Tesla GOAT?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Tesla endured the power of Beelzebub's Void God, but he was completely wounded...!

Tesla deploys the Gematria Zone again and launches a counterattack on Beelzebub!
Beelzebub also seems to be slowing down due to the recoil from using the Void God, but I think it's probably not that different from Tesla.

In a state where both of them are full of wounds, Tesla, which can move at high speed with minimal physical strength due to the suit and Gematria zone, is also advantageous in terms of handling, but Beelzebub reacts to Tesla's movement and accurately prevents attacks. I'm in.
From the sidelines, it looks like Beelzebub's defensive battle is one-sided, but it's a situation where Tesla can't hit an effective hit either...

Adamus should be stuck if he uses that Void God again against Beelzebub. Zeus responds by saying that Beelzebub no longer has the strength to withstand the counterattack of the phantom god...

Beelzebub used the Void God in order to destroy Tesla without fail, but when he could endure it, the same move would no longer work.

Ares is also irritated by Beelzebub, who seems to be on the defensive, but Hermes analyzes that both are in a state of no decisive blow. But Tesla still has one Tesla coil left... As long as the Tesla coil, which has the power to withstand even the phantom gods, remains, there is no telling what will happen...
Certainly, even among the gods. it has the power to withstand even the forbidden techniques, so it can be said that the possibilities are beyond those of the gods, and after that, how Tesla uses that power will determine victory or defeat. Hermes may want to say that it looks like it's going to be.

Beelzebub seems to have practiced preventing and counterattacking Tesla's high-speed movement attacks, while damaging the ground in the Gematria Zone and making it full of rubble and cracks, reducing Tesla's mobility as it slides on the ground.

Tesla doesn't seem to be able to read it, so he mutters that he's done it and that there's room for improvement, but to Beelzebub, the power of your vibrations seems to impose a tremendous burden on your body. If you continue, your body will break, and you will say something like a warning.

I think that Tesla is thinking about a future where God and humans can work together and get better together, but now Beelzebub doesn't think about the future before he commits suicide, and it seems that he only wants to defeat Tesla.

It looks like Beelzebub responds to Tesla's warning by saying that he won't be able to defeat you unless he does something like this, and he will start a ferocious rush as if to appeal that he doesn't care about the burden on his body. It seems that Beelzebub's body is about to collapse, or that the Lilith-like tattoo on Beelzebub's body is trying to stop Beelzebub.

Lilith died wanting Beelzebub to live, but did Lilith leave her own will in Beelzebub's body to act as a limiter to stop it in such a situation?
Beelzebub tells Lilith that he's not throwing his life away, but that he's risking his life to win, so don't stop him!
As a result, Lilith's will subsided as if she had read Beelzebub's will, and on the contrary, Beelzebub thrust his staff forward many times at speed as if giving him power!
I think that Beelzebub's body is probably screaming at this, but it seems that Beelzebub feels "life" in that pain!

It seems that the purpose of Beelzebub sticking out his staff at a tremendous speed was to amplify the vibrations generated from it and create a gigantic mass of vibrational energy!
Tesla finds out, but by the time he realizes it's too late!
This is probably the technique that Beelzebub came up with as a technique to bury Tesla other than the imaginary god!
Proliferating Dark Black Wave (Sorato Tau)
Seeing that it is impossible to completely avoid this, Tesla assumes a guarding stance with both hands, but this is probably to protect the last Tesla coil from being destroyed, and I think it is just relying on the suit's defensive power..
Maybe Beelzebub was also trying to end it by smashing the last Tesla Coil?

From the appearance of praising Beelzebub's creative power, which was twisted out of the situation where he could not use the imaginary god, Tesla had not given up on the game yet, and while the spectators on the human side were stunned, expectations were revived as to whether there was still hope. , Tesla's fellow scientists shout that the man is the most unsuitable man in human history for the word "give up" and send ale to Tesla!

Also, Tesla says that he has found the answer, but does this mean that he has found a way to defeat Beelzebub?
Beelzebub silently wonders what Tesla is going to do, and takes a stance to release the "Proliferating Darkness Black Wave" again...

It seems that Tesla has fully opened the last Tesla coil on his chest that he protected from the "proliferating darkness black wave"!
It causes an unprecedented large-scale electric discharge phenomenon, and the venue is enveloped in its light!
The audience on the human side was fascinated by it, and the children sent a longing look with a smile that he was a wizard after all!
While Tesla himself has a delighted expression. the discharged electricity converges so that it clings to Tesla's body!

SmokedOut

Life Is Good โœŒ๏ธ
โ€Ž
Tesla endured the power of Beelzebub's Void God, but he was completely wounded...!

Tesla deploys the Gematria Zone again and launches a counterattack on Beelzebub!
Beelzebub also seems to be slowing down due to the recoil from using the Void God, but I think it's probably not that different from Tesla.

In a state where both of them are full of wounds, Tesla, which can move at high speed with minimal physical strength due to the suit and Gematria zone, is also advantageous in terms of handling, but Beelzebub reacts to Tesla's movement and accurately prevents attacks. I'm in.
From the sidelines, it looks like Beelzebub's defensive battle is one-sided, but it's a situation where Tesla can't hit an effective hit either...

Adamus should be stuck if he uses that Void God again against Beelzebub. Zeus responds by saying that Beelzebub no longer has the strength to withstand the counterattack of the phantom god...

Beelzebub used the Void God in order to destroy Tesla without fail, but when he could endure it, the same move would no longer work.

Ares is also irritated by Beelzebub, who seems to be on the defensive, but Hermes analyzes that both are in a state of no decisive blow. But Tesla still has one Tesla coil left... As long as the Tesla coil, which has the power to withstand even the phantom gods, remains, there is no telling what will happen...
Certainly, even among the gods. it has the power to withstand even the forbidden techniques, so it can be said that the possibilities are beyond those of the gods, and after that, how Tesla uses that power will determine victory or defeat. Hermes may want to say that it looks like it's going to be.

Beelzebub seems to have practiced preventing and counterattacking Tesla's high-speed movement attacks, while damaging the ground in the Gematria Zone and making it full of rubble and cracks, reducing Tesla's mobility as it slides on the ground.

Tesla doesn't seem to be able to read it, so he mutters that he's done it and that there's room for improvement, but to Beelzebub, the power of your vibrations seems to impose a tremendous burden on your body. If you continue, your body will break, and you will say something like a warning.

I think that Tesla is thinking about a future where God and humans can work together and get better together, but now Beelzebub doesn't think about the future before he commits suicide, and it seems that he only wants to defeat Tesla.

It looks like Beelzebub responds to Tesla's warning by saying that he won't be able to defeat you unless he does something like this, and he will start a ferocious rush as if to appeal that he doesn't care about the burden on his body. It seems that Beelzebub's body is about to collapse, or that the Lilith-like tattoo on Beelzebub's body is trying to stop Beelzebub.

Lilith died wanting Beelzebub to live, but did Lilith leave her own will in Beelzebub's body to act as a limiter to stop it in such a situation?
Beelzebub tells Lilith that he's not throwing his life away, but that he's risking his life to win, so don't stop him!
As a result, Lilith's will subsided as if she had read Beelzebub's will, and on the contrary, Beelzebub thrust his staff forward many times at speed as if giving him power!
I think that Beelzebub's body is probably screaming at this, but it seems that Beelzebub feels "life" in that pain!

It seems that the purpose of Beelzebub sticking out his staff at a tremendous speed was to amplify the vibrations generated from it and create a gigantic mass of vibrational energy!
Tesla finds out, but by the time he realizes it's too late!
This is probably the technique that Beelzebub came up with as a technique to bury Tesla other than the imaginary god!
Proliferating Dark Black Wave (Sorato Tau)
Seeing that it is impossible to completely avoid this, Tesla assumes a guarding stance with both hands, but this is probably to protect the last Tesla coil from being destroyed, and I think it is just relying on the suit's defensive power..
Maybe Beelzebub was also trying to end it by smashing the last Tesla Coil?

From the appearance of praising Beelzebub's creative power, which was twisted out of the situation where he could not use the imaginary god, Tesla had not given up on the game yet, and while the spectators on the human side were stunned, expectations were revived as to whether there was still hope. , Tesla's fellow scientists shout that the man is the most unsuitable man in human history for the word "give up" and send ale to Tesla!

Also, Tesla says that he has found the answer, but does this mean that he has found a way to defeat Beelzebub?
Beelzebub silently wonders what Tesla is going to do, and takes a stance to release the "Proliferating Darkness Black Wave" again...

It seems that Tesla has fully opened the last Tesla coil on his chest that he protected from the "proliferating darkness black wave"!
It causes an unprecedented large-scale electric discharge phenomenon, and the venue is enveloped in its light!
The audience on the human side was fascinated by it, and the children sent a longing look with a smile that he was a wizard after all!
While Tesla himself has a delighted expression. the discharged electricity converges so that it clings to Tesla's body!

I'm caught up, tag me good sirโœŒ๏ธ

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah I like Beel as well, he moves in to position 4 on my list.
The last time I made a full list was in like 2021 lmao
New list. Some minor changes.

1. The GOAT Buddha

2. Qin Shi Huang

3. Hades

4. Adam

5. Jack

6. Sasaki Kojiro

7. Poseidon

8. Hermes

9. Beelzebub

10. Brunhilde

11. Thor

12. Loki

13. Okita

14. Hrist

15. Aphrodite

16. Eve

17. Randgriz

18. Zerofuku

19. Odin

20. Hlokk
A lot of things changed since then lol. I'd deffo add Tesla to the list now.