Removing Likes From Certain Users

Blacklisting Likes

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
As the topic suggests can we please have an option to "blacklist" certain users from liking your posts? And when I mean by blacklisting, I don't mean completely putting them on ignore.

If poster A "blacklists" poster B, they can still interact. But poster B cannot like poster A's posts anymore because that option is removed for poster B.

Posters who spam likes honestly lost all of its meaning and some may even view it as attention seeking.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
IMO you should be able to disable certain notifications from certain people.

For example, if I wanted to, I could block notifications from someone liking my posts, but still get notified when they quote me or tag me.

I'm technologically illiterate, so I don't know if this would be easy to do or not.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I guess the point of blocking an user is to avoid the other to show merely in the notifications and becoming mostly invisible to the blocked user but the blocked users still being free to interact with the user they blocked even though they are on ignore.

So basically as long as no notification from the blocked users happened that would be enough logically. They could still quote, like, etc. unless the inability to be able to perform that was also introduced.

Why not just give the posters the option to just not see the like notification completely? No harm in doing that.

It is almost exactly like how people would just mute the T.V. volume whenever the commericials are on.