Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The contenders are:

Moubu

Ousen

Yo Tan Wa

Tou

Kanki

I was having a conversation yesterday with @TheKnightOfTheSea and @Dark King (who is he on WG? Lol) about these 5 and how they compare to each other. Rank these characters in terms of their strength as Generals (IE, Ousen’s tactics and subordinates vs Moubu’s brute strength and leadership, etc etc etc) from strongest to weakest. Share your thoughts!

@RayanOO @Owl Ki @RiShin @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seth @Monet @Blackbeard @Xione @Bullet @Shanks @Dark Admiral @MarineHQ62 @FaradaySloth @Jailer @Red Admiral @AllKingdomBois

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung is this a scenario where everyone has their own army or a scenario where everyone is each lumbered with an equal army in power level?

Cause I saw mention of "Ousen's subordinates" and if we include subordinates/own army then some folk get dramatically boosted (Yotanwa and her army of mountain mad lads) and others get wrecky (can anyone here honestly remember the name of Moubu's subordinates? Lel.).

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung is this a scenario where everyone has their own army or a scenario where everyone is each lumbered with an equal army in power level?

Cause I saw mention of "Ousen's subordinates" and if we include subordinates/own army then some folk get dramatically boosted (Yotanwa and her army of mountain mad lads) and others get wrecky (can anyone here honestly remember the name of Moubu's subordinates? Lel.).
Everyone gets their normal armies and their normal subordinates. Lel

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Moubu is fucked then. :rolaugh:

With their own armies, my list would be this.

I) Yotanwa.
II) Ousen.
III/IV) Tou/Kanki.

V) Moubu. :sanmoji:
I wouldn’t underestimate Moubu’s subordinates. Aisen was a lesser General under Moubu, and Aisen is shown to be a significant power right now lol.

Just because his subordinates haven’t received focus, I wouldn’t assume guys like Raiki are beneath Akou by default.

If all subordinates stay then:
  1. Yotanwa
  2. Ousen
  3. Moubu
  4. Tou
  5. Kanki
Yotanwa and Ousen are interchangeable. Ousen the arguably strongest commander when it comes to strategy with Akou/Makou who are Gyou'un/Bananji level and Denrimi etc is nasty. Ousen at the head giving orders just makes it OP especially since Yotanwa is trash in strategy.

However, Yotanwa is the strongest in leadership, she can raise the strength of her army on a level of Ouki imo and she has proved that. Mountain tribes are stronger individually on an average as well.

I think Raiki will at least be stronger than Rokuomi and with Moubu's inhuman might he is stronger than Tou and Kanki's army. Zenou is trouble though.

I wouldn’t underestimate Moubu’s subordinates. Aisen was a lesser General under Moubu, and Aisen is shown to be a significant power right now lol.

Just because his subordinates haven’t received focus, I wouldn’t assume guys like Raiki are beneath Akou by default.
Well I cannot calculate "a maybe" so for now, Raiki and whoever the other two are, ain't up to much.

Besides, Akou can mimic some of Ousen's tactics. I doubt Raiki can come up with something to match that. Lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Well I cannot calculate "a maybe" so for now, Raiki and whoever the other two are, ain't up to much.

Besides, Akou can mimic some of Ousen's tactics. I doubt Raiki can come up with something to match that. Lol.
Akou is the baddest motherfucker in Qin atm lol. But I would assume Moubu’s top subordinates compare to him martially if nothing else.

Akou is the baddest motherfucker in Qin atm lol. But I would assume Moubu’s top subordinates compare to him martially if nothing else.
In terms of current Qin right hand commanders, Akou is #1. Lol. He is basically a mini-Moubu leading a force of kamikaze crazies that can also replicate a few Ousen patented formations.

That kinda shits hard on everyone else. :catsweat:
Yotanwa and Ousen are interchangeable. Ousen the arguably strongest commander when it comes to strategy with Akou/Makou who are Gyou'un/Bananji level and Denrimi etc is nasty. Ousen at the head giving orders just makes it OP especially since Yotanwa is trash in strategy.
Bruh, wut? Yotanwa ain't trash. We literally just had an arc where she singlehandedly masterminded a defeat against Riboku's top strategist subordinate while having just about every disadvantage imaginable levelled against her army.

I ain't saying she is Ousen level but calling her strategically trash is disrespectful. She ain't no Gaimou. Lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
In terms of current Qin right hand commanders, Akou is #1. Lol. He is basically a mini-Moubu leading a force of kamikaze crazies that can also replicate a few Ousen patented formations.

That kinda shits hard on everyone else. :catsweat:
We will see I suppose lol. I love Akou, I think he’s amazing, he is as strong as Bananji and like a mini-Ousen in tactics, I just don’t think Moubu’s subordinates will be martially weak. I think Moubu probably has the strongest warrior subordinates bar Yo Tan Wa’s and Akou himself. And Zenou lol. Like I think Moubu likely has at least one subordinate above Sou Ou.

We will see I suppose lol. I love Akou, I think he’s amazing, he is as strong as Bananji and like a mini-Ousen in tactics, I just don’t think Moubu’s subordinates will be martially weak. I think Moubu probably has the strongest warrior subordinates bar Yo Tan Wa’s and Akou himself. And Zenou lol. Like I think Moubu likely has at least one subordinate above Sou Ou.
Well at least Raiki can now beat current Raido. :kappa:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I initially liked Moubu's progress with the Kanmei fight but the more I read the more I understand that Kanmei vs Moubu was this good only because it was a fight between two apes fighting for supremacy.

Shouheikun will beat Moubu.

You've seen it here first.

Yeah my man this is very wrong lol. Yo Tan Wa straight up beat Shunsuiju in strategy, Shunsuiju himself is like a Chou Garyuu tier strategist basically.
Didn't Yotanwa herself state while fighting the city at the entrance of Zhao that she doesn't care much about strategies?
Her strategy wasn't really amazing either, drawing enemies out as much as they can to capture their base, not like Ousen would fall for something like that.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Thx for the tag Major!

Imo:

1. Ousen.
2. Tou.
3. Yotanwa.
4. Moubu.
5. Kanki.

Like others have said, Moubu's commanders need more feats, and Kanki needs a match-up advantage to win against others imo.

Ousen is clearly supposed to be Qin's 1# atm, he definitely deserves the spot.

I'm impressed by the mountain tribes, and I'm confident that Yotanwa will demonstrate better martial feats in the future too.