Rate Attack on Titan anime

What do you rate the Attack on Titan anime?

• 5/5

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • 4.5/5

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 3.5/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 2.5/5

• 2/5

• 1/5

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
I give it a f'ing 10/10. Love me some Attack on Titan. It has a great balance between characters and plot. Great MC's. Great secondary characters. Great f'ing pacing. I have nothing bad to say about AOT.

Also, I am not sure if this is the right section for this thread? I don't even know what ground floor is suppose to be lol. So please move it mods if this isn't the appropriate section for this thread. Thanks.

Waste of time and money.

Shit ending ruins everything.

Mappa should've just dropped AOT and start putting the money in animating a manga that's actually good like Chainsaw Man or Vinland Saga

I could have gave it between 7 & 9 if it had a Great & Satisfying Ending
But since Bad Ending ruins everything & makes it meaningless, i give it 4/10 (And that's me being Generous)

I said Anime not manga guys. We all know AOT had a terrible ending just like all long running mangas. I can't think of a single manga I have read that didn't have a bad ending. But this is just for the anime. Imagine you never read the manga and only watched the anime.

I said Anime not manga guys. We all know AOT had a terrible ending just like all long running mangas. I can't think of a single manga I have read that didn't have a bad ending. But this is just for the anime. Imagine you never read the manga and only watched the anime.

Wit Studio AOT: 10/10
Mappa: 6/10

The crap ending brings both the Manga and Anime down, sorry. But it was epic in many ways,and the soundtrack was amazing.
I give it 7.5 out of 10.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The first 3 seasons of AOT by the first studio were amazing : music, animation, rhythm etc. Easy 9/10.

MAPPA seasons weren't as good without being bad.

Overall the anime is 8/10.

Shit ending ruins everything.
the ending had no writing whatsoever
Once the marelyans were revealed, sh-t started to hit the fan really quick

you had characters acting as plot devices ignoring any and all character like ymir choosing to help reiner despite being portrayed to only like krista and have loyalty to her
you have plot points about time travel, Which ofc is stupid as the very idea is stupid like if you went back to the past to alter an event of your life then you would of never existed to make that change to begin with but aot needed to have eren make grisha kill the reiss family even though, He would of never started to make him do it if he didt do it to begin with meaning kid eren had to exist without the time bs but the writer sucks and didt realize how stupid it was

So I'm watching season 2 currently, its 12 episodes afaik and so far I'm at episode 7
Season 1 ended with female titan capture, and I'm confused as fuck with season 2

Its so random, all of a sudden we get the potato girl flashback, a new human titan is introduced (ymir?)
There's no build up whatsoever, its like I'm watching a completely different show?? @RayanOO

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
So I'm watching season 2 currently, its 12 episodes afaik and so far I'm at episode 7
Season 1 ended with female titan capture, and I'm confused as fuck with season 2

Its so random, all of a sudden we get the potato girl flashback, a new human titan is introduced (ymir?)
There's no build up whatsoever, its like I'm watching a completely different show?? @RayanOO
Keep going it’s peak fiction

everything makes sense

I was also confused when I first watched that part but like Ryan said, keep watching it will all make sense soon lol. There is build up but you don't know it yet.

I was also confused when I first watched that part but like Ryan said, keep watching it will all make sense soon lol. There is build up but you don't know it yet.
I read the manga like 8 years ago btw, only thing I remember is the basement where they discover there's an outside world
Other than that I don't recall anything lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I finished it. But who is to say it will remain my favorite manga in the future.
Ah ok, i misunderstood your « so far » lol

I love AOT a lot and it’s among my fav too
But the end was rushed, the plot became a mess and I didn’t like what they did with Eren character
Post automatically merged:

But it was peak for 80% of its course

But the end was rushed, the plot became a mess
I view it differently.
The plot was moving forward all the time. Eren trying to defeat his enemies. At first it was random and they did the best they could do.
When he touched Historia and was able to tap into the power of the founding titan he saw things that fundamentally changed him.
From then on he knew how to proceed and what the result would be.
Its hinted at a couple of times by his own words. "I just keep moving forward". He already knows the destination.
Not sure anymore who it was, but someone told him that he looks like he does not groom himself anymore as if he can not be bothered anymore. The same happened to the others when they inherited the Founder.

How it unfolded in the end and that it was all pretty much futile and humanity still nuked each other again is another story :-)