General & Others Remember when people were saying Sanji couldn't hurt Queen?

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Yeah remember that? Good time.

Nerfed Base Sanji makes Hybrid Queen bleeds. Something that Big Mom and Marco could do.

But unlike them, Queen did not use his hybrid form.

Meanwhile against Sanji, Queen goes to his hybrid from after two DJ attacks.

And what's more interesting is that Sanji was playing around with Queen for a while.

And he didn't even uses his RS.:stealthblack:

"But but Sanji loses against Queen in the newest chapter."

No you dumps, Sanji got knocked down by BOTH King and Queen.

But then he was fine and telling Chopper and Miyagi to take Zoro away from the Live Floor.

So Sanji did not lose to King and Queen. Same for Marco.

He's only reached his limits by fighting King and Queen from before and healing everybody on the Live Floor. No mention of defeat whatsoever.

And Perospero noted that Marco already looks exhausted from fighting King and Queen.

I will just leave it there. I will make a separate thread on why Sanji and Marco did not loses to King and Queen later but for now, gotta focus on Sanji SZN!!!!

Back to topic, even though Sanji is nerfed, he have enough power outputs to makes Queen bleeds with only base kicks.

"But but Chopper makes Queen bleeds too."

Chopper only landed his strongest attack due to Marco holding Queen down.

And even with that, Chopper didn't do damage to Queen.

While Sanji saves Chopper from death while carrying Zoro and broke Queen's teeth/skull.

Conclusion: Sanji can damage Queen while using base and DJ kicks.

So whoever says Sanji can't damage Queen, here's your L's.:holdthisl:

And the door is right there.

And just to trigger Sanji doubters even more, here's a gif of Sanji handing L's to his haters.

That's all from the Goat. Tagging some people who might be interested!

Y

YASER

Nerfed Base Sanji makes Hybrid Queen bleeds. Something that Big Mom and Marco could do.

And what's more interesting is that Sanji was playing around with Queen for a while.

But then he was fine and telling Chopper and Miyagi to take Zoro away from the Live Floor.

He's only reached his limits by fighting King and Queen from before and healing everybody on the Live Floor. No mention of defeat whatsoever.

And Perospero noted that Marco already looks exhausted from fighting King and Queen.

I will just leave it there. I will make a separate thread on why Sanji and Marco did not loses to King and Queen later but for now, gotta focus on Sanji SZN!!!!

Back to topic, even though Sanji is nerfed, he have enough power outputs to makes Queen bleeds with only base kicks.

While Sanji saves Chopper from death while carrying Zoro and broke Queen's teeth/skull.

And just to trigger Sanji doubters even more, here's a gif of Sanji handing L's to his haters.

my leader :cheers:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
BU- BU- BUT P-A-G-E-O-N-E!!!!!!

:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:
"Sanji is not even guaranteed to fight a Calamity because he didn't show anything that would suggest that".
Except being the third strongest SH and Oda loving power creeps.
:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Now now, the memes and the trashtalk is good sport. But I see those who ACTUALLY believed that was/is the case.:sanmoji:

But don't let it fool you.
Zoro vs King is a boring matchup. Zoro should be going for a round 2 against one of the Yonko, while Sanji should be fighting King in a aerial flame battle.
:endthis:

Last edited:
Ok, Judge must be proud his son has evolved from being a punching bag for everybody in the New World into someone that can hurt Queen. Thank you daddy, thank you Raid Suit.

Next time, the son needs to ask his daddy for Raid Suit upgrade though, it may be enough to handle Queen's attack, but King's attack can still make the son fainted.

BU- BU- BUT P-A-G-E-O-N-E!!!!!!

:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:
I love people using this argue like Sanji was going all out against Page One, and not casually testing the suit he never used before, in order to disguise himself, and landing some random kicks, the fight ends with Page One screaming in the background, Sanji wasn't even caring that much about the fight to begin with because he had many other things in mind.

And how did Sanji looked bad there? People forgot that Luffy almost used Gear 4 against Ulti and got overpowered by her headbutt, so overall these people are on pure clown fiesta to keep with these dumb takes at this point

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Best thread i've ever read :crazwhat:

Sanji most probably won’t use the raid suit against Queen i think,If he does I would be disappointed.
NGL i had Sanji’s final Fight this Arc to be page1 rematch but Queen will do aswell,I just Hope Oda goes a bit creative with Sanji this time and we see Some new attack/form so that he can also have a saving grace next time he gets mudded so his fanboys can says Sanji didn’t use the X attack.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Ok, Judge must be proud his son has evolved from being a punching bag for everybody in the New World into someone that can hurt Queen. Thank you daddy, thank you Raid Suit.

Next time, the son needs to ask his daddy for Raid Suit upgrade though, it may be enough to handle Queen's attack, but King's attack can still make the son fainted.

H

humanbeing

chopper hurting Queen is similar to Nami hurting rubber Luffy :D.
and Sanji will most likely defeat Queen in base. he doesn't seem to have hard time against Queen to be honest. he might use his RS though if it has to be fast. just like Zoro who will use Enma property of drawing more haki.

Only if the rest of Post time didnt have sanji getting shit on alot of the time so that these moments didnt feel forced .
But thats the thing, Oda doesn't see it that way, pre-timeskip its the same thing for Luffy, Zoro and Sanji, but things hit different back then, i dont think it's forced because Oda always creates a whole situation to justify Sanji "failing" or something likely (or being used in a hype clash at a few moments against a strong character recently introduced, and hyping Sanji at once), but the context doesn't matter in the fandom wars and its powerscaling, slandering the character is all that matters in that case.

And let's not act like Luffy, Zoro and Sanji didnt got hard times and were used as hypetools against headline Gifter, Supernova and Tobiroppo in this very same arc.

If we stick to the fact that the characters are always improving, even with each clash or fight, and thats they can come up with something new we dont had a clue, everything makes more sense.

In the end it's all a matter of reading and not being a braindead character fanboy who cant understand the standards of the series.

Last edited: