General & Others Remaining 12 supreme blades

S
So out of 12 we know so far 3; one for mihawk, one for whitebeard and shodai kitetsu probably belongs to that bald gorosei. I am gonna add napoleon here.

so 8 are left and we are so far in the story which makes me thinks that we will probably see a yonko commander with a supreme blade

i am thinking about smoothie. Her main fighting style is using the sword unlike king for example... also big mom pirates are the oldest pirate organization so it makes sense if bimom got her hands on one of those supreme blades and gave it to smoothie

I can definitely see shiryu having one, I mean duh. He is seemingly zoro’s last fight before mihawk

Maybe one for fujitora ? One for green bull ? One for a cp0 member ?
because world governments probably has access to some of these supreme blades

Gryphon, Raiu, and Rayleigh's Sword are good candidate for Saijo O Wazamono.
Assuming Napoleon is also Saijo O Wazamono, there will be 7 sword in that grade.

The remaining 5 could be between Durandal, Oto and Kogarashi, Fujitora's sword, Koushiro's sword, and some unseen sword (may belong to Greenbull, WG, Giant Warrior, Moon People, Tashigi's future sword or Wano's unseen treasure).
If Roger's sword isn't Gryphon, then it is highly likely will be included in that grade too, making only 4 remaining sword that could be included in that grade.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I have lost my hopes on the 12 supreme blades... Wano the arc which is all about Samurai and blades didn’t have a single one of them!! So far I lost all the hype about these 12 supreme blades to appear.
Maybe they will be revealed before this series ends (somehow) but my sensation is that we will most likely not manage to get the best of their gist via the SHs adventures. I wish Zoro encountered more of those swords.

I doubt anyone in Big Mom's crew has one. Smoothie having it would surprise me though I do want her to do something significant at some point in the future. King having it would make sense and would hype him up quite a bit though seeing more from him (hybrid) would be nice. Guys like Shiki, Shanks and Rayleigh having ones would make plenty of sense. I expect Shiryu to have one too. We'll just have to wait and find out.