Who Wins?

• Re-Destro

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Lemillion

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I’m not completely caught up, so my view is gonna be Slanted one way. I’d lean to Mirio, since I’ve heard Re-Destro has to store/charge his stress(correct me if I’m wrong). And even then, Mirio can phase through attacks. So he’ll get hit much less, along wit his physical stats. I’m going Lemillion High diff

Tho my shit could easily be off as fuck lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I’m not completely caught up, so my view is gonna be Slanted one way. I’d lean to Mirio, since I’ve heard Re-Destro has to store/charge his stress(correct me if I’m wrong). And even then, Mirio can phase through attacks. So he’ll get hit much less, along wit his physical stats. I’m going Lemillion High diff

Tho my shit could easily be off as fuck lol
Nah that’s what I was thinking too, Re-Destro can’t land hits on him and he’d be clocking Re-Destro in the mouth at high speeds

Just wanted to see what everyone else thought

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Mirio is a beast that for sure and his quirk will be very useful here.

If Destro jr begins in human form he will be pummeled by Mirio speed and power.

But if Destro goes into hulking, or 80% or 100% or even 150% with his tech the fight will become a lot more complicated.

Mirio has very good strength but he has has not the actual ability to hurt upper class tank with just fist. I don't see Mirio hurting Muscular body (but he can beat him by smacking his head and Muscular won't touch him) or hurting Gigantomachia like beast.

Destro in those last forms is fast, he outspeeded Shigi in most of the fight except in the end and Shigi is quite fast, destro is very strong and with his power durable. Stress convert his fear and stress and anger into physical power.

Mirio will have a lot of trouble to actually hurt him bad.

I see mirio as faster and having more CQC skills but Mirio will need hundreds punch to take him down knowing that destro is no slouch either in speed power and skills. And we don't even know the limit of Destro powers because Shigaraki powers are hax. We don't know his 100% power or his 150%.

Mirio has to take out the guy fast if he does not the match up will not be in his favor and it will be a long and undecided fight maybe seeing Destro winning.

Last edited:
If Mirio truly holds no barrels, his powers and physical prowesses are enough for him to destroy any opponent. He'd just need to become intangible and pass a part of him through the heart, return tangible and kill Re-destro.

But being a hero, he wouldn't do that, so I suspect it would ultimately come down to wether or not he can K.O. his oppnent quickly. Early on, he has one hell of an advantage in the duel, but if Re-destro get to unleash his full Stress, even one minor slip-up from Mirio could spell his doom.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If Mirio truly holds no barrels, his powers and physical prowesses are enough for him to destroy any opponent. He'd just need to become intangible and pass a part of him through the heart, return tangible and kill Re-destro.
I don't think that Mirio can do that : if he turn tangible into a mass he is repel instantly he can't grab the heart of anyone because the body mass will repel him. That is why he can teleport into the ground or the walls because the mass repel him.

This is the wiki: If Mirio fully activates Permeation, not only does his worn normal clothing fall off, but gravity will drag his body's mass through the ground as well. If he deactivates his Quirk while phasing through the ground or another solid object, Mirio is instantly repelled to the surface due to his own body mass being unable to overlap with any other preexisting mass.

Last edited:
@Admiral Lee Hung I believe this goes to Lemillion. Re-Destro’s quirk gives him great boosts to all his physical stats and he even has a devastating AoE attack.

Unfortunately, none of this really matters if he cannot even land a hit on Mirio, who can just phase through his attacks.

Problem for Mirio though, is that Re-Destro is an absolute tank, even more so when he wears his full suit of armor.

So my guess would be that it will end up a long drawn out fight where Mirio gradually wears down Re-Destro.

Poke him in the eyes, Mirio. :myman:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Admiral Lee Hung I believe this goes to Lemillion. Re-Destro’s quirk gives him great boosts to all his physical stats and he even has a devastating AoE attack.

Unfortunately, none of this really matters if he cannot even land a hit on Mirio, who can just phase through his attacks.

Problem for Mirio though, is that Re-Destro is an absolute tank, even more so when he wears his full suit of armor.

So my guess would be that it will end up a long drawn out fight where Mirio gradually wears down Re-Destro.

Poke him in the eyes, Mirio. :myman:
I've always wondered if Mirio is skilled enough to just straight up phase through someone's skin/muscle/bone and just start punching organs lol.

Like imagine Re-Destro vs Lemillion, Mirio instantly uses Phanton menace to remain completely intangible and then punches Re-Destro in the brain at a high speed. It would be literally an instant kill lmfao.

Obviously not a very heroic thing for Mirio to do, but if he ever resorted to tactics like this, he'd be pretty much unstoppable lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't see how Lemillion loses, but I also don't see him doing jack shit to ReDestro in his regular Stress form. 80% isn't needed and 100% or 150% is overkill.

So, I'll say ReDestro because he's the stronger character, but Lemillion's just trickier.