• 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Swear Ares exists just to be bullied lmfao.

Bullied by witnessing other God's power and fights even though he's the supposed God of War.
:catsweat:

Shitting himself in the mere presence of a messenger.

Follows orders like a dog from everyone, and nearly had a heart attack when he was politely asked to move by Hades.

Pretty much gets called slow or retarded every other chapter by everyone and doesn't even retaliate.

I'm glad this bitch ain't choosen as one of the 10 fighters representing the gods lol.

And in other new, Buddha and Zerofuku goated. Kinda sad to see Zero go out like this, but was an amazing backstory and climax for both charcters.

GG to the 6th Heavan Demon King. You had a good run.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Swear Ares exists just to be bullied lmfao.

Bullied by witnessing other God's power and fights even though he's the supposed God of War.

Shitting himself in the mere presence of a messenger.

Follows orders like a dog from everyone, and nearly had a heart attack when he was politely asked to move by Hades.

Pretty much gets called slow or retarded every other chapter by everyone and doesn't even retaliate.

I'm glad this bitch ain't choosen as one of the 10 fighters representing the gods lol.
Can you imagine this dude is @Tris' fave lmao???

I love Buddha so much. He's easily one of my favorite characters in this series. Hades might also end up being one of my favorites, I'm loving his interactions with the others. Hajun is weird. I don't hate him, but he's kinda meh. He got a really weird, random backstory (if you can even call it that) in this chapter.

I gotta say that the Nirvana Sword's design is pretty neat.
Seven symbols for each of the individual Lucky Gods, a total of eight tips for the Lucky Gods plus Zero himself, Buddha's lotus flower symbol and the handle of what used to be the Misery Cleaver.

Pity about Buddha's staff though, that thing was awesome. Hopefully this new sword can transform into a similar looking staff.

Rest in Pieces Six Realms Staff. :josad:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I gotta say that the Nirvana Sword's design is pretty neat.
Seven symbols for each of the individual Lucky Gods, a total of eight tips for the Lucky Gods plus Zero himself, Buddha's lotus flower symbol and the handle of what used to be the Misery Cleaver.

Pity about Buddha's staff though, that thing was awesome. Hopefully this new sword can transform into a similar looking staff.

Rest in Pieces Six Realms Staff. :josad:
Yeah I agree with everything here. Really dig the design but Imma miss the staff as well.

Buddha>>>. Cope.