Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not the design I expected for Beelzebub. Zerofuku's life is just pain, I feel so terrible for him. I'm still not entirely positive what happened. Zero's horns fell off, then they drilled into his body, then two dragons came out of his body, then he became an egg, and I guess he turned into this big guy. I'm guessing Buddha dies, I can't see the purpose of this happening if Buddha just ends up winning again.

This really does not look good for Buddha :josad: I hope he doesn't die, but in order to save Zerofuku he probably has to.
Also, Beelzebub's design is amazing :finally: He is a gamer and might fight against Tesla :doffytroll:
Even if Buddha is to die, he will just re-incarnate as Buddhism heavily implies on such. However, I don't think Buddha will die though. With all those humanity's hope backing him up. He might sustain some serious damage, this new demon looks like a bad news.
Anyways, where does Beelzebub come from? I mean his background.

The chapter is great I don't think we have seen the full extent of buddha powers yet it's going to be interesting
Even if Buddha is to die, he will just re-incarnate as Buddhism heavily implies
a Buddha is a person who will never get incarnated again.
because he got rid of all 10 fetters that bounds a being in samsāra,
but I don't know how the manga will go with that route, since they did alter his backstory a little.
Beelzebub on the other hand has a very cool design

Last edited:
I know Beelzebub looks cool, but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! Hajun's design looks so fucking sick! :bignews:

I kinda had a bad feeling before this chapter because Buddha breezed through the fight and even after he nerfed himself by throwing away his staff, he still low-diffed Zero in a fist fight, whereas even the most comfortable win we have seen so far is a lower high diff fight.

But Hajun does seem to be a form that will finally force even Buddha to fight seriously, especially now that his FS has been nullified. Hajun gives me Adamas form vibes, so I expect some serious pummeling from Hajun in the next chapter or so before Buddha goes 100%.

Also, I know that people are justifiably worried that Buddha might lose to save Zero, but the problems with that are as follows:

1. As I said previously, in the fights between paralles, the Gods won. But in the fights between counterparts, Humanity won. This fight is still between Boundless Enlightment vs Eternal Suffering.

2. Buddha dying to save Zero is just a repeat of Hercules dying to save Jack. All the fights so far never repeat a plot. Before you point out Thor/Lu Bu and Shiva/Raiden, let me remind you that while those fights ended similarly, the plot they carried were different (bloodlust fighters and champions are, after all, different).

In Hercules vs Jack, the plot required for Jack to accept that some people are truly incorruptible and could find it within them to genuinely love even someone as vile as him in order for his soul to finally be saved, because since the beginning, it was his surroundings that drove him to be evil and caused his soul to fall. So his surroundings showing him love brought his story full circle.

Zero's story is a bit different. While it was true that the people he saved wasted his kindness, it was also true that his methods were wrong to begin with (unlike Buddha's). Zero's story proved that you really cannot expect other people to save you from suffering, because peace, as Buddha's story showed, comes from within us. Peace cannot be given to us, because we must be brave and strong enough to give it to ourselves. Buddha dying to save Zero CONTRADICTS this aesop, to the point that I believe the whole thing would be a waste even if Zero ends up supporting humanity. The only fitting ending for Zero's story is him finally learning to give himself a well-deserved peace before passing away.

Just my 2 cents.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Just read the chapter. I am still sticking with the prediction that Buddha is going to win. What I think will happen is that he will be forced to kill Zerofuku, or Zerofuku will get back control for a second during which Buddha will have to take advantage and stop him.

Buddha top 1 still.

Beelzebub another GOAT it seems. Awesome design. Like top 3 for me, up there with Buddha and Qin Shi.

Anyways, where does Beelzebub come from? I mean his background.
He's a major demon in Abrahamic religions, some portray him as being synonymous with Satan while others portray him as just another demon (look at the Seven Princes of Hell), I'm betting ROR is going to do the latter.

OT: I also believe Buddha will still win, since this seems to look like Adam vs Zeus, a little too much must I say. Better to avoid doing the same thing (again), especially since Buddha's powers don't seem to put a strain on him like Adam did.

Status
Not open for further replies.