Rate those guys : Hisoka is a 100

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Euh none haha, but obviously things like 1000 doesn't really work here, but take into consideration how Hisoka ranked the others to try to gauge how to rank the others compared to Hisoka who is 100.

For Hisoka a 50 is not special and a 95 (5 points under him) really strong. And he ranked the Zodiac that were here around 75-90 and thought they were somewhat strong.

I will not give numbers but comparisons:

Razor: Hisoka was just slightly interested but in the end he beat him at his own game (dodgeball) so that is enough for him. In a proper fight Hisoka will most likely destroy him.

Biscuit: better than Razor but not very much. Even if Hisoka didn't see her true form he didn't have the slightest sign of interest towards her, never (not even during the dodgeball but to say the truth she didn't do anything exceptional before being eliminated). The point is that Biscuit is probably retired as a fighter or has passed her prime and doesn't apply really anymore / has reach her potential. She says more than a time through the manga how much potential Killua and Gom have, I remember a line were she says she learnt to do something like the lightings Killua do only in her 20ies aka she has much less potential aka Hisoka is interested only in guys with unimaginable potential (Gon and Killua) or guys that (also) have already realized (a portion or fully doesn't matter) this potential (Gin, Netero, Illumi) aka guys who can give him a memorable fight and Biscuit doesn't fall in this category.

Kite: Probably better than Biscuit. Entertained to a degree but not really. Kite put up a good fight vs Pitou (he lost an arm from the start and Pitou ended up with a lot of bruises) but not to the point to be really interested by Kite. Illumi said that Hisoka missing the Chinera ant arc missed the chance to fight the chairman or the royal guards aka that was his league so I guess that him vs Kite could be something like Pitou vs Kite.

Then.. Too many names, I can't wrote a paragraph for each lol.

Anyway: Zeno and Silva, he would be interested, they are close to his level. See Chrollo vs Zeno and Silva.

Netero could have been 100 or even more, but the same can be said for the Zoldycks afterall if Illumi already get a 95.

Morel is a support type, indirect fighting. Hisoka wouldn't be interested nor Morel would want to fight him. Low score.

Knucle. Low score too. Too inexperienced for Hisoka, too good hearted, maybe about Razor level? Less than Biscuit.

Lesser melee spiders. Good scores but nothing serious. He wants only Chrollo from the spiders. Most likely every one of them has some kind of weakness Hisoka already clearly see. Maybe 85-90 compared to Hisoka if Illumi is a 95.

Chrollo, 100 or more.

Ging, at least 105.

Razor - 85
Biskey - 98
Kite - 90
Silva - 120
Zeno - 105
Netero - 180
Morel - 93
Knucle -78
Uvogin - 88
Phinks - 94
Feitan - 97
Chrollo - 125

For fun:-

Pitou - 150
Pouf - 145
Youpi - 160
Pre Rose Mereum - 200
Post Rose Mereum - 505 ( I just added Pouf and Youpi into him)
Adult Gon - 203

I have yet to decide if im doing by aura output or by just skill of the opponent.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Razor - 85
Biskey - 98
Kite - 90
Silva - 120
Zeno - 105
Netero - 180
Morel - 93
Knucle -78
Uvogin - 88
Phinks - 94
Feitan - 97
Chrollo - 125

Pitou - 150
Pouf - 145
Youpi - 160
Pre Rose Mereum - 200
Post Rose Mereum - 505 ( I just added Pouf and Youpi into him)
Adult Gon - 203

I have yet to decide if im doing by aura output or by just skill of the opponent.
Would you say a 20 point gap for Pre rose Mereum and Netero would suffice?
I think the gap should be significantly larger. None of the thousand of attacks Netero landed had any effects.

Would you say a 20 point gap for Pre rose Mereum and Netero would suffice?
I think the gap should be significantly larger. None of the thousand of attacks Netero landed had any effects.
Yh but the entire fight was within 1 minute. And within that 1 minute Mereum felt pain. Netero can hold his hatsu for 16 hours. Within that time frame, Mereum is getting killed.

That 20 point gap is that Gungi knowledge that Komugi bestowed to him lmao.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Razor - 90
Bisky - 90 edit : Biscuit should be 99 or a little above him like 102/103
Kite - 93
Silva - 111
Zeno - 110
Netero - 160
Morel - 87
Knucle -74
Uvogin - 87
Phinks - 92
Feitan - 96
Chrollo - 115

Pitou - 140
Pouf - 130
Youpi - 145
Pre Rose Mereum - 200
Post Rose Mereum - 400
Adult Gon - 205

Ging : 125
Pariston : 110 or 120

Last edited:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Yh but the entire fight was within 1 minute. And within that 1 minute Mereum felt pain. Netero can hold his hatsu for 16 hours. Within that time frame, Mereum is getting killed.

That 20 point gap is that Gungi knowledge that Komugi bestowed to him lmao.

:milaugh:
I see. So Kogumi's too op.

Razor - 90
Bisky - 90
Kite - 93
Silva - 111
Zeno - 110
Netero - 160
Morel - 87
Knucle -74
Uvogin - 87
Phinks - 92
Feitan - 96
Chrollo - 115

Pitou - 140
Pouf - 130
Youpi - 145
Pre Rose Mereum - 200
Post Rose Mereum - 400
Adult Gon - 230

Ging : 125
Pariston : 110 or 120

Accurate. But I think Silva should be over Zeno by quite a bit, no? At least 10 points?

Hmm, looking at the lists so far, seem like I've massively overrated Razor. I don't know why but I remember him to be an overall beast. Looks like I was very wrong LOL.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Hmm, looking at the lists so far, seem like I've massively overrated Razor. I don't know why but I remember him to be an overall beast. Looks like I was very wrong LOL.
In fact you can be right, the Phantom troupe who went in Greed island shit their pants before him, it is maybe us underestimating him. But I think a bit below Hisoka is a safe bet for someone who didn't prove much but was hype to be strong.

The dodgeball play was good showing for him too. But outside of the play when he used his nen balls they werequite scary. And if Ging arrested him personaly and if he proposed him to be a game master the guy has to be strong.

Razor - 90
Bisky - 90
Kite - 95
Silva - 100
Zeno - 110
Netero - 180 (still seems a bit too low for how big the gap is tbh)
Morel - 90
Knucle -80
Uvogin - 95
Phinks - 92
Feitan - 95
Chrollo - 110

Pitou - 150
Pouf - 130
Youpi - 140
Pre Rose Mereum - 200
Post Rose Mereum - 300
Adult Gon - 200

Ging : 170
Pariston : higher than 100, but we don't know how much

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Pariston : higher than 100, but we don't know how much
yeah he is a triple star hunter and has the portrayal to be the next big bad and rival to Ging but we don't really know if it is thanks to his genius or because of his own power (even if intelligence is a power). But I definitely think the guy is indeed powerful, no Uvogin style but with dirty hax

Kite: Probably better than Biscuit. Entertained to a degree but not really. Kite put up a good fight vs Pitou (he lost an arm from the start and Pitou ended up with a lot of bruises) but not to the point to be really interested by Kite. Illumi said that Hisoka missing the Chinera ant arc missed the chance to fight the chairman or the royal guards aka that was his league so I guess that him vs Kite could be something like Pitou vs Kite.

Then.. Too many names, I can't wrote a paragraph for each lol.

Anyway: Zeno and Silva, he would be interested, they are close to his level. See Chrollo vs Zeno and Silva.

Netero could have been 100 or even more, but the same can be said for the Zoldycks afterall if Illumi already get a 95.
Anyone of the Royal Guards, Meruem or Netero would have flat out destroyed Hisoka in a 1-vs-1 (and I love Hisoka as a character btw).
Not even a fair contest.

Anyone of the Royal Guards, Meruem or Netero would have flat out destroyed Hisoka in a 1-vs-1 (and I love Hisoka as a character btw).
Not even a fair contest.
I don't know. Netero had a good portryal in his swift exchange with Pitou and I don't think old Netero and Hisoka are far. Hisoka would reach at the very least what a non maimed Kite will be able to do to Pitou so imo that would be a good fight. Also even Netero mentioned he has half the strength he had when he was at his prime. Imo Hisoka has to have at least half of what prime Netero had.

Then of course Netero vs Meruem was insane and honestly I don't see how Hisoka would be able to avoid Netero's skills if Meruem didn't manage to. And of course Hisoka wouldn't come out with some bruises lol. Not even think about gum reflect a cannon lol. Yet all the fights of Hisoka seem more than a normal fight with comparisons of speed, strength etc. They seem 4D chess matches so maybe he would be able to think of something just like vs Chrollo. But I get your point.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Razor - 85
Bisky - 75
Kite - 95
Silva - 120
Zeno - 110
Netero - 150
Morel - 80
Knuckle -75
Uvogin - 85
Phinks - 80
Feitan - 95
Chrollo - 120

Remember these are mine not yours so you don't need to jump on me because I gave your fav character fewer points than you did:cheers:

I don't know. Netero had a good portryal in his swift exchange with Pitou and I don't think old Netero and Hisoka are far. Hisoka would reach at the very least what a non maimed Kite will be able to do to Pitou so imo that would be a good fight. Also even Netero mentioned he has half the strength he had when he was at his prime. Imo Hisoka has to have at least half of what prime Netero had.

Then of course Netero vs Meruem was insane and honestly I don't see how Hisoka would be able to avoid Netero's skills if Meruem didn't manage to. And of course Hisoka wouldn't come out with some bruises lol. Not even think about gum reflect a cannon lol. Yet all the fights of Hisoka seem more than a normal fight with comparisons of speed, strength etc. They seem 4D chess matches so maybe he would be able to think of something just like vs Chrollo. But I get your point.
Well, you said it yourself: We saw Netero vs Meruem.

Meruem is an absolute genius und has unbelievable speed, yet he still couldn't come up with any great tactic to avoid being hit 1000+ times in a minute by Netero.
That's how good the old guy was as a fighter.

Meanwhile Hisoka (or any human) doesn't have close to the durability Meruem has.

Assuming Netero gets serious, Hisoka probably dies in under 5 seconds (equals 50+ direct hits), if he wants a head-on fight.