Record of Ragnarok Chapter 62 & 63 Spoilers Discussion Thread

I want to see Persephone. If weโ€™re getting a Hades backstory she should be here somewhere. Trying to retroactively make Poseidon a better character is a ballsy choice.

Iโ€™m still not entirely into this battle. Maybe the concept has just gotten stale for me after so many rounds, but I donโ€™t feel like anything has really matched that Adam vs Zeus or Jack vs Heracles level hype.

Iโ€™m still not entirely into this battle. Maybe the concept has just gotten stale for me after so many rounds, but I donโ€™t feel like anything has really matched that Adam vs Zeus or Jack vs Heracles level hype.
Yeah, this manga has seemingly dropped off a bit since Round 4. I ain't feeling the hype with these matches like I used to. Don't get me wrong, there is still some entertainment value to be had but that adrenaline rush hasn't been there for a while.

One thing that had certainly gotten stale are eye related powers. The author has a fetish for them. Between Adam, Buddha, Jack and Qin Shi that is 4 out 7 rounds so far. Inb4 Simo Hayha has super eyes too. :doffytroll:

This means the end of this fight is nearing. Won't be surprised if a winner emerges in 65, tbh.

Damn prime Zeus is insane :steef:
But why he shrink so fast?
Not like his other brother?
Is it his side effect from using his power?
Post automatically merged:

Yeahhh lets gooooo.
QSH is strugling hope soon we can see the 3 brother tier level. I think zeus is the strongest from them but who knows.
I really hope QSH win but it will ruined the story, but i dont think belzebub saying is a nonsense. He looks really strong after all.