Powers & Abilities Remember when people saying that Sanji will keep his RS till the end of One Piece?

:choppawhat:

What? The raid suits dont have that ability

And sanji's only power that would allow him to put down queen is his fire, which isn't germa related

And come on man, oda can't make it more obvious that the raid suit got destroyed, and it doesn't make sense at all for it to come back, let alone boost his ap
:kriwhat:
You do realise I was asking a question and not stating a fact?

Queen a scientist who knows Judges experiments has already said Sanji's fire abilities are from experimentation, you do know this right?

My guy the RS was a cool weapon many people enjoyed, Oda spend countless chapters on it, do you think he would just destroy it just like that?
Sanji's character arc is not done yet, just like how he thought Mom was cool for proudly stating who he was and believing in himself, the only logical conclusion to Sanji's dilemma is for him to accept himself as Vinsmoke Sanji and for what and who he is and be proud of the way Zeff raised him, giving him all the Germa boosts and retaining his pervy idiotic self.

:kriwhat:
You do realise I was asking a question and not stating a fact?

Queen a scientist who knows Judges experiments has already said Sanji's fire abilities are from experimentation, you do know this right?

My guy the RS was a cool weapon many people enjoyed, Oda spend countless chapters on it, do you think he would just destroy it just like that?
Sanji's character arc is not done yet, just like how he thought Mom was cool for proudly stating who he was and believing in himself, the only logical conclusion to Sanji's dilemma is for him t accept what and who he is and be proud of the way Zeff raised him, giving him all the Germa boosts and retaining his pervy idiotic self.

Queen never really said that tho, he thought it was the case at first. But then sanji told him he isn't modified, which was true, sanji had fire bending long before awakening his genes

The raid suit is gone now, yes oda hyped it up, but it was to make that moment more impactful

Sanji's development isn't that. It's about realizing what makes him useful and what version of him luffy and the crew would want

On a side note, zeff is definitely not proud of sanji's perviness lol. He beat his ass on a regular basis for flirting with women

But zeff (and the crew) don't care about his flaws, that's the development sanji is undergoing

He doesn't need to change, stick to his morals.or lose his emotions, to be useful or make his closed ones happy

He just needs to be a kindhearted and pervy cook, aka himself

Queen never really said that tho, he thought it was the case at first. But then sanji told him he isn't modified, which was true, sanji had fire bending long before awakening his genes

The raid suit is gone now, yes oda hyped it up, but it was to make that moment more impactful

Sanji's development isn't that. It's about realizing what makes him useful and what version of him luffy and the crew would want

On a side note, zeff is definitely not proud of sanji's perviness lol. He beat his ass on a regular basis for flirting with women

But zeff (and the crew) don't care about his flaws, that's the development sanji is undergoing

He doesn't need to change, stick to his morals.or lose his emotions, to be useful or make his closed ones happy

He just needs to be a kindhearted and pervy cook, aka himself
Queen has shown far more knowledge about the RS and the construction of Sanji's body, so believing what he said should be a given

Sanji has already wanted Usopp and Franky to modify it, I doubt that was said for nothing

Yes and what makes him useful to Luffy is being able to feed him that's it, what Sanji should realise is that like he has been doing up till now, he should get stronger so he can protect Nami and Robin

The perviness is genetic, but Sanji has dailled it up to 11

Yes they don't care about Sanji's flaws, only Sanji thinks that way, that's why he should accept himself for what and who he is, its not about the crew or Zeff, that was my point

No Sanji needs to change and grow since the last 3 arcs he has been in a dilemma about himself, he needs to grow as a person by accepting he is Vinsmoke Sanji son of Zeff and nakama of Luffy and the SHP

Queen has shown far more knowledge about the RS and the construction of Sanji's body, so believing what he said should be a given

Sanji has already wanted Usopp and Franky to modify it, I doubt that was said for nothing

Yes and what makes him useful to Luffy is being able to feed him that's it, what Sanji should realise is that like he has been doing up till now, he should get stronger so he can protect Nami and Robin

The perviness is genetic, but Sanji has dailled it up to 11

Yes they don't care about Sanji's flaws, only Sanji thinks that way, that's why he should accept himself for what and who he is, its not about the crew or Zeff, that was my point

No Sanji needs to change and grow since the last 3 arcs he has been in a dilemma about himself, he needs to grow as a person by accepting he is Vinsmoke Sanji son of Zeff and nakama of Luffy and the SHP

Queen didn't know that sora took a drug that counters the experiment, so no he doesn't know everything, for instance he assumed that sanji was modified before the fight

And and like I said, oda wanted to hype up the raid suit, just to give us that plot twist

And come on, you seriously think sanji cares that much about nami and robin?

He doesn't want to be stronger for women, he wants to be stronger for luffy

And he's gonna realize that he doesn't need to force himself to be zeff's son or judge's son or sora's son to be useful

He's his own man, he's a kind-hearted yet perverted guy who just wants to protect and take care of others

He doesn't need a raid suit, like zeff said, a man's strongest weapon is his spirit, sanji's is so strong that it can burst into flammes

Queen didn't know that sora took a drug that counters the experiment, so no he doesn't know everything, for instance he assumed that sanji was modified before the fight

And and like I said, oda wanted to hype up the raid suit, just to give us that plot twist

And come on, you seriously think sanji cares that much about nami and robin?

He doesn't want to be stronger for women, he wants to be stronger for luffy

And he's gonna realize that he doesn't need to force himself to be zeff's son or judge's son or sora's son to be useful

He's his own man, he's a kind-hearted yet perverted guy who just wants to protect and take care of others

He doesn't need a raid suit, like zeff said, a man's strongest weapon is his spirit, sanji's is so strong that it can burst into flammes
He already knows its impossible for a human who isn't of King's race to use fire, and already knew Judge planed to give his children special abilities, also Sanji was modified from birth so Queen was right that Sanji was a modified human

But why would he discard something he has already foreshadowed

The only reason Sanji even went out to sea with Luffy was because of Nami LOL, Sanji care more about Nami and Robin more than anyone else in the crew, the guy would go as far as using himself as a shield so that Nami or Robin don't even have a speck of dust come their way

Sanji reason was to be stronger for the crew more so Nami and Robin, for the past 1000+ chapters

Yes Sanji just needs to accept himself whether others think he is useful or not, all he should care about is being himself, something he has been struggling with for 3 arcs

Yeap Sanji is truly a kind guy, but like I said he has been having doubts about who he is and what he should be, he should just accept himself and be the Sanji we know again, but being a little mature

The flames burst because he is a modified human, not because of any other reason, Sanji's flames are from him being modified but they are field by his strong emotions. Sanji does need the RS as all of his power is proving to be useless on Queen
Post automatically merged:

I loved how Oda finally shaped Sanji into a better man.

I hope the man shall empower his power level via training from now on but his Exoskeleton shall grant him a huge advantage. :cheers:
Yeap Oda is growing Sanji as a character and hopefully, after he starts being himself and grows his will he will finally start using decent levels of haki

He already knows its impossible for a human who isn't of King's race to use fire, and already knew Judge planed to give his children special abilities, also Sanji was modified from birth so Queen was right that Sanji was a modified human

But why would he discard something he has already foreshadowed

The only reason Sanji even went out to sea with Luffy was because of Nami LOL, Sanji care more about Nami and Robin more than anyone else in the crew, the guy would go as far as using himself as a shield so that Nami or Robin don't even have a speck of dust come their way

Sanji reason was to be stronger for the crew more so Nami and Robin, for the past 1000+ chapters

Yes Sanji just needs to accept himself whether others think he is useful or not, all he should care about is being himself, something he has been struggling with for 3 arcs

Yeap Sanji is truly a kind guy, but like I said he has been having doubts about who he is and what he should be, he should just accept himself and be the Sanji we know again, but being a little mature

The flames burst because he is a modified human, not because of any other reason, Sanji's flames are from him being modified but they are field by his strong emotions. Sanji does need the RS as all of his power is proving to be useless on Queen
Post automatically merged:

Yeap Oda is growing Sanji as a character and hopefully, after he starts being himself and grows his will he will finally start using decent levels of haki
:seriously: the genes were awkward after he wore the raid suit

Before that his abilities were his, and yes he might be lunarian, sanji's flammes grow stronger thanks to his emotions, judge's experiment was meant to remove them, so no, I doubt he got the flammes thanks to judge

The first person sanji thought off after nearly losing himself and everything he has was luffy

He can say whatever he wants about caring about nami and robin more than anyone else

The first person that came to his mind when he was at his lowest point was luffy, and how he could the most useful for him

Before that his abilities were his, and yes he might be lunarian, sanji's flammes grow stronger thanks to his emotions, judge's experiment was meant to remove them, so no, I doubt he got the flammes thanks to judge

The first person sanji thought off after nearly losing himself and everything he has was luffy

He can say whatever he wants about caring about nami and robin more than anyone else

The first person that came to his mind when he was at his lowest point was luffy, and how he could the most useful for him
Their dreams are similar and oda did a great parallel between their dreams in baratie both being laughed at for this, that's why sanji considers luffy first before everyone else

The exoskeleton was yes, but are you sure about his other abilities?
Didnt Judge say Sanji should be thankful to him when they fought after seeing him use flames?

They are his because his body is not that of a human, if he was a lunarian we could have seen the same abilities from his siblings so no, he isn't from King's tribe, but a regular human cant burst into flames, he can only do that because he wasn't regular from beginning

Yes, he thought to himself what type of him would be more useful to Luffy forgetting Luffy's answer would be "bring me food", that's why I'm saying Sanji should use this dilemma of him and mature becoming a better version of himself, not this indecisive crybaby who needs to be told what to do, Sanji is a leader and always does his thing to protect the crew and he hasn't been doing that because he is not sure who he should be

Yeap he simps for his female nakama, he would do anything for them

Yes he thought of Luffy but because he is emotionally and mentally unstable he has already forgot what Luffy told him in WCI, and what Luffy said about him when Judge was asking Luffy why he choose Sanji.

Right now Sanji need to forget everything and accept himself as Vinsmoke Sanji, remember in OP power comes from one not doubting themselves, I bet this is why Sanji cant do much to Queen

The exoskeleton was yes, but are you sure about his other abilities?
Didnt Judge say Sanji should be thankful to him when they fought after seeing him use flames?

They are his because his body is not that of a human, if he was a lunarian we could have seen the same abilities from his siblings so no, he isn't from King's tripe, but a regular human cant burst into flames, he can only do that because he wasn't regular from beginning

Yes, he thought to himself what type of him would be more useful to Luffy forgetting Luffy's answer would be "bring me food", that's why I'm saying Sanji should use this dilemma of him and mature becoming a better version of himself, not this indecisive crybaby who needs to be told what to do, Sanji is a leader and always does his thing to protect the crew and he hasn't been doing that because he is not sure who he should be

Yeap he simps for his female nakama, he would do anything for them

Yes he thought of Luffy but because he is emotionally and mentally unstable he has already forgot what Luffy told him in WCI, and what Luffy said about him when Judge was asking Luffy why he choose Sanji.

Right now Sanji need to forget everything and accept himself as Vinsmoke Sanji, remember in OP power comes from one not doubting themselves, I bet this is why Sanji cant do much to Queen even thought get caught with enough self believe
Judge said sanji should be more respectful to him because he's his biological father

Sanji is confused, he's scared, angry and doesn't know what to do, he can only rely on luffy's own words

Sanji showed last chapter how loyal he is to luffy, and I honestly just understood what brook meant by "sanji's kindness is limitless" and turns out it is, dude literally considered losing pretty much everything just to be more useful to luffy

And sanji didn't forget about luffy during wci, he just felt ashamed to face him, he was confused because of the whole thing, he was scared that leaving to join luffy would endanger him

Reiju said so herself to luffy and sanji confirmed it in his inner monologue, heck when he met luffy after the fight, he told him to leave him behind because he can't go back to his crew since he disrespected him

So no he didn't forget, he just didn't know what to do, either way luffy was gonna be at risk

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
doesnt the Raid Suits have a regenerative ability?
I seriously don't think its destroyed, it will probably regenerate and reattach itself on Sanji helping him beat Queen, lets all face it current Sanji although has every means to fight Queen he lacks the AP to put him down.

I see Sanji start losing to Queen only for Stealth Black to come back and Sanji using an advanced meteor strike to KO Queen.
I don't think it was ever mentioned that the Raid Suits have regenerative ability as far as I'm concerned. For example, the candy jacket bullets pierced through the RS and the RS couldn't fix itself.
He will get a modified RS back

There is no way oda made him wear RS simply to discard later when sanji had choice not to wear it stemming from his hatred of Vinsmokes
Nah, the RS won't coming back. The Germa plotline is concluded.

so, what is purpose of raid suit then? to awaken judge genes inside of him?
but then what about sora sacrifice ? if sanji really change into evil sanji is sora sacrifice meaningless?
dunno man but sanji power up is the Most Convoluted power up i see in one piece :jay-he:
first oda give sanji RS as PU then oda change his mind n give sanji exoskeleton and gene awakening but change into "evil sanji" phase:kayneshrug::kayneshrug:

I don't think it was ever mentioned that the Raid Suits have regenerative ability as far as I'm concerned. For example, the candy jacket bullets pierced through the RS and the RS couldn't fix itself.

Nah, the RS won't coming back. The Germa plotline is concluded.
It's amazing how Judge saved his life twice indirectly but Sanji still despises his technology cause it could corrupt him. What a man.