Future Events Red-Hair vs Blackbeard - The future after Wano - BIG NEWS!!!

Who is going to crush who during Wano?

• BBPs crush RHPs

• RHPs crush BBPs

• They wont fight during Wano

Results are only viewable after voting.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It feels so long since my last thread and I feel the need to flex my future sight again...

We have been in Wanokuni for more than 3 years already, yes, 3 long years and the end is still not in sight.
We know that the events happening in Wano will end up shocking the world but what news will shock us and the Strawhats?

I am here to bring you a possible future and events that might be revealed to us once Wano is finished.
Strawhats will probably leave Wano as the mighties pirate organization in all the seas, credited for taking down an alliance of two Emperors.
Now, the issue is that it is not yet time for Strawhats to be the undisputed stars of the show since the era will end up belonging to someone else.
The shift is supposed to go from Kaido the strongest and LinLin as greatest of the current era to Mihawk as strongest and Shanks as greatest.

The two central figures that are linked to Zoro and Luffy will take over the era coming after the ex-Rocks members that will fall down in Wanokuni.
We already have hints towards the wind blowing in that direction - Oda said that Shanks will be making a move and Mihawk is facing 10 warships.
Now, how will Shanks steal the show from the Strawhats? Taking down Kaido&BM alliance isnt easily overshadowed, close to impossible.
The credit for taking down both of them might not go to Luffy if Kidd and Law take down Big Mom so the job gets easier for Shanks.

I think Red-Hair pirates will crush the Blackbeard pirates in a flawless victory, without casualties and that way establish themselves as the crew they were hyped up to be - crew without weak targets. That is exactly what was hyped up during the reveal of Shanks' bounty. You might think Oda wouldnt do that to Blackbeard pirates? He would, he already did it once. There will be a lot of parallels involving RHPs and BBPs in the future of One Piece, if my future sight is on spot.

Their history begins a long time ago when Shanks was an apprentice on Roger's ship while Blackbeard was an apprentice on Whitebeard's ship.
Shanks was always connected to Blackbeard since that is his ultimate purpose in the story. Blackbeard is also the one who gave Shanks his signature scar.

Shanks came specifically to meet Whitebeard in order to ask him to stay away from Blackbeard since he knew how cunning and strong he was firsthand. He knew Ace would be in trouble for going after Teach and he warned Whitebeard who ultimately didnt listen to Shanks' advice and everything went downhill from that point onward.

Almost any time we see Shanks, he is concerned with what Blackbeard is doing.
The certain pirate about who he wants to talk and why he bothered to go all the way up to Mariejois is for sure none other than Marshall D Teach.

You might wonder why would he go there and talk about Blackbeard? It is probably because Shanks knows that Blackbeard is creating a powerful crew and that he cannot take him out without big sacrifices and thus he is probably talking to Gorosei to convince them that sooner or later, Blackbeard will come after them too and they should lend him help to crush him before it is too late.

I dont know if the World Government will ultimately lend Shanks some help or not but he will end up having help which will make the victory easy for him and he wont have any losses on his side. The last time we saw Blackbeard, he was going after something that was connected to the Navy... What could have that been? An ancient weapon? Unlikely for Blackbeard to obtain something like that at this point. What he could be after might actually be Shichibukai who are getting abandoned by the WG and hunted by the Navy. He is looking to absorb them into his crew and grow stronger.

What if they are after Mihawk who ends up joining hands with Shanks to crush the Blackbeard Pirates? That way both Shanks and Mihawk let the world know that the era belongs to them. Mihawk is just one man but he is enough to tilt the scales in the favor of RHPs and ensure a victory.
Now, let's get back to Blackbeard pirates being crushed and the parallels - it already happened in Impel Down when Magellan crushed BBPs and just like in ID, the Blackbeard pirates will get their revenge which means they will end up crushing Shanks and his crew eventually.

You might ask how will Blackbeard pirates go from being crushed to crushing RHPs? Thanks to Moriah's and Shiryu's powers, they will probably escape death or being imprisoned and will return with another parallel - at the end of a great war, just like in Marineford, just this time it will be at the end of the war with WG. That is probably when Blackbeard will kill Shanks paralleling Blackbeard killing Whitebeard. They will continue to secretly hunt for powerful Devil Fruits and make themselves stronger, many of them still have not eaten a devil fruit and some might obtain a second one by feeding their weapons to it, Funkfreed was one big foreshadowing.

Shanks will probably join hands with Luffy to take down the World Government after he learns about the Void Century.
Meanwhile, Blackbeard still has to reveal who his 10th titanic captain is and it is probably a big name.
A name worth keeping in secret. I have entertained the idea that it could be Weevil since he is another connection to Rocks which Blackbeard has too through the name of his ship and probably the same ambition of becoming King of the World while Weevil is connected through his mother who was on Rocks' ship...
However, Weevil could appear at the end of Wano or in Elbaf as well and in that case, the 10th titanic captain would have to be someone else.

Anyway, Shanks and Blackbeard are two opposites, a day and night. Shanks will grab an incomplete victory for now and ultimately end up killed by Blackbeard during the WG war and that way, it will be Luffy who brings the dawn again and frees the world of the night that Blackbeard will try to engulf the world in.

Bookmark this thread and see how much my FS got right. :cheers:

Yes that could happen, Red-Hair Pirates + Mihawk being credited for removing the Yonko Seat from Blackbeard would be Excellent Hype for them before they finally get to appear in Final Arc.

But i think if that happens, it will be similar to Baltigo, where Blackbeard simply escapes
The News will say Shanks forced BB Pirates to Flee & he lost his Yonko Seat and that Shanks & Luffy have Strongest Forces currently

But the Plot Twist is that Blackbeard doesn't need the Yonko Seat anymore, his Bigger Plan is already set in Motion!
Shanks will realize he Attacked Late !!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I would laugh my fat Jewish ass off if Shanks and Blackbeard never end up facing each other, but since Oda doesn’t have the balls to avoid the inevitable, I’ll have to settle for the moral superiority of my stance that Luffy’s mentor probably isn’t going to die at all, and he DEFINITELY won’t perish before the rubber kid can return the straw hat. That being said, Teach could land some fatal-looking blows on Shanks in front of Luffy, prompting the latter to save his friend like literally every other arc in this series :endthis:

It feels so long since my last thread and I feel the need to flex my future sight again...

We have been in Wanokuni for more than 3 years already, yes, 3 long years and the end is still not in sight.
We know that the events happening in Wano will end up shocking the world but what news will shock us and the Strawhats?

I am here to bring you a possible future and events that might be revealed to us once Wano is finished.
Strawhats will probably leave Wano as the mighties pirate organization in all the seas, credited for taking down an alliance of two Emperors.
Now, the issue is that it is not yet time for Strawhats to be the undisputed stars of the show since the era will end up belonging to someone else.
The shift is supposed to go from Kaido the strongest and LinLin as greatest of the current era to Mihawk as strongest and Shanks as greatest.

The two central figures that are linked to Zoro and Luffy will take over the era coming after the ex-Rocks members that will fall down in Wanokuni.
We already have hints towards the wind blowing in that direction - Oda said that Shanks will be making a move and Mihawk is facing 10 warships.
Now, how will Shanks steal the show from the Strawhats? Taking down Kaido&BM alliance isnt easily overshadowed, close to impossible.
The credit for taking down both of them might not go to Luffy if Kidd and Law take down Big Mom so the job gets easier for Shanks.

I think Red-Hair pirates will crush the Blackbeard pirates in a flawless victory, without casualties and that way establish themselves as the crew they were hyped up to be - crew without weak targets. That is exactly what was hyped up during the reveal of Shanks' bounty. You might think Oda wouldnt do that to Blackbeard pirates? He would, he already did it once. There will be a lot of parallels involving RHPs and BBPs in the future of One Piece, if my future sight is on spot.

Their history begins a long time ago when Shanks was an apprentice on Roger's ship while Blackbeard was an apprentice on Whitebeard's ship.
Shanks was always connected to Blackbeard since that is his ultimate purpose in the story. Blackbeard is also the one who gave Shanks his signature scar.

Shanks came specifically to meet Whitebeard in order to ask him to stay away from Blackbeard since he knew how cunning and strong he was firsthand. He knew Ace would be in trouble for going after Teach and he warned Whitebeard who ultimately didnt listen to Shanks' advice and everything went downhill from that point onward.

The certain pirate about who he wants to talk and why he bothered to go all the way up to Mariejois is for sure none other than Marshall D Teach.

You might wonder why would he go there and talk about Blackbeard? It is probably because Shanks knows that Blackbeard is creating a powerful crew and that he cannot take him out without big sacrifices and thus he is probably talking to Gorosei to convince them that sooner or later, Blackbeard will come after them too and they should lend him help to crush him before it is too late.

I dont know if the World Government will ultimately lend Shanks some help or not but he will end up having help which will make the victory easy for him and he wont have any losses on his side. The last time we saw Blackbeard, he was going after something that was connected to the Navy... What could have that been? An ancient weapon? Unlikely for Blackbeard to obtain something like that at this point. What he could be after might actually be Shichibukai who are getting abandoned by the WG and hunted by the Navy. He is looking to absorb them into his crew and grow stronger.

What if they are after Mihawk who ends up joining hands with Shanks to crush the Blackbeard Pirates? That way both Shanks and Mihawk let the world know that the era belongs to them. Mihawk is just one man but he is enough to tilt the scales in the favor of RHPs and ensure a victory.
Now, let's get back to Blackbeard pirates being crushed and the parallels - it already happened in Impel Down when Magellan crushing BBPs and just like in ID, the Blackbeard pirates will get their revenge which means they will end up crushing Shanks and his crew eventually.

You might ask how will Blackbeard pirates go from being crushed to crushing RHPs? Thanks to Moriah's and Shiryu's powers, they will probably escape death or being imprisoned and will return with another parallel - at the end of a great war, just like in Marineford, just this time it will be at the end of the war with WG. That is probably when Blackbeard will kill Shanks paralleling Blackbeard killing Whitebeard. They will continue to secretly hunt for powerful Devil Fruits and make themselves stronger, many of them still have not eaten a devil fruit and some might obtain a second one by feeding their weapons to it, Funkfreed was one big foreshadowing.

Shanks will probably join hands with Luffy to take down the World Government after he learns about the Void Century.
Meanwhile, Blackbeard still has to reveal who his 10th titanic captain is and it is probably a big name.
A name worth keeping in secret. I have entertained the idea that it could be Weevil since he is another connection to Rocks which Blackbeard has too through the name of his ship and probably the same ambition of becoming King of the World while Weevil is connected through his mother who was on Rocks' ship...
However, Weevil could appear at the end of Wano or in Elbaf as well and in that case, the 10th titanic captain would have to be someone else.

Anyway, Shanks and Blackbeard are two opposites, a day and night. Shanks will grab an incomplete victory for now and ultimately end up killed by Blackbeard during the WG war and that way, it will be Luffy who brings the dawn again and frees the world of the night that Blackbeard will try to engulf the world in.

Firstly, thanks for tagging me.

Secondly, I didn't notice the Marines sending 10 Warships for Mihawk. That was barely enough for his workout. Should have sent 100 if they wanted to give him a low diff fight at least.

Thirdly, cool theory as always. Your "Shanks having WG's backing" theory is interesting. But, what if Oda throws us a twist and skip RHP involvement at all post-Wano all the way to Raftel, when and so SHP meets up with BBP for their duel for One Piece, only to have Shanks and WG appear right after BBP is entirely and decisively beaten and kill off Teech right there? Is it possible for Shanks to become Luffy's enemy after One Piece is found and Luffy becomes the Pirate King?

I hope that Luffy will manage to lend his hat back to Shanks before eventually he is killed.

I can understand Teach trying to expand his dominium once the Beast Pirates and the BPM are already vanquished so that he factually remains the only crew standing gaining control over the entire New World since technically Luffy is not an established yonko.

I feel like Oda is going to have a steady increase in Blackbeard’s power.

I think during wano we may get Blackbeard vs Kizaru to hype up BB and some of his top commanders, but after wano (like with water 7) we’ll get a “Showdown on Banaro island” type chapter where Shanks pulls up on Beehive like Ace did and then we get a fight with Blackbeard + ten titanic captains vs Shanks + his commanders + Mihawk.

This would be great hype for Blackbeard. And I feel like we won’t find out about the outcome of it until Elbaf

maybe but not this way
cuz i think the great war will only happen after l uffy become PK and defeat teach
_______
also
oda doesn't have time for this to make shanks lose then win later
he will just make him lose only
but shine at his defeat
same thing for WB his first arc is MF which he lost in it
but maybe shanks will shine on SH before he get defeated by teach

Let’s hope Fuji on one of the ships to make it a high diff, but doubt it. The point of only sending VAs is for warlords to escape safely.
Healthy Fuji I believe can push Mihawk to a high diff fight normally or even an extreme diff fight if the stars aligned.

But Fuji was visibly injured the last time we saw him. I doubt any moderately injured Admiral can push Mihawk past mid-diff (aka literal suicide). For this reason, I believe Fuji was not sent for Mihawk.
Post automatically merged:

Very interesting theory i like the idea of Mihawk working together with Shanks and see the WSS in action against the strongest
Only flaw with Mihawk and Shanks partnership is Mihawk gains nothing from it. He is waiting for Zoro to come back and have a rematch with him, after all. He has nothing whatsoever he wants outside of it and nobody, aside from Zoro, gains anything except trouble from challenging Mihawk.

The Marines are already understaffed and cannot have losing more men to Mihawk with the world being set on fire.
Mihawk has no DF so I doubt BB will marshal (heh) his force to take down Mihawk.

Mihawk now is akin to Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts II: an optional boss who doesn't impact the fundamental plot of the story but can lay down the wrath of God on you if you challenge him.

Like, literally, unless there is a massive plot twist like he is with the WG all along, Mihawk can literally sit on his ass until the WG goes down and have a rematch with Zoro afterwards with the main story not being hurt at all.

Last edited:

Now, let's get back to Blackbeard pirates being crushed and the parallels - it already happened in Impel Down when Magellan crushed BBPs and just like in ID, the Blackbeard pirates will get their revenge which means they will end up crushing Shanks and his crew eventually.

With Oda's long record of unexpected twists and shock value obsession, the likelihood of that happening is never down to 0. Oda knows how the fanbase likes theory-crafting.

@Paperchampion23 posted similar threads explaining how this sub-plot could be handled in a different way than anticipated, Shanks could be the dirty god all along, and the one who would end the series just like how he started it.

I won't eliminate the possibility of Shanks defeating or even killing Teach as long as it's done as a result of an unforeseen flaw during the plotline, not just for the sake of subversion of expectations.