Real life people forum powerscale time !

Ladies and Gentleman, as we love powerscale our characters. What about ourselves?:cheers::kata::funky:

Powerscale of yourself:kata::finally::akaman::kidsmile::ace:

Rules :
-State your height and weight .
-state your physical strength like bench press, shoulder press. Physcial labor count but discuss in detail how you do in labor work.
-state your stamina or durability rate like how much you can take the hit.
-state your speed or whatever you have speed skill you have
- do have mind to success like go full power like luffy or reach to limit and break the limits like zoro.
-state your experience in sports, martial arts, wrestling, fighting etc.
- state whatever you have if it help your powerscale on your yourself.

- no weapon allowed please. Use your bare fist close combat fight style

Have fun

Tags: @Peroroncino @nik87 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Adam 🍎 @AdmiralKinyagi @solis @Light D Lamperouge @Cinera @Don DaSlayer @ShishioIsBack @TheAncientCenturion @Seth @BillSlipton @Cross_Marian @Akai2 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Bango🍅 @Luffy is the mc @HA001 @Van @Jiihad @Jew D. Boy @Pantheos @Zolo @Zoro D Goat @Roronoa-sama @Sentinel @ZenZu @sanjikun

Let real life powerscale begin

Last edited:
B

Ballel

Ladies and Gentleman, as we love powerscale our characters. What about ourselves?:cheers::kata::funky:

Powerscale of yourself:kata::finally::akaman::kidsmile::ace:

Rules :
-State your height and weight .
-state your physical strength like bench press, shoulder press. Physcial labor count but discuss in detail how you do in labor work.
-state your stamina or durability rate like how much you can take the hit.
-state your speed or whatever you have speed skill you have
- do have mind to success like go full power like luffy or reach to limit and break the limits like zoro.
-state your experience in sports, martial arts, wrestling, fighting etc.
- state whatever you have if it help your powerscale on your yourself.

- no weapon allowed please. Use your bare fist close combat fight style

Have fun

Tags: @Peroroncino @nik87 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Adam 🍎 @AdmiralKinyagi @solis @Light D Lamperouge @Cinera @Don DaSlayer @ShishioIsBack @TheAncientCenturion @Seth @BillSlipton @Cross_Marian @Akai2 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Bango🍅 @Luffy is the mc @HA001 @Van @Jiihad @Jew D. Boy @Pantheos

Let real life powerscale begin
You forgot to tag @Zolo
He solos your ass

Guesss no one follow the rules lol

Alright here is my status
Height : 5 ft 8in , 173 cm, Weight 190lb to 200lb (86.2kg - 90.7 kg)

Current strength:
Standing shoulder press: 65lb x10 (2 sets) 70lb x 10 (1 set)
Shoulder fly drum bell : 30lb x 10 (3 sets)
dumbbell triceps extension: 35lbx 10 reps x 3 sets (Use to have 55lb as record but feel triceps problem.But it is recovered before and now to comeback.
another tricep extension excrises : 30 lb 10 reps x 3 set

Bench press drumbell : 75lb s 20 reps x 2 sets I used to barallel bench press 225 5 rep as my record but not anymore because gym closes down.

Knuckle push up- 10 x 3 sets

Sit up (leg exercise) : 40lb 10x 3 sets.

’Stamina: I admit my stamina is not awesome compare to my peer, trying to improve by jogging non stoping.
My currrnt stamina is weaker than before. planning to join mma club or rugby club for 2022 year for stamina boost.
Durality/endurance: I took many hits from people even they look stronger than me. Have gotten hit in stomach by african american muscular kid but he is shorter than me. (Me in middle school.) Got mild ankle sprain when kid got my ankle and use entire his body to smash it down (tackle/leg takedown) during wrestling practice. Can’t wrestling entire season in my 10th grade year. I have seen worst injuries during wrestling season like dude got knocked out cold . Although my ankle sprain is not serious. My ankle problem heal and able to run track and field.
When people hit me, I respond the pain by pretend the pain don’t exist.

Speed: it is werid for me. yes my track and field 100 meter is 15 sec(Me as 10 grade). I know it suck cause I didn’t run on the toes and use regular gym shoes , not spike track and field shoes. But I am able to run faster on grass with my cleats.
My reaction speed suck, I simple take the hit to know what attack coming. Only work for my reaction speed if I have fea ror afraid before enemy have a thought to hit me.

Willpower: I don’t have stupid willpower like luffy or zoro. Don’t ask me why. I use my anger to increase my strength. But if I am in battle, I will have do anything to win. Willpower depend my stamina.

Experience: play American football ball for 4 years. wresting for 3 years , - me in high school.
‘Play rugby sport club for college.
Martial arts: None
I know how to punch and kick but is simple thing to do.I know wrestling tackle down, and how to tackle.

Yep I powerscale myself.

AkainuTheGrimReaper rare image after he met some bullies at school
That funny I don’t have actually have bullies in my life time.
closestijg thing to I have is when group of kids literally want to push or hit me and I just let them do it cause I have no idea about. (me in elementary school). It is stopped by safety cop kid (5th grade).

One of tall African American middle kid does hit me but I don’t care cause I was used to beating by my angry dad(I did bad stuff before).Same kid accuse me of breaking his finger due the gym time. That is me in middle school. After that he never pick me again. That is me in middle school kid.
Post automatically merged:

Are you expecting people to tell the truth? Lol
Yes :kata:
Post automatically merged:

He a troll account
fine. what you want to me to prove my account is not troll ?

State your height and weight: 5'9, 180 lbs but mostly fat lol

-state your physical strength like bench press, shoulder press: bench press like 150-160lbs, still weakling

Physcial labor count but discuss in detail how you do in labor work: just regularly carry 40lbs gallon of water lol not much to tell about

-state your stamina or durability rate like how much you can take the hit: stamina problems, fat percentage is too high. Durability is okay i guess

-state your speed or whatever you have speed skill you have: my attack speed is high, for choke and stuff

- do have mind to success like go full power like luffy or reach to limit and break the limits like zoro: yes i have that mindset, currently in martial arts and love life. Career is quite good so i'm getting lazy career-wise.

-state your experience in sports, martial arts, wrestling, fighting etc: 1-2 years of learning some chinese kungfu branch, 6 months of learning standing jiu-jitsu and BJJ basics, have beaten an experienced striking practitioner who is also a mid-tier BJJ practicioner, in a grappling match. By guillotine choke.

- state whatever you have if it help your powerscale on your yourself: i really feel that i have potential in learning fighting techniques creatively just like Luffy. I can close gap in technique even vs people who have more technical martial arts experience than me. But, my physical and mental game is still weak. If i gain advantage in a fight i dont wanna use the advantage since i'm genuinely afraid to hurt people.

Last edited: