Powers & Abilities Remember when people saying that Sanji will keep his RS till the end of One Piece?

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Yeah remember that?

And this happens.:kobeha:

There's two types of reaction for this

Then there's me who's neither happy or disappointed that Sanji destroyed his Raid Suit.

Okay, you know what? Maybe I was a bit happy LOL.

"But but Sanji is too weak without the RS"

*Destroys it anyway*

"But but he has to rely on his daddy's technology all the time, Sanji's a selfish and stubborn guy, makes no sense for Sanji to destroys it."

All I got to say is:

"But but the RS will return somehow."

Me:

Deal with it, as much as I'm the number 1 RS fan, Stealth Black ain't gonna ever come back. Y'all missed your chance.

So now Sanji is back as the only Strawhat who doesn't rely on devil fruit or a weapon to fight.:cheers:

Can't wait for the excuses when Sanji defeats Queen without any Germa related powers and unlock some Haki abilities.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah remember that?

And this happens.:kobeha:

There's two types of reaction for this

Then there's me who's neither happy or disappointed that Sanji destroyed his Raid Suit.

Okay, you know what? Maybe I was a bit happy LOL.

"But but Sanji is too weak without the RS"

*Destroys it anyway*

"But but he has to rely on his daddy's technology all the time, Sanji's a selfish and stubborn guy, makes no sense for Sanji to destroys it."

All I got to say is:

"But but the RS will return somehow."

Me:

Deal with it, as much as I'm the number 1 RS fan, Stealth Black ain't gonna ever come back. Y'all missed your chance.

So now Sanji is back as the only Strawhat who doesn't rely on devil fruit or a weapon to fight.:cheers:

Can't wait for the excuses when Sanji defeats Queen without any Germa related powers and unlock some Haki abilities.
Why do you keep doing these clown-ass threads after one panel or something and try to act like you are funny?

He only destroyed a morpher. Raid Suit still exists.

Yo clown-ass still don't understand that exoskeleton is Judge's fucking work? You lot quick to forget that everything Sanji has aside from some minor Haki, is coming from fucking Judge.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
“Sanji don’t need the Raid Suit, he already has CoC and advanced CoO. Giving him even more power on top of that would be plain unfair. *chuckles* ”

-Eiichiro Oda, Jump Fiesta 2021
Honestly, can definitely see Oda pull shit like that.
Why do you keep doing these clown-ass threads after one panel or something and try to act like you are funny?

Yo clown-ass still don't understand that exoskeleton is Judge's fucking work? You lot quick to forget that everything Sanji has aside from some minor Haki, is coming from fucking Judge.
At least put the bias goggle aside and typing this without crying please, and at least read the thread before commenting some dumb shit like this. I know you have mental issues and Sanjiphobia but come on Seth. You can do better than this.

The RS is gone on panel, the only things left is the powers inside his body. Now do we know how long Sanji can use those powers? Dunno. That's why we can't assume that those Germa powers will stick with Sanji forever.
Well lets hope the suit doesn't go all Symbiote on his ass, and turn him into Black Sanji....
That's kinda racist but I get what you mean.

Honestly, can definitely see Oda pull shit like that.

At least put the bias goggle aside and typing this without crying please, and at least read the thread before commenting some dumb shit like this. I know you have mental issues and Sanjiphobia but come on Seth. You can do better than this.

The RS is gone on panel, the only things left is the powers inside his body. Now do we know how long Sanji can use those powers? Dunno. That's why we can't assume that those Germa powers will stick with Sanji forever.

That's kinda racist but I get what you mean.
Twas a Black suit Spiderman reference. :kriwhat::beckmoji:

doesnt the Raid Suits have a regenerative ability?
I seriously don't think its destroyed, it will probably regenerate and reattach itself on Sanji helping him beat Queen, lets all face it current Sanji although has every means to fight Queen he lacks the AP to put him down.

I see Sanji start losing to Queen only for Stealth Black to come back and Sanji using an advanced meteor strike to KO Queen.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Well lets hope the suit doesn't go all Symbiote on his ass, and turn him into Black Sanji....

Actually no.... Lets not hope that doesn't happen. Let that happen very much..... Not Tobey Maguire Symbiote though... That was just..... Ouch...
Funny.
That's exactly what I'm expecting.
Except is not the suit, it's just the genes anyway.
:lulz:

Did Judge teach him the Black Leg style? Your argument makes no sense. Can you please think a bit before you vomit? In case you have a brain, of course.