Current Events Rate these factions

What faction is your favorite?

• Total voters
Setting: Onigashima
Events: Current as of Chapter 1013~

Rate these groups out of 1 to 10. And feel free to express if you strongly like/dislike them so far You can talk about them in any way you want (ranting, praise, wanking, etc). You can choose one or choose them all. Any concerns, criticisms, theories, are well accepted. I just want to know how people feel about these groups presented in Wano Country Arc. I'll read all of it.
  • For example, Minks as a whole have been a 7 for me. Nothing wrong with them, we received an adequate amount of information about them and I like their loyalty.
  1. Luffy
  2. Zoro
  3. Nami
  4. Usopp
  5. Sanji
  6. Chopper
  7. Robin
  8. Franky
  9. Brook
  10. Jinbei
  1. Kaido
  2. King
  3. Queen
  4. Jack
  5. WsW
  6. Sasaki
  7. X Drake
  8. Black Maria
  9. Ulti
  10. Page One
  11. Gifter Headliners
  12. Gifters
  13. Pleasurers
  14. Waiters
  15. Numbers
  1. Big Mom
  2. Big Meme
  3. Zeus
  4. Prometheus
  5. Napoleon
  6. Hera
  7. Perospero
  8. Smoothie
  9. Daifuku
  10. Flampe
  11. Amande
Idk who else is on the ship
  1. Kinemon
  2. Raizo
  3. Okiku
  4. Neko
  5. Inu
  6. Asura
  7. Kawamatsu
  8. Denjiro
  9. Izo
  1. Kanjuro
  2. Orochi
  3. Higurashi (Old Bag)
  4. Semimaru (Old Man)
  1. Oden
  2. Toki
  3. Momonosuke
  4. Hiyori
  5. Sukiyaki
  1. Pedro
  2. Shishilian
  3. Concelot
  4. Giovanni
  5. Carrot
  6. Wanda
  7. Milky
  8. Dr. Miyagi
  9. Roddy
  10. BB (Blackback)
  11. Bariete
  12. Tristan
  13. Yomo
  14. Dukes
  15. Sulong in General
  1. Luffy
  2. Zoro
  3. Law
  4. Eustass
  5. Killer
  6. Apoo
  7. Hawkins
  8. X Drake
  1. Fukurokuju
  2. Shinobu
  3. Daikoku
  4. Fujin
  5. Raijin
  6. Rest of the Oniwabanshu
  7. Hotei
  8. Rest of Samurai
  1. Heart Pirates
  2. Kid Pirates
  3. On Air Pirates
  4. Hawkins Pirates
  1. Marco
  2. X Drake ~ Sword (X Drake, Coby,...)

@bennbeckman @Jew D. Boy @Doggo @Kuro Ashi @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @KiriNigiri @Aknolagon @Den_Den_Mushi @Paperchampion23 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Krusher1357 @Kromage911 @Shisui_038 @rerere @etc etc

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
  • Straw Hats - 8/10, they’ve all gotten some cool or interesting moments this arc, which was much needed after the long, LONG hiatus when they were fractured, and I think there’s reason to hope they’re gonna get back to the basics of their interpersonal dynamics as the series comes to a close
  • Beast Pirates - 8/10, no denying the castle defense Kaido and his top commanders have put up in this raid; Yamato’s inclusion and immediate defection is still my favorite thing about them
  • Big Mom Pirates - 2/10, and that feels generous because Linlin and her kids (possibly excepting Perospero) have thoroughly been clowned since the arc began
  • Red Scabbards - 5/10, having to go multiple rounds with Kanjuro (who was admittedly a great traitor) is embarrassing after they at least managed to pierce a Yonko
  • Kurozumi - 0/10, fuck ‘em all :kriwhat:
  • Kozuki - 3/10, one for Momo, Hiyori, and Toki...Oden’s actions after returning to Wano lost them the other seven points
  • Minks - 5/10, seeing everyone’s Sulong forms was cool but not worth the years long wait
  • Worst Generation - 7/10, Law/Kid/Killer proved themselves on the rooftop and Drake/Apoo/Hawkins have played their various parts well
  • Ninja/samurai - 2/10, none of them have gotten any real recognition past Hyogoro even though Oda spotlighted a few of them throughout the first two acts as if they’d be bigger players
  • Marco - 8/10, the unsung MVP in a lot of ways...didn’t think he’d end up factoring in so heavily after taking heavy Ls at Marineford and against Blackbeard

Last edited:
  • Straw Hats - 8/10, they’ve all gotten some cool or interesting moments this arc, which was much needed after the long, LONG hiatus when they were fractured, and I think there’s reason to hope they’re gonna get back to the basics of their interpersonal dynamics as the series comes to a close
  • Beast Pirates - 8/10, no denying the castle defense Kaido and his top commanders have put up in this raid; Yamato’s inclusion and immediate defection is still my favorite thing about them
  • Big Mom Pirates - 2/10, and that feels generous because Linlin and her kids (possibly excepting Perospero) have thoroughly been clowned since the arc began
  • Red Scabbards - 5/10, having to go multiple rounds with Kanjuro (who was admittedly a great traitor) is embarrassing after they at least managed to pierce a Yonko
  • Kurozumi - 0/10, fuck ‘em all :kriwhat:
  • Kozuki - 3/10, one for Momo, Hiyori, and Toki...Oden’s actions after returning to Wano lost them the other seven points
  • Minks - 5/10, seeing everyone’s Sulong forms was cool but not worth the years long wait
  • Worst Generation - 7/10, Law/Kid/Killer proved themselves on the rooftop and Drake/Apoo/Hawkins have played their various parts well
  • Ninja/samurai - 2/10, none of them have gotten any real recognition past Hyogoro even though Oda spotlighted a few of them throughout the first two acts as if they’d be bigger players
  • Marco - 8/10, the unsung MVP in a lot of ways...didn’t think he’d end up factoring in so heavily after taking heavy Ls at Marineford and against Blackbeard
I agree with your Marco take. Oda is showing us not telling that Marco is indeed a great combatant and pragmatic player where ever he is. Just goes to show how much further Teech is ahead. As for your Rating of the Beast Pirates, I’m quite surprised you have them high, given all we have are a bunch of sick ass designs.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I agree with your Marco take. Oda is showing us not telling that Marco is indeed a great combatant and pragmatic player where ever he is. Just goes to show how much further Teech is ahead. As for your Rating of the Beast Pirates, I’m quite surprised you have them high, given all we have are a bunch of sick ass designs.
Ehh, I feel like they’ve all proven to be formidable even in limited action...the Calamities have been hyped by CP-0 and the Flying Six seem to be giving everyone fits, at least until Ulti and Page One got their clocks cleaned by Linlin. You know what? I think I’ll bump them to 6/10 - they’ve done better than average, but the Numbers haven’t been a factor and they’re so top heavy.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Straw Hats 8/10. Usopp, and Brook have not impressed me once this arc. The others all have great moments: Luffy in 1000, 1008 and 1010, Zoro in general, Nami declaring that Luffy will be the Pirate King, Franky negging a Yonko and Jinbe's entrance.

Beasts Pirates 6/10. Kaido is a mixed bag, he goes from being intimidating and then becomes Raizo's bitch. It's too early to have an opinion on King but he seems cool and strong, I think he has a legitimate case of being above Katakuri and maybe Marco. Queen is funny...... but pathetic. Jack's MVP. I like all the F6 so far, except for Drake.

Big Mom Pirates. 2/10. Perospero wrecking Carrot and Wanda was the best thing they've done this arc.

Red Scabbards. 5/10. Denjiro and Shutenmaru were cooler as villains, the others are medicore.

Koruzomi. 3/10. Orochi >>>>> Oden but Orochi hasn't done shit.

Kozuki. 3/10. Only good moment was Momo saying his name. Everything else is just a waste of paneltime.

Minks. 6/10. Sulong's cool, but overhyped.

Worst Generation 7/10. I've been really impressed by Killer and Apoo, I have high hopes for Law and Kidd and so far, Drake and Hawkins have been underwhelming. Shitting on Drake is fun.

Ninja and Samurai. 1/10. Yawn.

Rival Pirate Crews. 10/10. Seeing Heat call Sanji pathetic was funny.

Lone Forces. 7/10. Marco's been helpful.

Straw Hats 8/10. Usopp, and Brook have not impressed me once this arc. The others all have great moments: Luffy in 1000, 1008 and 1010, Zoro in general, Nami declaring that Luffy will be the Pirate King, Franky negging a Yonko and Jinbe's entrance.

Beasts Pirates 6/10. Kaido is a mixed bag, he goes from being intimidating, and then becomes Raizo's bitch. It's too early to have an opinion on King but he seems cool and strong, I think he has a legitimate case of being above Katakuri and maybe Marco. Queen is funny...... but pathetic. Jack's MVP. I like all the F6 so far, except for Drake.

Big Mom Pirates. 2/10. Perospero wrecking Carrot and Wanda was the best thing they've done this arc.

Red Scabbards. 5/10. Denjiro and Shutenmaru were cooler as villains, the others are medicore.

Koruzomi. 3/10. Orochi >>>>> Oden but Orochi hasn't done shit.

Kozuki. 3/10. Only good moment was Momo saying his name. Everything else is just a waste of paneltime.

Minks. 6/10. Sulong's cool, but overhyped.

Worst Generation 7/10. I've been really impressed by Killer and Apoo, I have high hopes for Law and Kidd and so far, Drake and Hawkins have been underwhelming. Shitting on Drake is fun.

Ninja and Samurai. 1/10. Yawn.

Rival Pirate Crews. 10/10. Seeing Heat call Sanji pathetic was funny.

Lone Forces. 7/10. Marco's been helpful.
Laughed at some of these haha, so true all of them.

I am going to give 10/10 only for the minks. None of them had been dissapointing. Their loyalty is just freakin sick (in a good way). Even fuckin barriette and those doctors are coming for the raid and has been useful in their own way. Even if their Sulong isnt that powerful but i never really care about powerlevel. Simply the best race / faction written in the manga so far. Their bravery and loyalty is what made them known as a true warrior tribe.