Powers & Abilities Remember when people saying that Sanji will keep his RS till the end of One Piece?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Did Judge teach him the Black Leg style? Your argument makes no sense. Can you please think a bit before you vomit? In case you have a brain, of course.
Stupid ass.

His fighting style, wasn't the question.

All of his power ups post time skip qre directly from his dad.

Raid suit, exoskeleton and it seems Diable Jambe and all of his fire capabilities are also from Judge toying with various dna.

Edit. I will talk about how I want. I don't break the rules. Twitter Karen.

Last edited:
That is good for Sanji, way better have him improve training harder etc. Than because of a gift from his hated father, but also now he needs to remove the esoskeleton because it is the same crap. The only question mark that is left for me is.. Why the RS then? At this point the only point I can see for the RS is that Oda needed to sell some stealth black gadgets because storywise it had 0 impact.

doesnt the Raid Suits have a regenerative ability?
I seriously don't think its destroyed, it will probably regenerate and reattach itself on Sanji helping him beat Queen, lets all face it current Sanji although has every means to fight Queen he lacks the AP to put him down.

I see Sanji start losing to Queen only for Stealth Black to come back and Sanji using an advanced meteor strike to KO Queen.
i don't remember Yonjivs face distorting back to normal

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Yeah remember that?

And this happens.:kobeha:

There's two types of reaction for this

Then there's me who's neither happy or disappointed that Sanji destroyed his Raid Suit.

Okay, you know what? Maybe I was a bit happy LOL.

"But but Sanji is too weak without the RS"

*Destroys it anyway*

"But but he has to rely on his daddy's technology all the time, Sanji's a selfish and stubborn guy, makes no sense for Sanji to destroys it."

All I got to say is:

"But but the RS will return somehow."

Me:

Deal with it, as much as I'm the number 1 RS fan, Stealth Black ain't gonna ever come back. Y'all missed your chance.

So now Sanji is back as the only Strawhat who doesn't rely on devil fruit or a weapon to fight.:cheers:

Can't wait for the excuses when Sanji defeats Queen without any Germa related powers and unlock some Haki abilities.
for this he never will be top tier:ihaha:

doesnt the Raid Suits have a regenerative ability?
I seriously don't think its destroyed, it will probably regenerate and reattach itself on Sanji helping him beat Queen, lets all face it current Sanji although has every means to fight Queen he lacks the AP to put him down.

I see Sanji start losing to Queen only for Stealth Black to come back and Sanji using an advanced meteor strike to KO Queen.
:choppawhat:

What? The raid suits dont have that ability

And sanji's only power that would allow him to put down queen is his fire, which isn't germa related

And come on man, oda can't make it more obvious that the raid suit got destroyed, and it doesn't make sense at all for it to come back, let alone boost his ap
Post automatically merged:

? Nobody does, that's why he's behind Nami in popularity poll, and not even top 10 in many region :kayneshrug:
:suresure::suresure:

He was 20 k votes away from nami, despite being put in embarrassing situations, not having any fights for 10 years, while nami was having her greatest moments

And he's top 10 in every single region

There is literally not a single place where is below top 10
Post automatically merged:

Nobody ever gave a fuck about Lanji or his RS, only ones were his delusional fans like Moe and other clowns who always create a fake powerlevel for "RS Sanji" like he can match YC1 and shit lmao, get shit on by Toei and Oda in 1 week
:whitepress::whitepress:

Don't tell me you lack braincells to the point where you forgot about the genetic boosts

But I guess since you forgot about the fact that sanji never ended below top 10 in popularity, you're probably that much of a dumbass