTY because he was less experienced but I still think he would do it because Rika one year ago was stronger.
There are no what ifs here. We KNOW that Geto was stronger than Yuta. That's factual. Yuta won against Geto who split his power. Sure. But Yuta would have lost against Geto that didn't split his power.
So full power Geto>Yuta>=the version of Geto that lost to Yuta.

There is absolutely no way for you to say that Yuta>Ryu and Uro and Ryu and Uro>Geto. It simply doesn't work.

If they can somewhat fight Yuta in CQC they wonโ€™t be whooped by Toji, beat down sure. Destroyed in 2 seconds never.
Toji's CQC >> Yuta's tho. Toji whoops them if they enter CQC. I never said they'd get rekt in 2 seconds lol. But if they are slow to bring up domain, and it seems they are, like in canon, they'd rather fight it out at first, they get whooped.

Uro can take distance easy.
That's a point for her, but she also needs to come down to press on Toji.

Yeah but the sure hit ability = Toji will eat lots of attacks.
Ryu output is hella high
Yes that's correct. If their domains are up to pair they beat Toji with it. Tough battle but the sure hit seals it for them.