Re: Zoro Fan Protection Still Continues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I see true god moe is banned again, even though I never see him insulting anyone, while HA001 randomly insults people but somehow he doesn't get any ban, and when he get one, it lasts probably like 1 day or something like a joke, then he returns and he continues to randomly insult people who are not zoro fans, this is a little collage from HA001's insult collection to the people who are not Zoro fans;

Though I've to say people like nik, zenos etc. are not better, but I find weird this zoro fan protection, whenever they insult all they got their messages are edited or someone instantly deleting it without giving any penalty, I don't know which moderator is doing it (probably Jihad) and covering up their insults thus they don't get banned. You ban people who are not zoro fans such as true god moe and when you don't ban zoro fans like HA001. It's disgusting.

@Jo_Ndule @PuckTheGreat @Yo Tan Wa @Bullet @Red Admiral @GeneralP123 @Ichiro Miyata @SHIHI @WesMidnight @Ishin @Monster trio etc.
The messages you quoted were surprising to me, so I suspected that they were old messages of @HA001. I checked all 8 messages you quoted, and here's what I got:
Ha001 said:
Lmfao erkan getting stupider every day.
Argues that you need individual strength to be pk then says buggy can be pk without individual strength....

Individual strength is irrelevant. Fact.
Edited by a moderator.
Date: January 17th 2020

Ha001 said:
Youre still to thick to understand t .
Date: January 24th 2020

Ha001 said:
Yeah kindly fuck off troll
This appears to have been completely fabricated. There is no indication it was edited (either by a moderator or @HA001 himself).
Date: February 5th 2020

Ha001 said:
No you wetwipe.
Edited by a moderator.

Ha001 said:
Lmfao. 1000 iq erkan strikes again. Read with your eyes open next time.
Deleted
Date: Based on the post ID (227267), this happened on February 5th 2020.

Ha001 said:
Smh. Its a joke. Erkan is being a snake to worm his way around mentioning shanks sword. I dont entertain the notion they had a proper fight.
Edited by a moderator.
Date: February 7th 2020

Ha001 said:
Are you fuckin thick.
Edited by a moderator.

Ha001 said:
The only one embarrassing themselves is you with your continuous stupidity.

Garp throws punches you idiot..
Deleted.
Date: Based on the post ID (248145), this happened on February 22nd 2020

@Erkan12 (apparently) outright fabricated one of the posts he quoted, 2 were deleted, and 5 were edited by moderators. All 8 posts he quoted were made before February 23rd 2020, so more than 3 months ago, most of them were made more than four months ago. He quoted 8 posts over a nearly two month time span beginning January 7th and ending February 23rd (posts @HA001 has already been punished for) to try and push an agenda that the mods are (still) biased?
:kaidowhat:

The blatant intellectual dishonesty here triggers me.
:lusalty:

Anyway, I'll do you one better. Just two weeks ago, @HA001 received a 1 week ban for his hostile behaviour:

@ZoroGang for his part has been permabanned:

So clearly your claim that Zoro fans aren't being punished (or are given only slaps on the wrist) is transparently false.

The messages you quoted were surprising to me, so I suspected that they were old messages of @HA001. I checked all 8 messages you quoted, and here's what I got:

Edited by a moderator.
Date: January 17th 2020

Date: January 24th 2020

This appears to have been completely fabricated. There is no indication it was edited (either by a moderator or @HA001 himself).

Edited by a moderator.

Deleted
Date: Based on the post ID (227267), this happened on February 5th 2020.

Edited by a moderator.

Edited by a moderator.

Deleted.
Date: Based on the post ID (248145), this happened on February 22nd 2020

@Erkan12 (apparently) outright fabricated one of the posts he quoted, 2 were deleted, and 5 were edited by moderators. All 8 posts he quoted were made before February 23rd 2020, so more than 3 months ago, most of them were made more than four months ago. He quoted 8 posts over a nearly two month time span beginning January 7th and ending February 23rd (posts @HA001 has already been punished for) to try and push an agenda that the mods are (still) biased?
:kaidowhat:

The blatant intellectual dishonesty here triggers me.
:lusalty:

Anyway, I'll do you one better. Just two weeks ago, @HA001 received a 1 week ban for his hostile behaviour:

@ZoroGang for his part has been permabanned:

So clearly your claim that Zoro fans aren't being punished (or are given only slaps on the wrist) is transparently false.

Ok, But why was he not banned?

I don't really care about that criterion. But the truth is that this criterion was used for Moe and is not used for other users who are even more toxic (and you know who it is)

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Ok, But why was he not banned?
He was banned for a week.

Or, here's TAC's take on it:
Other staff members may enter their two cents down the road, but I'll close this thread so it doesn't get too tangled up in other issues.

Thank you for your concerns regarding toxicity, although I think this situation is very different. The quotes you pulled out are from no later than February 21st, with two having already been dealt with and deleted months ago. Since then, the staff and @HA001 have talked about his attitude and @HA001 was given a week long ban for some of his behavior. Afterwards, @HA001's been less hostile and has been willing to work with us instead of being stubborn.

As for the True God Moe portion, which a few users were mentioning. Moe's ban came from that user being disruptive in every thread he entered in. We had to tell True God Moe, sometimes a multiple times a day, to stop derailing threads or to quit his egregious amounts of baiting. Some other staff members talked to Moe about this as early as either November or December but Moe was showing no signs of getting better.

For True God Moe, it came down to his persistence in remaining disruptive whereas @HA001 understands the boundaries the staff want to set and is respecting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.