Jewnicorn Research Development
- God Shiva is pretty exhausted and loses consciousness for a second.
- Brunhilde is frustrated after humanity lost another fight.
- Buddha will be fighting next from God’s side.
- Zeus goes to call Buddha.
- Buddha can be seen lying under a tree.
- As usual, Buddha seems pretty casual.
- Chapter 42 mostly contains talks on both sides.
- Buddha asks Zeus that ‘If he really wants to destroy humanity’
- To this Zeus replies that he does not want to lose as a god.
- Jack the Ripper appears wrapped in bandages.
- Geir doesn’t know how to approach Jack as he killed his brother Hercules.
- Heimdall presents Buddha as a participant from God’s side.
- But Buddha interrupts and says ‘He will fight on the Human Side’.
- Human participant is not revealed yet.