Re-Destro Vs High-end

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Who is the strongest between the leader of the meta liberation army and the Nomu who made the top 2 heroes struggled a lot.

Re-Destro has great physical stats and can likely hold is own in that department in 80/100/150%. And his stress balls are very destructive. He seems to not be an idiot too.

High-end has several powers : can fly, great strength, can shapeshift a bit and insane regen.

What do you think ?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Re-Destro was actually a bit disappointing in retrospect.

Losing a fight to Tomura <<< almost beating both Endeavor and Hawks

I don’t see how Re-Destro would beat High End’s flawless regeneration when even Endeavor’s flames barely did

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Losing a fight to Tomura <<< almost beating both Endeavor and Hawks
Match up matter a lot.

And the Tomura who beat Destro is far from being a pushover, he had an insane power up. Before his power up Tomura was a toy in Destro's hands.

Endeavor can likely beat Tomura because of long range and good match up, same for Hawks, it does not mean that Tomura is leagues below them.

High-End is really strong (I just re-read the fight against Endeavor/Hawk it is one of the best fight in the show) and his regen is insane. But High end use his tendrils and arms for sheer power play. High-end managed to beat his opponent with power struggle and by outlasting them. Endeavor is really strong for a normal human but he has no quirks which increases his strength. Re Destro quirk one purpuse is the increase his stats a lot. Destro physical stats are higher than Endeavor.

So when High end will use his tendrils or big arms against Destro it will not be the same at all and he wont ragdoll Destro. In his last forms 80/100/why not 150 destro can likely clash and maybe outpower High end. And Destro can likely tank well also.

I don’t see how Re-Destro would beat High End’s flawless regeneration when even Endeavor’s flames barely did
The real problem is High end regen and fly. High end regen is so insane. Only a stress ball to the gut can erase him, only fist or CQC will do nothing to him.

Destro to win have to block High end and give it all to finish him with that kind of thing

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Match up matter a lot.

And the Tomura who beat Destro is far from being a pushover, he had an insane power up. Before his power up Tomura was a toy in Destro's hands.

Endeavor can likely beat Tomura because of long range and good match up, same for Hawks, it does not mean that Tomura is leagues below them.

High-End is really strong (I just re-read the fight against Endeavor/Hawk it is one of the best fight in the show) and his regen is insane. But High end use his tendrils and arms for sheer power play. High-end managed to beat his opponent with power struggle and by outlasting them. Endeavor is really strong for a normal human but he has no quirks which increases his strength. Re Destro quirk one purpuse is the increase his stats a lot. Destro physical stats are higher than Endeavor.

So when High end will use his tendrils or big arms against Destro it will not be the same at all and he wont ragdoll Destro. In his last forms 80/100/why not 150 destro can likely clash and maybe outpower High end. And Destro can likely tank well also.

The real problem is High end regen and fly. High end regen is so insane. Only a stress ball to the gut can erase him, only fist or CQC will do nothing to him.

Destro to win have to block High end and give it all to finish him with that kind of thing

Tomura is not weak but he’s still way below Endeavor.

Way I see it,

High End >= Endeavor > Tomura >=Re-Destro

I think if Endeavor would’ve actually tried to kill High End from the start instead of going for the capture, their fight would’ve looked way different.

And I can’t see how that can be disputed tbh. The only argument in favor of Re-Destro is that he has bigger attacks than High End. But to argue that he wins solely based on that is just mindless and obviously wrong, imho.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think if Endeavor would’ve actually tried to kill High End from the start instead of going for the capture, their fight would’ve looked way different.
I agree, Endeavor stated after a while that he didn't want to capture him alive anymore, if he had killing intent till the beginning Endeavor would have fared a bit better. And civilians and building doesn't help him much to go all out. That is why I don't place High end on his own stronger than Endeavor.

nd I can’t see how that can be disputed tbh. The only argument in favor of Re-Destro is that he has bigger attacks than High End. But to argue that he wins solely based on that is just mindless and obviously wrong, imho.
I don't say that Destro can win only with the huge destructive power of stree balle but he has other asset to be a great problem to High end : Destro is fast : he out speed Tomura in his hulking mode (when he grabbed his fingers) and he was likely faster in 80 and 100%. And Tomura is a fast guy.

Destro can also tank attacks : he fell when the tower collapsed and didn't have any injuries because of his power he his very sturdy. And it is without his 80% or 100% mode. He sure can tank High end powerful attacks.

Destro is strong enough to clash with High end : Destro can break the ground with punches and while we didn't see what he can do in a brawl in 80 or 100 he is likely stronger because his quirk increase his physical stats. So Destro can maybe clash with or grab High end arms.

So yes it will be a difficult fight and I rate both around the same level but here I can see Destro winning.

I don't talk about 150% with Armor because it is featless but Detnerat has good quality products so it is maybe a good power up too in offense and defense.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
ReDestro wins this if he plays it right. 80% or higher and he'll be tossing out attacks that will pummel and shred Hood with its sheer force. Even if Hood isn't immediately destroyed by them, ReDestro can continue to toss these out. Likewise, any fear present from Hood's regeneration and persistence fuels ReDestro.

IMO - 150% with the armor plays on ReDestro's own claustrophobia. So that level may be obtainable in regular combat and boost ReDestro to levels that should utterly decimate Hood.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
ReDestro wins this if he plays it right. 80% or higher and he'll be tossing out attacks that will pummel and shred Hood with its sheer force. Even if Hood isn't immediately destroyed by them, ReDestro can continue to toss these out. Likewise, any fear present from Hood's regeneration and persistence fuels ReDestro.
ReDestro is a lot slower than Hood, ReDestro is a bit slower than Tomura while Hood was reacting to Endeavor’s instantaneous flame attacks.

Plus Hood would regenerate from all of Redestro’s attacks without much issue, ReDestro’s attacks don’t have much on the lethality of Endeavor’s flames, which ReDestro was regenerating from without issue until Endeavor committed himself to an attack so huge it would’ve obliterated the surrounding buildings, requiring Hawks to lift him up into the sky.

This is not DBZ people. Bigger attacks =/= a winning matchup lol.