General & Others Ranking One Piece Fathers

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Where do you rank the Fathers of One Piece? My list includes Fathers by both blood and by Surrogacy/Adoption.

Here's mine:

S: Whitebeard, Kyros, Corazon, Senior Pink, Zeff
A: Pound, Riku, Tom, Roger
B: Beige, Koushirou, Cobra, Neptune
C: Chinjoa, Garp, Oden, Donquixote Homing, Mr. 9
D: Dragon
E: Morgan, Yassop, Kaido
F: Judge

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

Dragon is not that bad of a father. His past in Goa Kingdom changed him into the man he is today.

People was surprised when someone like Dragon has a son. Dragon himself said that its a good thing people know he has a son so people think Dragon is human with blood running through his vein. Which means everyine think Dragon is inhuman.

He also saved Luffy in Loguetown from Smoker and execution platform so I wouldn't say he is a bad father.

Garp wants his grandchildren to be in the marine since being pirates will make WG chase you so Garp is a good father imo he wants the best for his offspring.

Yasopp chose adventure over his own wife and little kid so yeah.
And how exactly does that deserve him being placed on the same level as someone who tortured their son by locking them in a dungeon and placed below someone that imprisoned their child using high grade explosives?

I am certainly not claiming that Yasopp is a good father but damn is there a difference between leaving one’s child to live their own life in a safe environment and actively torturing one’s child.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Again, not debating whether he is a good father or not, just questioning how he is below/on par with active child abusers.
Yeah good point. I'd rather be abandoned than abused
Post automatically merged:

People keep saying yassop a bad father when ODEN done the same thing :lusalty:
:kayneshrug: At least Oden went back home

Last edited: