๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Kagu Nyan

โœจโœจโœจHibernation mode on ๐ŸŽต โœจโœจโœจ
โ€Ž
So this guy has already murdered a God without a Volund. That's pretty interesting that his techniques are so advanced. Now that he has a volund, he should be even more powerful. But Hade's Trident attack was really on another level, so much that even his deflection didn't work. If Hades hits him with something like this again, I doubt he can make it. I'm hoping his deflection can be amped so that he can withstand the trident attacks.

So did Huang actually defeat a legitimate divine being before even having a Volund or did he defeat a mortal (but long lived) monster that simply claimed to be a divine being?

Anyway, I doubt Huang is going down so soon like some folk seemed to be thinking in the Spoiler thread. We have only seen him use his armour ability. It would be a bit of a bum deal to hype up five abilities only to just see one.

Last edited:
This fight is setting itself up to be great. Hades feels like he's gonna be a fun character. I hope we see Persephone after he's naming all of his attacks after her. I still want Hades to have more to offer than spear techniques, I know it would make him a little overpowered, but these are gods so I feel like that's fine.

Qin's backstory is weird. I thought it was gonna be about how he unified China, but we just skipped all of that and jumped to him killing a random demon god. I don't know how he did that without a Volund, but it's pretty cool. Qin having martial arts also just makes me think this fight is gonna be great. The choreography for this fight should be amazing.

Kagu Nyan

โœจโœจโœจHibernation mode on ๐ŸŽต โœจโœจโœจ
โ€Ž
I'm hoping this fight doesn't turn out to be the first fight ending in a draw.

Both characters have great build ups. Qin Shi being the first actual ruler , defeating a demon God and unifying China. While Hades is the king of the Netherword and avenging his brother Poseidon.

Here we have Qin Shi giving up-daisy to Hades but Hades returning the favour. Tho Hades is the first one to draw blood in this fight. The Upsy Daisy didn't do him much and he was standing the next panel. However we should expect some new power up and this King is not going down easily.

I saw Qin calling that Chinese demon God "Ugly" at one point so I'm wondering if he meant lookwise or his belief wise.

The two of them seem to be very close in stength and intellect. Also I wonder if they will toss a coin to decide the winner if there's really a draw lol

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Anyway, I doubt Huang is going down so soon like some folk seemed to be thinking in the Spoiler thread. We have only seen him use his armour ability. It would be a bit of a bum deal to hype up five abilities only to just see one.
I'm surprised we're seeing Qin's eyes only two chapters into the fight, but I think this fight will be among the longest in RoR. I don't think we've seen all of Hades' techniques either.

To anyone who reads both Kingdom and ROR, is Qin Shi supposed to be the El Sei of Kingdom..??

great chapter, Qin Shi Huang defeating the ancient China's demon is the lvl of hype that none of other mortals have received so far..
Hades bringing up his brother Poseidon was really touching..:sweat:
Yep. They're the same.

I gotta say, I really love this moment
Seems like Hades seems to genuinely respect Qin.

I'm really liking their dialogue with each other so far.

It's perfectly in character for Hades to go for the kill, and I like how all the attacks he's used so far reflect that.

I would like to see more of Qin's backstory on famous events in his life, and I want to see Hades relationship with Poseidon and Ademas.

Considering the fight pattern:

Strongest vs Strongest(Lu Bu vs Thor) Father vs Father(Zeus vs Adam), and Strongest vs Strongest(Raiden vs Shiva), I expect this battle of Kings to end in Hades victory, but, I think the victor will show respect to the loser.

Qin should win, he is the absolute king we need, Hades is cool also, but it seems that he is more of a king due to circumstances.
+HAO all day everyday, the dude is goated, beating a demon god for 6 days and not selling his army to that creature, you just gotta respect that.