Rematches that are bound to happen

What are the rematches that should really happen in Dragon Ball ? Whose DB characters should fight again ? What outcomes ?

I am really eager for the inevitable rematch between Goku and Jiren, and also the one between Goku and Beerus. It would be very cool to see how strong Jiren will have grown and how he will surely be able of adapting to Ultra Instinct in the first case, and in the second to see if Beerus could adapt to Goku's UI and if he may be able of using UI himself.

It would also nice to see a rematch between Vegeta and Hit with Vegeta being able of adapting to Hit's Time-skip while Hit may show some new techniques linked to time or space.
A new tournament between Universe 7 and Universe 6 or sparring sessions with the Saiyans of U6 may also happen.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
What are the rematches that should really happen in Dragon Ball ? Whose DB characters should fight again ? What outcomes ?

I am really eager for the inevitable rematch between Goku and Jiren, and also the one between Goku and Beerus. It would be very cool to see how strong Jiren will have grown and how he will surely be able of adapting to Ultra Instinct in the first case, and in the second to see if Beerus could adapt to Goku's UI and if he may be able of using UI himself.

It would also nice to see a rematch between Vegeta and Hit with Vegeta being able of adapting to Hit's Time-skip while Hit may show some new techniques linked to time or space.
A new tournament between Universe 7 and Universe 6 or sparring sessions with the Saiyans of U6 may also happen.
Goku vs Jiren will be boring unless Toriyama will write it so Goku struggles to control his powers at t he beginning.

When they meet again Goku will be pushing angelic boundaries.

I want Vegeta with Destruction power release vs Toppo.

Hit vs Jiren. Hit deserves retribution.

Goku vs Jiren will be boring unless Toriyama will write it so Goku struggles to control his powers at t he beginning.

When they meet again Goku will be pushing angelic boundaries.

I want Vegeta with Destruction power release vs Toppo.

Hit vs Jiren. Hit deserves retribution.
Which he won't have, Jiren is far stronger than him already and even if Hit finds new tricks Jiren will surely be able of foiling them with his power and analysis skills. Though it would still be a nice match to watch.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Which he won't have, Jiren is far stronger than him already and even if Hit finds new tricks Jiren will surely be able of foiling them with his power and analysis skills. Though it would still be a nice match to watch.
I think Hit deserved better. Dude was amazing and he got cucked.

I think Hit deserved better. Dude was amazing and he got cucked.
He deserved better but the guy he tried to hit was out of his league, he could have done so much more in the tournament if he had chosen to avoid Jiren for the time being, at least until the end of the tournament where U6 and U11 would undoubtly be at odds for survival.